I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

marcellk72
marcellk72

LG fridge repair

Came over diagnosed the damage, ended it up I need A new fridge, honest guys call them in the morning came in the afternoon very happy with the service

Hi marcell... Thanks for the vote of confidence,Let us know if you need anything moving forward. Thanks again.

kwongan
kwongan

Dishwasher and fridge.

David and brother were efficient and professional. Their timing was great too. I called in the morning, and they were done by lunch.

Hi kwongan... That's pretty much our aim. Glad we we're able to service you with our standard of high quality. And we'll be here if you need us again. Take care.

Robert
Robert

Fridge repair

I called iFixAppliances to fix an old fridge that I had in my basement. I wasn't sure if it would even be worth fixing but my daughter is moving away into her own place and wanted to save money on a new fridge. David came in the same day and fixed my old fridge, this saved me a lot of money thanks David! Definetly going to recommend you to my friends and family

hi Robert..We appreciate the kind words and recommendations. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving forward. Take care.

Wil
Wil

Fridge repair

They came on time. Did a thorough and efficient evaluation then finished the repair in a timely manner. Well done!

hi Will...Glad we could be of service. Here for you when you need us again. Thanks.

Evelyn
Evelyn

Range repair

I was thrilled with their service! There attention to detail, superior knowledge and careful workmanship inspires confidence! Overall I felt from the first phone contact to the completion of work that that I was in excellent and honest hands!!!

Hello Evelyn... Thanks for this. We'll be here if you need us again. You can be assured of the same great service. Cheers!

Colin
Colin

Washer repair

Both brothers David and Joseph immediately diagnosed the washer deficiency and came back next day to repair.Both are honest,friendly,reliable and experienced.Saved us the cost of replacing with new washer!thank you Colin

Hi... Thanks for taking the time to post your review

J Chan in Scarborough
J Chan in Scarborough

Refrigerator repair

David and Joseph were prompt and systematic in diagnosing the problem with the fridge. It turned out to be the timer and luckily, they had the part on hand. They also de-iced the coils before putting the unit back together. David was also very helpful in explaining what was happening and answered all of my questions. I was contemplating buying a new fridge since mine was about 15 years old but took a chance that repair would be a better decision. It turned out that the cost was reasonable and I believe I made the right choice. I would not hesitate to recommend this company as both David and Joseph acted in a professional manner and provided great customer service.

J Chan….Thank you for kind words and recommendations! Putting a client at ease and gaining their trust is what we live for!

Joe
Joe

Fridge repair

My fridge was broken and I needed a quick fix and that was when I called ifix appliance repair and the guy that picked up the phone was very knowledgable and professional. I set an appointment and they were able to come on the some day. They arrived on time and quickly found the problem and gave me a price. They needed to change the thermostat and they had the right parts that I needed to get everything fixed . They waved off the service call from the total Prince and I got a very cheap fix. Highly recomended!

Hey Joe… thanks for the positive review.

PetraS80
PetraS80

Fridge repair

I called ifixappliances about a leaking fridge in the AM on february 19 and a repairman was able to come in to repair the same day. I was going out of town the next day and was worried that I would not be able to find someone so quick but they were really flexible about booking me in last minute.

The service was good and I was not charged with ridiculous fees as I had when I called a different company 3 months ago. Overall, the iFix Appliance repairmen knew what they werw doing and their price was very doable so i would definitely be using them again

Hey Petra…Thanks for the kind words! We’re always here should anything come up in the future. Thanks!

Aliki
Aliki

Washing Machine and Dryer

I-Fix was responsive from the very first call and showed up within the window of time provided. The guys were honest, courteous, affordable and clearly knew their trade. Highly recommend them for any type of appliance repair.

Hi Aliki …The experience you have outlined is exactly the one we aim for with all of our clients. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

More about I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Specialties: all brand repair, same day service, low cost parts and labor charges. WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES: *Washing Machines *Dryers *Dishwashers *Fridges *Freezers *Ovens *Stoves *Microwaves Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service? *Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge. *We serve the entire ...