Super Powers Inc.

Moving & Storage
4046 96 Ave SE Calgary AB T2C 4R5

Reviews for Super Powers Inc.

Excellent work

We recently hired Super Powers to move our 3000sf plus basement home in Calgary. The team did an excellent job. The crew arrived on time and worked very hard and completed the job in one day. They wrapped the furniture in blankets, then plastic wrap, as the result there was zero damage. No damage to the walls/floors/stairs on either source or destination places too. I am very glad we chose Super Powers to do the move for us and would recommend them to friends. Thanks Chris and crew!

Thank you!

lindsay
lindsay
1 review Drumheller, AB

Moving from Calgary to Drumheller

Christian was super helpful getting things organized and helping me get the documentation I needed for reimbursement. The guys who moved me took such good care of my furniture, even the crappy stuff. Super happy with this company!

Its nice to have a company reimburse your move. Always happy to help!

Kate H.
Kate H.

House move

These guys worked so hard and with such good humour all day. They Where very professional, friendly and relaxed. I was very happy with the service provided and have already recommended them to friends.

Awesome! That's so great to hear. We work really hard on our system to try to make things a bit easier. Moving can be very stressful. I'm glad to hear it went well for you.

Helen
Helen

Moving - residential

Very reliable - they were on time and were prepared. They were very careful and nothing was broken or damaged.

That is awesome! That is exactly what we want to hear from our clients. Thank you Helen.

constance.chung
constance.chung

Moving company

Super Powers is extremely efficient, thorough and professional. Had a great experience with the move and would reccomend them to anyone looking for this particular service.

Hi Constance! Thanks so much for this referral. We really appreciate you as a client, and a friend. Thanks again for your awesome move and AWESOME review! All the best.

WayneR in Calgary
WayneR in Calgary

Professional and Exceptional! Great Moving Company

We hired 2 truck/4man crew to move our 2200sf plus basement home in April. The team that performed our move was absolutely exceptional. Our furniture was wrapped in blankets, then plastic wrap, and was moved without any damage. There was no damage to the walls on the place we moved from or the place we moved into. The team was courteous, friendly, and strong (we had some heavy pieces!). The move took 12 hours start to finish and I'm so very glad we chose this crew to do it for us. I would definitely recommend them and will happily do so when friends of ours are moving. It took Super Powers to move our home and they certainly brought heroes for us! Thanks Guys, you did great!

Awesome!!!! Here to save the day!!

george.j.loos
george.j.loos

Moving company

The gang was punctual, professional and generally outstanding with their service. I'd highly recomend!

I'd highly recommend George too! Awesome client!!

T. Quinn in Calgary
T. Quinn in Calgary

Stress Free Move

We recently hired Super Powers to move us from our condo into a house. Gord and Yves showed up exactly on schedule a took a moment to take stock of everything we had to move and the best plan of action. A little forethought went a long way as after they mapped out what to move first they took time to carefully wrap everything to avoid any damage. It was very reassuring to see them put so much thought into the move instead of just grabbing stuff and jamming it into the moving elevator, and it paid off in the end. On the other side everything was moved into our new house as carefully as before and in perfect condition.

Thank you so much!

june
june

Moving my belongings from a townhouse to a condo.

There were 2 men wrapping and carrying my belongings to their moving truck. It was extremely cold, my townhouse had a lot of stairs, and it was quite a walk from my building to the street where the truck was parked. After a couple of hours the manager phoned to see how it was going and sent another man to work with the crew. That meant one man could stay on the truck packing things while the other 2 men wrapped and carried the items to the truck. That speeded things up but it still took longer than expected to pack the truck. No ones fault, just circumstances. The unloading went quickly since there is an elevator in the second building, and my family helped as well. The men worked very hard and everything arrived in perfect shape with no breakage.

Aw June! You are so sweet thank you for your fine compliments. We were so glad to help you out even though there were many stairs, it was a long walk and quite cold. Anytime you need our help we will be there for you. Thanks again

Lisa P.
Lisa P.

Moving

Our crew with Superpowers took care with all of our possessions. Everything was properly wrapped and arrived without damage! They are knowledgeable with how to pack the truck and take apart/re-assemble all the furniture. I would definitely recommend Superpowers to anyone needing to move!

Thank you kindly Lisa!

More about Super Powers Inc.

Super Powers Inc, Calgary Moving, Packing, Storage, Packing Supplies, Moving Supplies, Junk Removal, Garbage Removal, Waste Disposal, Recycling, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Deodorizing, Fibre Protection, Area Rug Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Vehicle Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Scotch Guard. Please email [email protected] for free estimates.