Taps And Toilets Installations

Mississauga ON L5N 5M1
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mississauga  >  Taps And Toilets Installations

Reviews for Taps And Toilets Installations

Installation of a toilet

I had a small leak with my toilet. Matt checked it out and reinstalled it and the problem did not go away. He suggested I get a new toilet, which I did and he installed it. Less than 6 weeks later it started leaking again! In frustration, I called a professional plumber who noted the problem was poor installation-the flange was not secured to the floor etc.

Toilet installation

I had taps and toilets come install a toilet for me and the gentleman that came to our house was very professional. He installed my toilet with no issues and charged a fair price for the job. I was very happy with the work