Steve's Pool Services Inc

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Toronto ON M2J 2K8
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Toronto  >  Steve's Pool Services Inc

Reviews for Steve's Pool Services Inc

M.Cutler from Toronto
M.Cutler from Toronto

THEY ARE AMAZING!!!

Steve and Serena and the whole team are amazing! We just started using their services. They are incredibly professional, communicate so well, email a report after each cleaning with a full rundown of what they did. They do fantastic work. I HIGHLY recommend Steve's.

Years of reliable service

We have been using Steve's pool service for the past 15 years. Steve's staff is friendly dependable and well trained and has kept our pool and water looking great throughout each and every summer. Summers are short and problems do arise when you have a pools. Steve has always been there if emergencies occur and has remedied the problem as quickly as possible so we can enjoy the pool. This is a fantastic company that opens, closes and weekly maintains our pool. Even Serina, who answers the phone at the office is super nice! We recommendSteve's pool Service to anyone who has a pool!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Solving a Weak Flow Issue

My swimming pool was circulating water with very little strength. My old pool service company came twice, and couldn't solve the problem. What bothered me more, was that they seemed to be in a hurry, and didn't take enough time to try to figure anything out. They seemed more interested in finishing as fast as they could so that they could get to their next appointment. I decided to call Steves Pool Services for a second opinion, and I was not disappointed. They came within a day, and took the time to get to the bottom of what the problem was. It was clear that they had extensive experience, and totally knew what to do. The problem was fixed that day, and they also gave me some relevant suggestions. It was a perfect service call. They will now be my new pool service company. Thanks Steves !!

Riccardo in Thornhill
Riccardo in Thornhill

Great Service and Better Value

The team at Steve's pools is fantastic. Ive had other companies help but now that I have started using Steve's pools I won't go any where else. They have always made customer service their focus and their staff is fantastic. Would highly recommend them to anyone for pool needs. I

joycep in Richmond Hill
joycep in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Awesome pool service

We've been using Steve's Pool Services for about 10 years. They do our opening and closing as well as weekly cleaning and heater start up and maintenance. We are very happy and satisfied with their services. They are here when they say they will be here. They have never missed or skipped a week of cleaning. Our pool always looks crystal clear thanks to them. Whenever we have a maintenance issue with the equipment they are readily available to come help. Whenever we call in Serena is always very polite, courteous and helpful.

Hello valued customer. Thank you for the wonderful review. I am happy we could provide you with the service you requested and expected. You put a smile on Serena's face.. See you in 2018.. Steve

Complete pool maintenance

We have been using Steves pool service for almost 20 years. We have weekly maintenance and opening and closing. They have been consistently providing excellent service. As with all pools we have had maintenance issues and had to replace parts. However, Steve's pool service has always been able to solve the problems quickly and efficiently so it would not interfere with our pool usage. With summers being so short it is so important for us to have our pool running well and be always clean. It always is and the water is perfect. Steves pool service has never let us down so far. We recommend them always to friends who need pool service.
It's a great company and Steve is amazing to deal with!

Hello Kathy.. Thank you for your awesome review. At Steve's Pools we are a team and I am only as good as the team I work with. I am happy to hear we have been able to resolve any pool issues you have had in a time frame you expected..I guess in 20 years of service we have had to do pretty much repair or replace everything pool related..See you in 2018. Have a safe and healthy winter...Steve

Pool Service

Steve's pools is great. They always come on time and clean the pool and spa very well. I have never had an issue with them, and the receptionist is great and always gets my messages through! Thanks for the great service!

Hello Valued Customer...Thank you for your review. Serena our office manager is great!!. I am glad to hear she has made an impression on you. Its nice to hear when people behind the scenes get credit as well. We are a team at Steve's Pools, and to be honest, Serena knows how to hold the team together. Thank you again...Steve

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Weekly pool service, chemicals, cleaning, monitoring.

Steve's Pool Services is the best pool service and maintenance company we have ever used. Friendly staff always on time and our pool sparkles nicer than any in the neighborhood HANDS DOWN! We love you Steve's Pool Services!!!

Hello Mark..Thank you for your comments and wonderful review..If your neighbors pools look so poor, why do we not look after them too??. Scream over the fence next time you see them..HA HA..I am happy to hear we have provided you with the service you expect. I will work hard to continue that service, as we do with all our clients. Have a great winter..see you again in 2018..and maybe some neighbors?..Steve

maria_kon from Thornhill
maria_kon from Thornhill
2 reviews , SK

Pool Maintenance

Steve's Pool Services is outstanding in their professionalism, knowledge of all things pool and have been super responsive to any and all calls over the 11 years we have been with them. Our summers would not be the same without them... highly, highly recommended!

Hello Maria..Thank you for the amazing review. I am happy you and your family are enjoying the pool and the service we provide. I look forward to continuing that in 2018 and years to come. Have a wonderful winter....Steve

Lise in Toronto
Lise in Toronto

Pool MAintenance

Steve's Pools is amazing. Very professional and incredible service. I highly recommend them. They know their stuff very well. They don't use too many chemicals and the pool always looks crystal blue.

More about Steve's Pool Services Inc

Steve’s Pool Services was founded in 1991 starting as a Sole proprietorship neighborhood business in Thornhill. Since then we have become a company that so many people know and trust. Operating as Steve’s Pool Services INC. we provide you with that same professional Opening and Closing service and that personal ...