Super Powers Inc.

Moving & Storage
4046 96 Ave SE Calgary AB T2C 4R5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  Super Powers Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Super Powers Inc.

DennisM

Jordan and Brian were friendly, professional and efficient. None of my items were damaged and they went out of their way to accommodate me when I had items stored in three different locations. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thanks Dennis! Wherever he laid his hat was his home!

Betsy

THe guys knew what they were doing, they were friendly, courteous and easy to work with. Moved my 3 bedroom apt. across town in about 5 hours from start to finish, and everything arrived intact. I'd use them again.

Thanks Betsy!

Chad

Absolutely loved the service. Best moving experience of my life. Would highly recommend these guys to anyone stressed out about a move. Professional, courteous service!

Job Price

You rock Chad! If necessary, I would lift couches up the stairs for you anytime.

Raghav

We hired superpowers to move our two bedroom house. The moving quote given was reasonable and the movers arrived exactly on time and started the move soon. The movers were both professional and helpful as well. Would recommend Supermovers for moving anytime. They also did not fuss about any big or small items.

Job Price

We would do it again in a heartbeat. The only movers who can stop a runaway train with a single hero!

Calgary C.

Super Powers is excellent. I've used them twice and the next time I move I'm definitely using them again.

Job Price

Awesome! Two times! We move everyday! So you are catching up! We are happy to help anytime!

Alex

The guys were absolutely fantastic. They moved everything without a scratch on the furniture or walls! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Thanks Alex!

grambob

Jared and Chris were very careful with our home and furniture. They made sure to place the furniture where we wanted it. Thanks

Job Price

Hi. I think it's important to make sure the furniture is where you need it to be. Once we leave, and people want changes, it can be hard on the floors! It's a good idea to have it placed while we have the protection down. Thanks for choosing Super Powers Inc.

Carl

Super powers did a great job with our move. Their guys were prompt and professional. They did a great job protecting our furniture and protecting the floors and walls.

Job Price

Thank you very much Carl.

white.brand.rj

The team was very friendly and very fast they were done well with the new estimated time.

Job Price

Thank you Rob! I appreciate the review.

C

Gord and his crew were very professional, timely and helpful. I would hire them again if I were to move. Exceeded all expectations.

Job Price

And we will be here for you!

More about Super Powers Inc.

Super Powers Inc, Calgary Moving, Packing, Storage, Packing Supplies, Moving Supplies, Junk Removal, Garbage Removal, Waste Disposal, Recycling, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Deodorizing, Fibre Protection, Area Rug Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Vehicle Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Scotch Guard. Please email [email protected] for free estimates.

Moving & Storage, Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing, and Junk Removal
From condo, full sized houses to businesses and offices, Super Powers Inc. offers a catered moving service with small, medium and full sized moving vans to fit your needs. Super Powers Calgary can provide supplies, packing services, moving, clean up and junk removal services and industrial eco friendly carpet cleaning to make your life easier.
Furniture Assembly, Dis-Assembly, Basic Moving, Complex Moving, White Glove Service, Eco-Friendly Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Junk Removal and Recycling, Donations
1997