Fix It Females

Reviews for Fix It Females

Sil from Toronto
Sil from Toronto

Reno and Repair - unprofessional service

We had a really negative experience with this crew. This was probably a good team at the beginning but as they've expanded they have hired staff who just did not have the skill to do the job. After 'leveling' our basement floor, we had to hire someone else to fix the the shoddy work they had done (they literally took buckets of cement and threw it across the floor - it ended up being less leveled than before). Having heard the way the boss speaks to her team, I am not surprised she speaks to her customers that way too. Unfortunately unable to take responsibility for the bad job they had done.

MC in Toronto
MC in Toronto

Ceiling and Porch Repair - Leak

Sadly, I would not recommend this company; I was really hoping to give this company a solid review as I was happy to support women in trade however I am deeply disappointed; the contractual obligations were not fulfilled and the contractor walked away without completing the work; the customer service and professionalism was extremely poor; the workmanship was moderate but very slow moving compared to other renovations I have had completed in the past; materials were used from storage in my back yard instead of being newly purchased and the contractor did not purchase new paint but instead used my paint that was 10 years old to finish the walls; drywalling and mesh was not completed properly; I ended up being responsible for completing the clean up on my own and for a person with a disability this created an additional undue hardship. Again, sadly I would not recommend.

More about Fix It Females

We are a team of females, in the renovations industry, perfecting one home at a time, our team is comprised of industry professionals with an eye for design, and exceptional service, let us exceed your expectations and change the face of typical contractors.