Taps And Toilets Installations

Taps And Toilets Installations

Reviews for Taps And Toilets Installations

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Toilet problems

I would not recommend this guy Matt to install your toilet or to install my dog toilet he is so deceiving stay away do yourself this favour trust me. Facts.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installation of a toilet

I had a small leak with my toilet. Matt checked it out and reinstalled it and the problem did not go away. He suggested I get a new toilet, which I did and he installed it. Less than 6 weeks later it started leaking again! In frustration, I called a professional plumber who noted the problem was poor installation-the flange was not secured to the floor etc.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Toilet installation

I had taps and toilets come install a toilet for me and the gentleman that came to our house was very professional. He installed my toilet with no issues and charged a fair price for the job. I was very happy with the work

Looking for Plumbing pros in Mississauga?