After considerable research and receiving quotes from several potential roofing contractors, it was an easy decision to select Nailed It Roofing. Here's why:
- First and Lasting Impression - I had a narrow window of time to meet with Damian for a site visit as we were away on extended travel and I had to be back home for a few days. Despite being very ill, Damian followed through on his commitment to meet with me.
- Knowledgeable and Experienced - working with a family owned business with generations of experience instills confidence alone. Beyond that, receiving personalized advice and recommendations (not a driveway and mailbox quote), was much appreciated. Damian's demonstration of the quality of roofing materials for roof caps alone, only reinforced that he knew what he was talking about.
- Service Oriented and On Time - Emily was fabulous to deal with in terms of scheduling and timing. The weather this spring posed several challenges for them to stick to their original schedule. that said, Emily was on top of all the communication and was proactive to work on the dates that best served us. In the end, the work was done one day later than planned.
- Efficient and Quality Installation - the day of installation was excellent. The crew showed up on time early in the morning and they prepared our yard to protect our gardens and other outdoor features (airco, generator, BBQ, furniture, etc.). Their site supervisor was very polite and kept us informed throughout the day as work progressed. They never cut any corners and made sure that details such as replacement of valleys, inspection and sealing of flashing and stacks, and replacement of vents was all done as promised. They even added additional downspout and replaced incandescent soffit bulbs with LED's we purchased on request without hesitation.
- Attention to Follow Up - there was one small detail that needed to be addressed with the installation and this was immediately attended to the day following installation.
To be honest, we never negotiated with them on price as their quote was within range of others, and we never wanted to nickle and dime them to leave any opportunity for compromise.
As a result, I would strongly recommend Nailed It Roofing. The final word that sold us is when Damian told me, "as much as we like our customers, we really hope we don;t have to see you again". Now, that is a great selling point.
Good luck Damian, Emily, crew, and family. Keep doing great and honest work.