Nailed It Roofing & Construction

Reviews for Nailed It Roofing & Construction

E G.
E G.

Roof Repair

Excellent workmanship and professionalism. Damian diagnosed my issue and resolved the problem right away at a great price! I would definitely recommend his company! Great job!

Thank you, we hope to do business with you again.

Liam  in Mississauga
Liam in Mississauga

New roof

When in the process of choosing a roofing Company I called about 4 different companies. Nailed it roofing showed up and I dealt with damian who w as by far the most knowledgeable one out of everyone. His price was one of the higher ones out of the four but very reasonable for the amount of work I was getting. He was extremely honest about everything. Especially when it came down to warranties. I've been promised the world but damian said it best. During the re roofing he had about 7 guys with him and it was amazing to watch. The amount of production and efficiency that came out of his crew was remarkable. The roof was put on right in front of my eyes. Once they all started installing the shingles it must of been no longer then 4 hours and it was complete. Then the amount of detail these guys put into cleaning my property and neighbors aswell was great. I couldn't find any garbage or nails. I totally recommend nailed roofing. They totally nailed it with my new roof.

More about Nailed It Roofing & Construction

Nailed It Roofing & Construction is your one stop shop for all of your roofing needs. Whether you need your roof repaired or replaced, our certified roofing specialists have the training, knowledge and expertise to meet and exceed all of your expectations – without breaking your budget.
Nailed It Roofing & Construction prides itself in keeping long-term relationships with not only our customers, but with our employees. We ensure that our staff is fully licensed and up-to-date with our current manufacturer’s roofing procedures.
We devote ourselves to provide peace of mind by maintaining the property to its upmost standards, guaranteeing that the investment of the roofing project is achieved to the highest degree. Working all year round also separates us from our competitors.