Nailed It Roofing & Construction

Reviews for Nailed It Roofing & Construction

Deepak
Deepak

Roofing Shingles replacement

All work was gone on time and at the agreed cost. Due to some snow on the ground on the day of the work, crew came back a few days later after the snow had gone and finished off the cleaning. Thankyou

Thank you for your kind review!

Ronald from Mississauga
Ronald from Mississauga

Roof Repair

My parents needed repair on their roof as some their shingles had blown off, I knew exactly who to call as I saw Nailed it roofing in the news paper! The next day they were at my parents house fixing their roof. They were well prepared and had everything they needed. They called me before they arrived and were very efficient!! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know that needs roof services!!! Thank You Nailed it !! You guys are awesome!!

Thank you - We're very happy you were satisfied with our services!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Siding replacement

After the last storm we noticed a piece of siding was torn off the front of the house. We phoned Nailed it the next morning and Nacho came the same day. The siding was ordered and replaced in 2 days even though it was hard to match. Nacho replaced the new piece and secured other pieces that appeared loose. Super service and will use again.

We're so glad we were able to help! Thank you for your review.

A family in Oakville
A family in Oakville

Replacing a roof cover in a townhouse

We needed to replace shingles on a 15-year old roof in a townhouse. While walking in our park, we noticed a large crew of roofers working on a standalone house and watching them prompted us to consider the company as one of the candidates. When we finally decided to call them, Damian showed up with a printed set of options for our roofing needs and explained clearly the differences, and left the brochures about every package he suggested. We then visited their office, where Emily demonstrated the actual materials to be used. On the day when the work was going to be done, three trucks and a crew of 8 men showed up at 7 a.m., installed the equipment and ground protection, in the next 3 hours our old shingles were removed, by 2 p.m. the installation of new shingles was finished and the ground completely cleaned from debris and loose nails. The whole process was straighforward and transparent and we are confident that they have done a great job. The result blends perfectly into the rest of the roof. We would certainly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Zouheir in Brantford
Zouheir in Brantford

Excellent

Excellent job I will recommend the company to everybody, the guy who did the repair (Nacho) show me pictures for everything he did and explained to me what he did in details, and the price he charged me was fair price $350, other people I called before asked me $1000,

Thank you for your recommendation and kind review!!

Hammer town
Hammer town
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Good crew and job well done, appreciate it.

Good crew, Damion communicated well and they came out to do my roof on the weekend. Replaced the roof and everything done on time and cleaned up afterwards. Happy with the new roof and good work by Nailed it!

We're so glad you're happy with your roof! Thank you for the kind review.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Roof Replacement

I had a great experience dealing with Nailed It Roofing. I found them to be very efficient. They clearly explained the products they had available with no hidden costs. They had a large team of men remove and replace my roof in one afternoon. I would highly recommend this roofing company.

Thank you for your kind review!!

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Roof Repair

Needed someone to come over quick to repair missing shingles. Called Nailed It roofing in the morning and they had someone come over that afternoon.

Courtesy call to tell me when they were arriving... great!
Nacho was friendly helpful and did a great job... awesome!

Highly recommend Nailed It to anyone needing roof repair

Thank you Richard for the kind words and the recommendation!

AM
AM
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof Replacement and Skylights

Damian and Emily run a tightly run and professional business. I went through a poor installation by another contractor who skipped many corners, did not use the correct materials, did not know how to install quite frankly anything. Needless to say I lost $10,000 hiring a crappy contractor and the roof had to be replaced along with the damages to my property.

Damian put my mind at ease from the first consultation by telling me the facts, honest opinions and no BS sales tactics or marketing like the competition. Their work speaks volume and do not need to rely on meaningless online reviews, silly marketing and BS 20-25 year warranties. Many contractors out there are quick to tell you they are Master Certified Elite specialists, it does not mean anything. Anyone can attain a meaningless licence, but how they execute and follow up with it is a different story.

I compiled over 25 quotes from the top roofing companies from Markham to Niagara, to service my property in Stoney Creek. I am glad I did my due diligence and found these guys.

All the workers are insured, they are not subcontractors. They all adhere to WSIB and working at height policies. A supervisor was always present, ensuring the crew was informed and everything was planned out before getting on a ladder. They put 10-12 workers on my 3500 sq ft home and got the job done in almost 1.5 days. Clean up was a breeze, touch ups were done quickly and efficiently. All the previous mistakes were gutted and installed correctly.

The pricing is very aggressive and fair. Do not fall into the marketing hype by other contractors who quote upwards of $25k+, they are out to rob you and take advantage of your misfortune and sell you on their BS marketing. The last thing a roofer wants is a service call visit, these guys do not want to come back and fix mistakes which is why they get it done right the first time. Everything was transparent from the contract, deposits, payment and follow up. You call them and someone will for sure pick up and help.

Do not make the same mistake I did, Damian, Emily, Liam and their crew will take care of your property. You will not be disappointed.

We appreciate your wonderful review! We're so glad we were able to provide you a new quality roof. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority, and I'm very happy we were able to meet and exceed those expectations.

All the best Ajay!

Emily & Damian

KIM in Toronto
KIM in Toronto

Personable and quick

They showed up right on time. Team was in and out and cleaned up all in under one day.

Thank you for the great review!!

More about Nailed It Roofing & Construction

Nailed It Roofing & Construction is your one stop shop for all of your roofing needs. Whether you need your roof repaired or replaced, our certified roofing specialists have the training, knowledge and expertise to meet and exceed all of your expectations – without breaking your budget.
Nailed It Roofing & Construction prides itself in keeping long-term relationships with not only our customers, but with our employees. We ensure that our staff is fully licensed and up-to-date with our current manufacturer’s roofing procedures.
We devote ourselves to provide peace of mind by maintaining the property to its upmost standards, guaranteeing that the investment of the roofing project is achieved to the highest degree. Working all year round also separates us from our competitors.