Brighter Day Electric

Review for Brighter Day Electric

Derek B.
Derek B.

Electrical service

I called in Darrell as we were selling our home and the buyers Home Inspector found a junction box in the attic that was laying in the insulation with no cover. I won't go in my attic but Darrell did and found another junction box in another location. He placed covers on the junction boxes and secured them to a stud. He also levelled out the insulation a bit so it wasn't piled around the junction boxes. I was quoted $145 (plus tax for the callout and $60/hour. He only charged the minimum callout fee. Cleaned up after himself as well!