Super Powers Inc.

Calgary AB T2E 2L9
Super Powers Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Super Powers Inc.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent moving company!

Super Powers Inc moved me a couple of weeks ago, and the experience was excellent! They were prompt, professional, friendly and took great care with my belongings. Moving is always stressful, but this team was great to work with and made it as painless as possible! Thanks for that! You are my new moving company!
Anne

Thank you Anne! We love to be good at something!

Ryan in Calgary
Ryan in Calgary

Another great experience with Super Powers

Seath, Andy and Fedor did amazing job moving us within Calgary. This was our second time using super powers, and I'd certainly use them a third time/recommended them. Incredible care with our belongings, very reasonable price, friendly and all belongings we'll take care of/wrapped up.

Thank you Ryan! It is such a privilege to serve you.

brenda.marcoux in Calgary
brenda.marcoux in Calgary

Super Powers - Super Move

The Super Powers crew, Seath, Gord, Ty, Darren and Fedor truly did an excellent job moving all our belongings on our recent move to Cranston. Everything went smoothly from start to finish, and all our belongings were handled professionally and with care. We are happy to say that there was not one item damaged in any way. I would especially like to note that a crew member even put felt pads under a large piece of furniture to ensure our tile floors were not scratched. That is amazing customer service!! We would not hesitate to recommend this moving company to anyone. They were 5 Star from start to finish.

How honored we all are to hear this! You are truly a gem Ms. Marcoux. I will be sure to commend each and every single one of them. I'll make sure they see this as well.

I thank you kindly again for your hospitality and your business. We truly appreciate you.

PMann427
PMann427

ABLE TO LEAP TALL MOVES...

We are very very pleased that we went with Superpowers for the two moves that we had to do. Your guys are great and made the move extremely easy. They took their time to wrap all of our belongings and nothing was damaged. Being able to do junk removal at the same time saved us time and having to call another company. They explained the process up front and that was great! I would highly recommend Superpowers for your moving and junk removal needs.

Great title. Always happy to help!

Rafal in Calgary
Rafal in Calgary

Calgary move - Killarney to Bridgeland

After recent house sale we downsized to 2bdrm townhouse in Bridgeland. Super Powers came highly recommended by our friends. Easy communication, straightforward quote and pleasant (as any move can be pleasant) move. Christian was very helpful and his staff dedicated and hard working. Nothing went missing nothing was broken and we managed to complete all in just under 8 hours!
I recommend Super Powers for your next move.
Rafal J.

Thank you Rafal. Thanks again for all your suppprt.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Moving

I just moved to Calgary with no family to help me move so I went on yelp and sought out a moving company with in Calgary and this one had the best reviews. I can tell you that all of the reviews are valid. They moved my one-bedroom apartment in less than two hours and we’re Careful with wrapping everything that needed to be wrapped and making sure that all of my furniture was getting out in great condition. Overall they were very efficient very friendly very fast and very polite. Going into my new home I had no issues with my furniture or boxes everything was perfectly fine. I would highly recommend this moving company to anyone Chris was fantastic and super friendly also if I had any questions he would always email me back right away

Thanks! I try. Anytime you need help, we will be there.

Very Appreciative Customers in Calgary
Very Appreciative Customers in Calgary

Very efficient, professional and courteous!

Super Powers Inc. is simply AWESOME! We moved in February when it was -37 degrees and the entire crew was amazing! Christian, the owner offered weather related tips prior to moving day and was very detailed each step of the way - from providing the quote to our actual moving day. The Team was strategic, hard working and they wrapped our large furniture with such care, there weren't any marks or scratches on any of our belongings. Not only will we use them again, we highly recommend them to family and friends. Honestly, the best moving company in Calgary!

Thank you. I am still trying to figure out a better approach to minus 37 but for now we will just keep toughing it out!

Deb H in Lethbridge
Deb H in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Moving services

I used Super Powers to move 2-1/2 hours to Lethbridge, AB. The move went very smoothly and the guys got my furniture here safely. They worked very effectively together and had the furniture unload and in the house within a few hours. I was completely satisfied with this company and would recommend them or use them again should the need every arise. Very reasonably priced as well. Thanks you all so much. You made a very stressful situation a lot easier.

Thank you! Anytime!

shoes403
shoes403

PERSONAL HOME MOVE

We own a lot of very heavy furniture (wardrobes made out of MDF), commercial grade office furniture that was not disassembled, commercial grade drafting table, very awkward furniture and some very heavy boxes. They were extremely professional, courteous and friendly. Everything was wrapped up and protected to ensure that they arrive at the destination in as good of a condition as they were when they left. They protected the carpets at both locations to ensure minimal damage. It was the movers from 6 months ago that had done all of the damage to our personal property. Nothing was wrapped or protected. Super Powers was an eye opener! I did not know that moving companies can be as different as night and day. They consulted me with any problems. Showed me the damage that had been caused by the previous movers (who did not even acknowledge the damage that they had caused). Super Powers was very concerned with the damage that they had seen and wanted me to know that it was already there before they had even wrapped it to protect it from further damage. We started with a two man crew on a Sunday but quickly realized that we needed more men. Even though it was a Sunday, they managed to get two more men out there within an hour. Also, the owner came out to make sure that everything was back on track. Moving is an extremely stressful event but Super Powers did everything that they could do to make it as easy as possible. The move started at 10:30 in the morning and we were finished at 10:30 in the evening. There were a lot of problems at the destination end where a lot of the furniture could not be moved in the house and to remain in the garage. That was not on the movers. They tried everything to get us what we wanted. It was a long and stressful day complicated with many problems. But Super Powers were the heroes of the day and I will be definitely using them again!

Thanks! it was no problem for us to help someone as kind as you. And if you want us to finish moving the stuff up the stairs all we need to do is either set up a time to disassemble the items or if you can disassemble them prior to move in them up the stairs they will fit no problem. it would be a fairly big job because there's so many items that were too big to fit through the stairwell. Thanks again!

Moving

Best moving company I’ve ever had! On time, hard working and efficient. Very experienced workers, they know exactly how to get the jo done properly. Would strongly recommend this company for anyone wanting top service and honest work. 10/10

Thank you.

More about Super Powers Inc.

Super Powers Inc, Calgary Moving, Packing, Storage, Packing Supplies, Moving Supplies, Junk Removal, Garbage Removal, Waste Disposal, Recycling, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Deodorizing, Fibre Protection, Area Rug Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Vehicle Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Scotch Guard. Please email Superpowerscalgary@gmail.com for free estimates.