HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North York  >  I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Colin

Both brothers David and Joseph immediately diagnosed the washer deficiency and came back next day to repair.Both are honest,friendly,reliable and experienced.Saved us the cost of replacing with new washer!thank you Colin

Hi... Thanks for taking the time to post your review

J Chan in Scarborough

David and Joseph were prompt and systematic in diagnosing the problem with the fridge. It turned out to be the timer and luckily, they had the part on hand. They also de-iced the coils before putting the unit back together. David was also very helpful in explaining what was happening and answered all of my questions. I was contemplating buying a new fridge since mine was about 15 years old but took a chance that repair would be a better decision. It turned out that the cost was reasonable and I believe I made the right choice. I would not hesitate to recommend this company as both David and Joseph acted in a professional manner and provided great customer service.

J Chan….Thank you for kind words and recommendations! Putting a client at ease and gaining their trust is what we live for!

Joe

My fridge was broken and I needed a quick fix and that was when I called ifix appliance repair and the guy that picked up the phone was very knowledgable and professional. I set an appointment and they were able to come on the some day. They arrived on time and quickly found the problem and gave me a price. They needed to change the thermostat and they had the right parts that I needed to get everything fixed . They waved off the service call from the total Prince and I got a very cheap fix. Highly recomended!

Hey Joe… thanks for the positive review.

PetraS80

I called ifixappliances about a leaking fridge in the AM on february 19 and a repairman was able to come in to repair the same day. I was going out of town the next day and was worried that I would not be able to find someone so quick but they were really flexible about booking me in last minute.

The service was good and I was not charged with ridiculous fees as I had when I called a different company 3 months ago. Overall, the iFix Appliance repairmen knew what they werw doing and their price was very doable so i would definitely be using them again

Hey Petra…Thanks for the kind words! We’re always here should anything come up in the future. Thanks!

Aliki

I-Fix was responsive from the very first call and showed up within the window of time provided. The guys were honest, courteous, affordable and clearly knew their trade. Highly recommend them for any type of appliance repair.

Hi Aliki …The experience you have outlined is exactly the one we aim for with all of our clients. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

More about I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Specialties:all brand repair,same day service, low cost parts and labor charges.

WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES:

*Freezers
*Ovens
*Stoves
*Microwaves

Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service?

*Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge.
*We serve the entire Toronto and GTA area.
*warranty on all repairs.
*We understand the economy and our prices reflect what you can afford.
*We handle all of your appliance repair needs with 100% customer attention.
*I-fix appliance Repair does appliance service, repair and installation.

OPERATING HOURS

Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-9:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-8:00 pm

*Seniors! Save 15% on Appliance Repair Service

We've been serving the Toronto and GTA area for over 15 years. It's our city where we were brought-up to always be respectful to our elders. It has become a legacy and one way we want to show that respect back is to offer 15% discount on all repair services for senior citizens!

History

Established in 1996.

I-fix appliance repair serves all households in the Toronto & GTA area. We employ only the most skillful and professional factory trained technicians to ensure high quality service. We are just a phone call away. we know that a satisfied customer is one who gets fast, efficient, and affordable appliance repair service

We provide appliance repair for all your major home appliances and our repair technicians are professionally trained to provide appliance service for the following brands:
whirlpool • Frigidaire • Maytag • GE • Electrolux • Kenmore • LG • Bosch • Kitchen Aid • Samsung • Amana • Blomberg • Dacore • Delongi • Asko • Fisher & Paykel • Haier • Hotpoint • Imperial • Jenn-Air • Magic Chef • Sub-Zero • Thermador • Admiral • Viking and more..