Super Powers Inc.

Moving & Storage
4046 96 Ave SE Calgary AB T2C 4R5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  Super Powers Inc.

Reviews for Super Powers Inc.

WayneR in Calgary
WayneR in Calgary

Professional and Exceptional! Great Moving Company

We hired 2 truck/4man crew to move our 2200sf plus basement home in April. The team that performed our move was absolutely exceptional. Our furniture was wrapped in blankets, then plastic wrap, and was moved without any damage. There was no damage to the walls on the place we moved from or the place we moved into. The team was courteous, friendly, and strong (we had some heavy pieces!). The move took 12 hours start to finish and I'm so very glad we chose this crew to do it for us. I would definitely recommend them and will happily do so when friends of ours are moving. It took Super Powers to move our home and they certainly brought heroes for us! Thanks Guys, you did great!

Awesome!!!! Here to save the day!!

george.j.loos
george.j.loos

Moving company

The gang was punctual, professional and generally outstanding with their service. I'd highly recomend!

I'd highly recommend George too! Awesome client!!

T. Quinn in Calgary
T. Quinn in Calgary

Stress Free Move

We recently hired Super Powers to move us from our condo into a house. Gord and Yves showed up exactly on schedule a took a moment to take stock of everything we had to move and the best plan of action. A little forethought went a long way as after they mapped out what to move first they took time to carefully wrap everything to avoid any damage. It was very reassuring to see them put so much thought into the move instead of just grabbing stuff and jamming it into the moving elevator, and it paid off in the end. On the other side everything was moved into our new house as carefully as before and in perfect condition.

Thank you so much!

june
june

Moving my belongings from a townhouse to a condo.

There were 2 men wrapping and carrying my belongings to their moving truck. It was extremely cold, my townhouse had a lot of stairs, and it was quite a walk from my building to the street where the truck was parked. After a couple of hours the manager phoned to see how it was going and sent another man to work with the crew. That meant one man could stay on the truck packing things while the other 2 men wrapped and carried the items to the truck. That speeded things up but it still took longer than expected to pack the truck. No ones fault, just circumstances. The unloading went quickly since there is an elevator in the second building, and my family helped as well. The men worked very hard and everything arrived in perfect shape with no breakage.

Aw June! You are so sweet thank you for your fine compliments. We were so glad to help you out even though there were many stairs, it was a long walk and quite cold. Anytime you need our help we will be there for you. Thanks again

Lisa P.
Lisa P.

Moving

Our crew with Superpowers took care with all of our possessions. Everything was properly wrapped and arrived without damage! They are knowledgeable with how to pack the truck and take apart/re-assemble all the furniture. I would definitely recommend Superpowers to anyone needing to move!

Thank you kindly Lisa!

mfraser314
mfraser314

Moving

Gord and Seth worked carefully and efficiently to ensure my move went as smoothly as possible, and Christian was professional and easy to deal with when receiving a quote and booking the service. No complaints.

Thanks Mike!!!

Blatantly_Relentless in Calgary
Blatantly_Relentless in Calgary

Move within YYC

Most People have mover horror stories. Not Us. Totally worth going with best movers in town. Gord, Gord and Seth were professional, super movers and gave it all for 11 hours with few breaks. Hats off to the gents and to Christian who was very responsive.

Absolutely! I love this review! It really really backs me up when I try to tell people that there is a lot of people out there that are not professional who just have a truck driving around trying to score jobs. They don't have insurance, they don't have wcb, they don't have the proper equipment, they don't pay their guys properly so their staff aren't happy, and some of them are even drug addicts and fresh out of jail! We all take serious pride in our work and all our staff are very proud tradesmen. We consider this a trade. There is proper training and moving code. We thank you for your kindness and we are happy you were happy! :) :) :)

Jerry from Calgary
Jerry from Calgary

Two Stage House Move

Unfortunately I recently had a two-stage house move - from the sold house to a storage unit and then from the storage unit to the new house. I was quite impressed with the first stage - how the movers were able to tetris my 25 years of accumulated stuff into the truck and then into the storage unit. The second stage was even more impressive as it happened in minus 27C weather. Gord P., Tyrerel and Seath worked hard under those conditions and treated my belongings with care. I would certainly utilize Superpowers again and recommend them for a move.

Aw yea! Minus 27 in Calgary. I'm up at 6 warming up those trucks to make sure we're there on time too! Its nothing but fun in the Calgary winter time! You can always count on us and we much appreciate your business. We love our customers and we're glad to make you happy. Looks like you just booked another one here for the end of January! Top customer!

Paul
Paul

Carpet Cleaning

Christian of Super Powers did a great job with cleaning our carpet. He called ahead of the scheduled appointment to confirm that we were home and he arrived promptly. The pricing was very competitive with him cleaning our door rugs/mats at no additional charge. The carpet dried in a timely manner and we are very satisfied with the carpet cleaning. We will certainly recommend Super Powers Cleaning Services.

Thanks Paul! I just loved helping you and your family. Thank you very much for taking some time to share your experience. I really appreciate it. Happy New Year!!!

dagdagan.heva
dagdagan.heva

Moving

Very punctual, professional movers and very efficient even with the coldest weather. They were meticulous with their work and take good care of your things.

Yes, it's been very chilly. Record temperatures for cold!! Thank you so much for your review. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. ?

More about Super Powers Inc.

Super Powers Inc, Calgary Moving, Packing, Storage, Packing Supplies, Moving Supplies, Junk Removal, Garbage Removal, Waste Disposal, Recycling, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Deodorizing, Fibre Protection, Area Rug Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Vehicle Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Scotch Guard. Please email [email protected] for free estimates.