Super Powers Inc.

Calgary AB T2E 2L9

Super Powers Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Super Powers Inc.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Move

I don’t do reviews but in the case of super powers I will make an exception. They definitely earn their earring on home stars by providing above and beyond moving services. Well with the money to have peace of mind that your household items will be handled with care

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to go out of your way. Thank you for the compliment about how much we care. We try our best to treat others the way we want to be treated. I wish you all the best in your new home.

David S from Calgary
David S from Calgary

Treadmill Move

Superpowers helped me get a treadmill out of my basement to an office building. The team arrived on time (called ahead as well) and ensured they had a good plan in place before they started the move. They did an excellent job and would highly recommend!

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to help.

Luis B.
Luis B.

Residential moving in SW calgary area

Very good service and the crew knows very well de job. The only comment would like to add is for the moving schedule, moving should be starting as early as possible to avoid a second day work, if a delay is expecting to provide the service it should be informed ahead and accepted by the client
Thanks for the service

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Move from house to condo

My move went very smooth, the guys were very professional and took great care with my belongings, would highly recommend!!

Thank you so very much! We are happy to serve you!

Karina
Karina

Moving

These guys are above and beyond the best. I have used them seven times to help move my adult children to university and back, into condos, townhouses, and back again; and to move furniture around my house. Super Powers Inc. is professional, on time, and they go above and beyond the call of duty to safely move from one location to another, as well as solve moving issues such as how to take apart a large piece of furniture that doesn't want to come apart, and how to squeeze a couch upstairs that doesn't want to go. They are kind, respectful, and incredibly great at their job. I will use them for all future moves.

Thank you so much!! You are wonderful to work with.

Bobby
Bobby

House Move

I have felt like for years looking for a moving company is really about trying to find the "least worst" option. Super Powers Moving is the moving company I always wished existed! Key things I look for are movers that take pride in their reputation, show up on time, handle my belongings with care, and get the job done right. Super Powers exceeded my expectations in every category and not only will I solely use them for any future moving needs but I have zero hesitation recommending them to friends and family. Gord, Aaron, Ty, and Alex handled my move and they were nothing short of fantastic in every category. It was awesome to see them having fun during the move and cracking jokes along the way. Super Powers is lucky to have such an amazing crew.

Thank you so much. We are blessed to have the staff we do.

Larry in Calgary
Larry in Calgary

Moving and Storage

The guys were EXCELLENT! Very courteous and friendly! They were very careful with the piano and electronic organ-both were blanketed and bubble wrapped. The team did everything we asked them to do!!
I would highly recommend Super powers moving to anyone!
Thanks for the Great service!!

Thank you so much. We are honored to serve!

Janine
Janine

Excellent service

Alex, Aaron and Frodo were great! Incredibly efficient, pleasant and hard working. We would recommend this company to anyone looking to move. They were on time and very easy to work with.

Private User reviews Arborfield, SK

Moved from Calgary to Northeast Saskatchewan

I had seen one of the moving trucks driving through the city a couple years ago and thought if I ever moved I would give them a call as I am a superhero junkie. When the time came Super Powers was the first company I contacted and was happy with the quote.

I had my house hold stuff as well as a partial storage locker to load up as well. Christian informed me that he would have to rent a 26' 5 ton truck as his trucks were only 24 foot and could possibly not fit everything and would be best to play it safe. It was a good thing as the crew needed every inch of the cube to get everything in.

Day 2 we left Saskatoon and made it to the new house around 5 and did a quick walk through then the guys started unloading with lots of energy. By the time everything was unloaded we were all exhausted and ready for bed but they still kept very professional and polite.

This was my first time using a moving company and would highly recommend Super Powers to anyone for any size of move.

Scott in Surrey
Scott in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Calgary Move

We recently used Super Powers Inc. to move across the city. We had been referred to them from friends and couldn't be more happy with the service we received. These guys were professional, quick, and delivered excellent customer service. I've had so/so experience with other movers in the past, and will not use anyone else now that we've found Super Powers Inc. Thank you to Ty, Gord and Fedor for making our move go so well.

Thank you!

More about Super Powers Inc.

Super Powers Inc, Calgary Moving, Packing, Storage, Packing Supplies, Moving Supplies, Junk Removal, Garbage Removal, Waste Disposal, Recycling, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Deodorizing, Fibre Protection, Area Rug Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Vehicle Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Scotch Guard. Please email Superpowerscalgary@gmail.com for free estimates.