Nailed It Roofing & Construction

Reviews for Nailed It Roofing & Construction

MM in Mississauga
MM in Mississauga

Excellent Workmanship and Reliable People

After considerable research and receiving quotes from several potential roofing contractors, it was an easy decision to select Nailed It Roofing. Here's why:
- First and Lasting Impression - I had a narrow window of time to meet with Damian for a site visit as we were away on extended travel and I had to be back home for a few days. Despite being very ill, Damian followed through on his commitment to meet with me.
- Knowledgeable and Experienced - working with a family owned business with generations of experience instills confidence alone. Beyond that, receiving personalized advice and recommendations (not a driveway and mailbox quote), was much appreciated. Damian's demonstration of the quality of roofing materials for roof caps alone, only reinforced that he knew what he was talking about.
- Service Oriented and On Time - Emily was fabulous to deal with in terms of scheduling and timing. The weather this spring posed several challenges for them to stick to their original schedule. that said, Emily was on top of all the communication and was proactive to work on the dates that best served us. In the end, the work was done one day later than planned.
- Efficient and Quality Installation - the day of installation was excellent. The crew showed up on time early in the morning and they prepared our yard to protect our gardens and other outdoor features (airco, generator, BBQ, furniture, etc.). Their site supervisor was very polite and kept us informed throughout the day as work progressed. They never cut any corners and made sure that details such as replacement of valleys, inspection and sealing of flashing and stacks, and replacement of vents was all done as promised. They even added additional downspout and replaced incandescent soffit bulbs with LED's we purchased on request without hesitation.
- Attention to Follow Up - there was one small detail that needed to be addressed with the installation and this was immediately attended to the day following installation.

To be honest, we never negotiated with them on price as their quote was within range of others, and we never wanted to nickle and dime them to leave any opportunity for compromise.

As a result, I would strongly recommend Nailed It Roofing. The final word that sold us is when Damian told me, "as much as we like our customers, we really hope we don;t have to see you again". Now, that is a great selling point.

Good luck Damian, Emily, crew, and family. Keep doing great and honest work.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Omg what a beautiful roof

So I heard from friends this company was great and reliable! So I called and spoke with Damian he got me the quote fast and was able to get a good price on high quality shingles with underlay! The crew showed up on time and when promised even before the rain. The job was well done and ever Was cleaned up! Super happy no more leaks and my attic is dry! Call these guys ASAP

Diarmuid in Toronto
Diarmuid in Toronto

Great Job

Nailed it, that sums it up for Damian and his crew,
speedy replies, he guaranteed he would get my roof done before
the winter, and he did.
Always quick to reply to emails or texts, easy payment options,
i highly recommend these guys for your roofing needs.

D.White

JP
JP

Roof Replacement

Damian was a great contact to work with. Reliable, responsive and accessible when needed - a real stand up guy representing his company, straightforward and no BS. What was quoted was received in a super timely manner. No issues getting the roof quoted, booked or installed. Would highly recommend.

Kenneth in Toronto
Kenneth in Toronto

Full Roof Replacement

I started looking to replace my roof last fall (2018) and had several estimates fron different companies. I finally setteled on Nailed It Roofing from the moment I spoke with the owner, Damian. He was well informed and answered all my question with a professional attitude and more importantly, honestly.
The crew arrived on the agreed date and went right to work protecting the surrounding property before the set-up. REALLY GREAT CREW! All business from the start. The work was completed in two days (rain delay)
GEAT JOB! The only reason I know they were here is the new roof. IT'S ALL GOOD!!
Morgan

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof replacement

Very efficient work.
Courteous and hard-working crew.
Completion of work was very smooth and took only one day!
Very fair price; competitive and was worth the investment.
Clean-up afterwards could be more thorough

Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We strive to give 10/10 services and will definitely consider your comment for future work.

Anita S in Mississauga
Anita S in Mississauga

ROOF REPAIR DUE TO WIND STORM

I discovered my parent's home needed some roof repair after the wind storm of May 4, 2018. We called several companies to get some estimates, but everyone was too busy. Although, we had to wait a few extra days, Nailed It Roof & Construction assessed and promptly repaired the damage. Everything was explained thoroughly and we are very thankful to Damian and his co-worker for their professionalism. We would definitely use their services again if needed or recommend them to anyone. Thank you!

Thank you for the review Anita, we were glad to help!

elizabethf
elizabethf

Urgent roof repair and attach pipe back to the eavestrough

Damian was excellent, called before lunch and work is done by 4:30. After the last two wind storms we had a few shingles (caps) that had blown right off as well as a small section of piping that needed to be reattached. My husband had called a few companies and still waiting for a reply. I decided to call one more and thank goodness I did! I also appreciated that when I called and later texted he actually did reply even though his company is very busy right now, there is so much damage in our area. He even gave me a lift to the bank since my car was not available today - now that is service!

Elizabeth Ferreira

Elizabeth, we appreciate your review. It was a pleasure servicing your roof.

James in Milton
James in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Roof re shingle

Great communication. Damian is very easy to get a hold of and listens to his customers needs. His crew all great workers with a good personality. The job they did for both myself and my neighbor was perfect. They also do a great job of cleaning up! One of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Was a pleasure. Will one day hire them again when I need something that they offer.

Thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you James. All the best.

sarasampaio316
sarasampaio316

Roof replacement

My husband and I were so pleased with the professionalism and workmanship of the Nailed It Roofing crew. We contacted several other roofing companies for quotes, but after meeting with the owner Damian, we felt more confident in our decision by his knowledge, thoroughness and transparency. Damian offered us a great price for a quality roof, and we will definitely recommend his services to our neighbours as well. The roof looks great, the clean-up was immaculate, and it was all completed within the day! Great job!

We appreciate and thank you for your review. It was great working with you Sara.

More about Nailed It Roofing & Construction

Nailed It Roofing & Construction is your one stop shop for all of your roofing needs. Whether you need your roof repaired or replaced, our certified roofing specialists have the training, knowledge and expertise to meet and exceed all of your expectations – without breaking your budget.
Nailed It Roofing & Construction prides itself in keeping long-term relationships with not only our customers, but with our employees. We ensure that our staff is fully licensed and up-to-date with our current manufacturer’s roofing procedures.
We devote ourselves to provide peace of mind by maintaining the property to its upmost standards, guaranteeing that the investment of the roofing project is achieved to the highest degree. Working all year round also separates us from our competitors.