My Storage

Reviews for My Storage

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Storage unit bs

We paid our storage rent every month on time and we had finally found a new home and gave storage our one months notice for vacating. We were told we had the unit until January 4,2017 yet when we went by this evening to pickup the rest of our stuff in our unit, they had locked us out, disabled our code. We are going to be fighting them now to give us back our full months refund and for them to pay for the remaining items in our unit.

Sonya  in Toronto
Sonya in Toronto

Clean facitily!

I am renting a locker in the toronto location, i find it very clean and tidy. Also, the staff are great to get along with, and assist you in whatever you need.

JAndreson in Toronto
JAndreson in Toronto

Thanks!

I needed a moving van at the last minute and found a good price for a 6 hr rental here. I made the booking online and got a call shortly after from this company. The staff were great, very helpful and explained everything I need to know before coming in. Thanks!

Keith  in Toronto
Keith in Toronto

Thanks agian

I was tight for time with renovations in all and the staff were very helpful, they offered me a free moving truck with my storage unit, making things so much easier! Thanks guys.

Amy in
Amy in

Great service

I stored here for 3 months it's was great Meghan was very helpful and the mailing service they provide was perfect for my move. I will definitely store here again.

Sarah P in Toronto
Sarah P in Toronto

Thank You!

I rented a 8x16 here and got a free truck rental to help move me in. I also found the staff very friendly and I would recommend this place to anyone.

Mary  in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Great facility

Stored here as I was attending university! girls at the desk are always very helpful... Clean place, great security, easy access... they say the offer the lowest prices and they really do. Thank you for the piece of mind

More about My Storage

We are a Toronto's #1 Self Storage franchise, offering affordable and indoor self storage.