B Delighted Cleaning

Review for B Delighted Cleaning

Vladimir in Calgary
Vladimir in Calgary

Cleaning Service

Tremendous stuff, I was moving, and I needed to have my old apartment clean for a move out inspection. I contacted B Delighted Cleaning for a quote on a general clean. I found that their prices were extremely reasonable, and their commitment to customer service is clear cut. So I decided to give professional cleaning a shot. The process was easy, they made a dedicated effort to work around my schedule, and were completely understanding if I had to change the date or time.
After moving out my stuff, the apartment was in pretty bad shape aside from the usual floor and counter top, every part of the apartment needed a cleaning (Dirty walls, filthy windows, stained fridge, oven, etc). I showed Courtney from B Delighted the mess, and left. I came back a few hours later to walk into a spotless apartment. It looked brand new. The attention to fine details is obviously pronounced in their work. I would recommend B Delighted to anyone. Well done.

Thanks so much for the review Vlad! Moving is a ton of work, so we are happy we could take care of the cleaning while you got settled in your new place. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience!