Super Powers Inc.

Calgary AB T2E 2L9
Super Powers Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Super Powers Inc.

Paula in Calgary
Paula in Calgary
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Home Movers

We are a former British Military Family, moving into our forever home and had a wonderful experience with Super Powers. They were on time, worked hard and fast and all the while extremely friendly and showed great care in looking after our belongings. What an amazing team! as you can imagine we have moved many times and this was the best experience we’ve ever had! Thank you guys!

Appreciate your kind words and we all thank you for that!

Cindy in Calgary
Cindy in Calgary

The Best Moving Experience

Joshua and Gord were extremely professional. They expertly wrapped all my furniture and then unwrapped and placed it in the new place. They were fast and efficient.
It was such a smooth process and they totally made me feel comfortable and that my belongings were well taken care of.
Thank you Super Powers!!!

You are very welcome. We wouldn't dream of doing it any other way for you! Your stuff is treated as if it was our own. Thanks again.

Jesse
Jesse

Stress-free Move

We hired Christian and the Super Powers team to move our single family home in Calgary. Having used moving companies on three previous occasions, I can speak with a reasonable level of experience in my recommendation of this company.

First, I would like to start with the initial communication with Christian. Having seen and read reviews of Super Powers I was so impressed by those reviews as well as their Homestars and Google ratings, that I submitted a request for quote via the Homestars site and got a prompt reply with the standard information. Christian and I hammered out the details of my move over several emails, Christian answered all my questions and then some. He is very specific and pays attention to the details, I provided a detailed manifest of what would be moved and was pleased with the recommendation of a three mover team.

The day of my move was as stress-free as a move can be, I have had more stressful haircuts and I am not joking. The three man moving team: Josh, Gord and Fedor arrived promptly as scheduled. They surveyed the contents to be moved, assessed any items/areas that could pose problems and promptly got to work. They were exceedingly efficient; every piece of furniture was wrapped in a moving blanket before being loaded and every fragile item was handled accordingly. My house was loaded into the 5-ton truck amazingly quick. And not a single nick, ding or dent in my walls or floors, had I moved myself there would have been many of those.

The unload was as smooth as the initial load, there were zero hiccups. The new home had a lot of stairs for which I felt badly, but Fedor, Gord and Josh did not appear to notice them. All the furniture, boxes and sundry items were brought into the house, and moved to their designated spots. The couch legs were reattached and our bed frame put together. The guys even helped me level the fridge at my new place as it was decidedly crooked and my wife and I would not have been able to accomplish that feat on our own, this was going above and beyond! As with the load, the house was unblemished and all my possessions arrived undamaged.

I do not hesitate to recommend Christian and his team, they are absolutely amazing. Now having had the experience of four separate moving companies, I can say this team is different than the rest. The attention to detail and care was more than head and shoulders above the previous companies I have hired, there simply isn’t any comparison. The reviews and ratings of this company tell the story, these guys are the real deal, you will not find a finer moving company, full-stop. Make certain they are on your shortlist when you are exploring your next move, I can say with certainty that you will be happy they were.

This is the best review I have ever read!

Michel in Calgary
Michel in Calgary

Move

Great job, showed on time. Respectful and did not break anything
Very helpful in the setup and re-arranging of furniture after unloading.
Good advice and communication from them in prior weeks.
Upfront on the cost with no surprises.
Totally satisfied
Many thanks

Many thanks to you as well. 😄

Sheila-Marie in Calgary
Sheila-Marie in Calgary

Small move, big service

This is the second time I've used Super Powers for a small move. The crew did a great job of transporting a load of mostly fragile items for me. I had to add a second stop for drop off at the last minute and the company was very flexible. The crew were professional, knowledgeable and very efficient, and I appreciated that they even used some moving boxes I already had on site to reduce costs. Since the move was done during COVID-19 crisis, I also appreciated their dedication to ensuring physical distancing practices. I will definitely use Super Powers again for future moves.

Thank you for this. It has been amazing to work with you again.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

moving review

Superpowers did a fantastic job. They are professional, timely and took great care with my belongings. Considering my move was scheduled during the virus outbreak they were exceptional. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you. It just means extra work prepping the staff and trucks for deliveries. Lots of cleaning to be done!

Afehr in Calgary
Afehr in Calgary

Quick 2 Bedroom Move

We were moving from a two bed room condo to a 3 bedroom townhouse. The two man crew that came out were very fast, friendly, professional and efficient! They took great care of our belongings and made sure everything was handled with great care. Took about 5 hours in total.

We'll definitely be using Super Powers for all of our future moves!

Thank you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Moving Service

These guys are the great. The easiest e move I have ever done
The guys were efficient, courteous and speedy. The first move I did not loose or have an item broken. Even when they found an item left behind in the truck - they brought it back that night.
I would call this group and recommended them to anyone
Thanks all!!

Thank you.

Jim & Cheryl in Calgary
Jim & Cheryl in Calgary

Great House Move!

Not only were Seth and his crew very careful and efficient in moving our furniture, they were very pleasant to work with and accommodating of our requests. The move went off without a hitch and we would not hesitate in using this company again.

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing this. I know it can be difficult to find the time when you're moving. Especially considering the workload for you and your family/friends involved is increased so dramatically. We really appreciate you taking the time. Christian.

Peter Hunt from Calgary
Peter Hunt from Calgary
5 reviews Bragg Creek, AB

Just Excellent

Although we were only a minor furniture move, Chris gave us his full attention and we were never made to feel unimportant. The guys doing the move turned up on time, and were skilled, quiet and considerate. We would happily use them again.

Thanks again Peter for being patient with us during the process. We try to accommodate the smaller jobs if we can schedule them after a larger one. I appreciate your kindness and patience in all of this, and taking the time to post your experience!

More about Super Powers Inc.

Super Powers Inc, Calgary Moving, Packing, Storage, Packing Supplies, Moving Supplies, Junk Removal, Garbage Removal, Waste Disposal, Recycling, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Deodorizing, Fibre Protection, Area Rug Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Vehicle Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Scotch Guard. Please email Superpowerscalgary@gmail.com for free estimates.