Canada Appliance Repair

Reviews for Canada Appliance Repair

Abdul in North York
Abdul in North York

Washer & dryer

I dealt with Taraz. He came on scheduled time. Gave me cheapest quote better than anyone else. He made the job so easily. I love dealing with well informed technicians. He was friendly and knows what he is doing

Oksana in Etobicoke
Oksana in Etobicoke

Samsung fridge repair

Contacted company about fridge not working. The service technician Taras came at the arranged time, inspected the fridge and gave an estimate of the cost to repair. The following day returned with the parts needed and completed the job. Throughout the two days kept me informed about the progress on parts arrival and timing. Great service, I will not hesitate to recommend to friends.

Malo
Malo

Fridge repair

Very friendly and professional service. They came the same day and fixed my appliance quickly. I would recommend to my family and friends.

Thank you very much for your review.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?