Super Powers Inc.

Moving & Storage
4046 96 Ave SE Calgary AB T2C 4R5

Reviews for Super Powers Inc.

ricklaursen
ricklaursen

Moving household furniture

The furniture was high quality Danish modern teak furniture. The movers were careful, professional and efficient. They did not hurry yet did not waste time.

Thank you very much Rick. I appreciate you bringing up the topic of not being too fast and also not being too slow. Moving can be quite deceptive because people seem to think that the fastest way to get it done it's just to grab stuff and start trying to move it. Yet, if they paid a flat rate they would want us to take our time and protect the floors, protect the furniture, protect the railings, and do things properly. Just because it's an hourly rate does that mean all of a sudden it's a race? Let's see how fast you can move stuff without breaking it? That makes no sense. When you do this for nearly a quarter-century you can see what problems are going to happen before others do and solve them before you start going through tight corridors/doorways/stairwells. Very important due to the fact that you're going to be going into another area very similar AGAIN in the new house! Let's not try to speed ram the dining table through the doorway now, shall we? This is efficiency. Speed is measured in overall value. Not having to repair wall dings, find replacement parts for broken table legs, cabinet legs, glass doors, scratches on shelving is better and faster. The hourly rate is simply the only way to measure the mass fluctuations we see from person to person. Thanks again for choosing us for the second time. We really appreciate your business and everybody here at Super Powers respect you very much.

mkohut
mkohut

Move house contents to a new location

The guys did a great job. All furniture was moved, they worked very hard and were very good at protecting the furniture and the house during the move. They were also very friendly and professional.

Hey! I don't know how I got tricked into working this business for the last 24 years but if it helps you then I will say that it is all worth it! I hope that we can always be as good as you need us to be!

arielle.c.anderson
arielle.c.anderson
1 review Surrey, BC

Moving

Friendly and efficient workers who are willing to help out as needed and able. I had one of the same movers, Gord, for both of my experiences with Super Powers Inc. and I highly recommend him.

Hi! We are always willing to help, so sorry about your flood! Remember what I offered for next time... if you need a reminder just look at the email.

Paula M in Airdrie
Paula M in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Move from Red Deer to Calgary

I had Super Powers move my 2 bedroom, 1060 sq ft condo from Red Deer to Calgary this past Saturday. I selected them based off the good online reviews and the recommendation of a friend who used them to to move her out of a 2 bed walk up apartment and she said they did a good job. The email communication prior to the move was good and the owner was quite quick to respond.

Gord and Aaron (sorry not sure if that is how he spells his name) were my movers. Both were polite and careful.

There was some miscommunication/misunderstanding on both sides but the owner did make an effort quickly to resolve the issues to my satisfaction.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks! It can be a ton of information to go through when it comes to being properly prepared for a move. Sorry about the delay, there were many factors we overcame to complete the job effectively and we appreciate your understanding. As far as time/estimations etc. there are charts and estimations that are usually pretty accurate but the stresses and the sheer chaos of moving in general can affect how much information is actually absorbed. For the future, my plan is to make a little help video instead, which should help people in the estimations, preparation tips, and other things that can focus on comparing efficiency ratios with safety and damage prevention. Thanks again for your business Paula!

selirior
selirior

Home Move

Can only say positive things about the moving crew. They gladly went beyond what was expected of them despite the additional hours needed to completely move the considerable amount of stuff we accumulated over a 21-year period. I was also quite impressed by the considerable care they took in packing our furniture. I would highly recommend Super Powers to anyone planning a home move.

Hi. Thank you for the great review. So sorry to hear that your other moving company did not show up. If we had some more time we would have prepared you properly and had everything prepared for our arrival to save time/money/stress etc. I do hope that everything works out for you and we have the utmost respect for you and your family and wish you the best in the future. Thank you for using Super Powers Inc.

Iuliana
Iuliana

Moved furniture

Easy and pleasant communication with Christian at Supper Powers. He kindly worked out a deal to suit our needs and budget.

I appreciate the work done by Gordon P. and Seath team : professional, efficient, respectful , considerate, reliable.

Thank you!

Hi Iuliana. Thank you very much for your vote of confidence. We are more than happy to serve you! Thanks for choosing Super Powers!

bonnie.hall96
bonnie.hall96
1 review Fairview, AB

Move

Correspondence before the moved was excellent. I kept Christians business card from my last move almost 5 yrs ago and thought of him first for this move right away.
Moved everything quickly nothing broken. Kept us informed a long the way.
Very satisfied at how things went.

Mr.

Excellent to hear! Moving is a tough thing to go through so I am glad you are doing great. Thanks for the mention!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent work

We recently hired Super Powers to move our 3000sf plus basement home in Calgary. The team did an excellent job. The crew arrived on time and worked very hard and completed the job in one day. They wrapped the furniture in blankets, then plastic wrap, as the result there was zero damage. No damage to the walls/floors/stairs on either source or destination places too. I am very glad we chose Super Powers to do the move for us and would recommend them to friends. Thanks Chris and crew!

Thank you!

lindsay
lindsay
1 review Drumheller, AB

Moving from Calgary to Drumheller

Christian was super helpful getting things organized and helping me get the documentation I needed for reimbursement. The guys who moved me took such good care of my furniture, even the crappy stuff. Super happy with this company!

Its nice to have a company reimburse your move. Always happy to help!

Kate H.
Kate H.

House move

These guys worked so hard and with such good humour all day. They Where very professional, friendly and relaxed. I was very happy with the service provided and have already recommended them to friends.

Awesome! That's so great to hear. We work really hard on our system to try to make things a bit easier. Moving can be very stressful. I'm glad to hear it went well for you.

More about Super Powers Inc.

Super Powers Inc, Calgary Moving, Packing, Storage, Packing Supplies, Moving Supplies, Junk Removal, Garbage Removal, Waste Disposal, Recycling, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Deodorizing, Fibre Protection, Area Rug Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Vehicle Upholstery Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Scotch Guard. Please email Superpowerscalgary@gmail.com for free estimates.