HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North York  >  I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

The IFix guys were very prompt and very professional, and they quoted me a fair price for the repair on my Maytag washer. During the assessment, they also mentioned that if the repair was going to be higher, that I should consider a new machine, which was honest of them.

The issue was the lid switch, and nothing more major, but thanks to them I was back to doing my laundry!

Highly recommended.

Job Price

Hello... We try to provide an experience that is the one you'd hope to have. thanks for the recommendation. Cheers.

J. Jones from Toronto

My Samsung dryer lint was disappearing deep into the dryer causing a major fire hazard. David and his partner [I'm sorry I forget your name!] were there within 1 day of the call and back the next day with the part to fix the dryer. I am now able to catch up on my mountain of laundry and do not need to worry...I was very happy with the service. They were reasonable, friendly and arrived when they said they would. Would definitley use them again.

Job Price

Hey J. Jones... Very nice review, thanks. Your experience is pretty much the one we'd like all of our clients to have. Very thoughtful, thanks again.

michael

Identified the problem and provided recommendations. It turned out that the issue was not the washer itself but the power outlet wiring.

Job Price

Hi michael... Thanks for taking the time to post your review

marcellk72

Came over diagnosed the damage, ended it up I need A new fridge, honest guys call them in the morning came in the afternoon very happy with the service

Job Price

Hi marcell... Thanks for the vote of confidence,Let us know if you need anything moving forward. Thanks again.

kwongan

David and brother were efficient and professional. Their timing was great too. I called in the morning, and they were done by lunch.

Job Price

Hi kwongan... That's pretty much our aim. Glad we we're able to service you with our standard of high quality. And we'll be here if you need us again. Take care.

Robert

I called iFixAppliances to fix an old fridge that I had in my basement. I wasn't sure if it would even be worth fixing but my daughter is moving away into her own place and wanted to save money on a new fridge. David came in the same day and fixed my old fridge, this saved me a lot of money thanks David! Definetly going to recommend you to my friends and family

Job Price

hi Robert..We appreciate the kind words and recommendations. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving forward. Take care.

Wil

They came on time. Did a thorough and efficient evaluation then finished the repair in a timely manner. Well done!

Job Price

hi Will...Glad we could be of service. Here for you when you need us again. Thanks.

Evelyn

I was thrilled with their service! There attention to detail, superior knowledge and careful workmanship inspires confidence! Overall I felt from the first phone contact to the completion of work that that I was in excellent and honest hands!!!

Job Price

Hello Evelyn... Thanks for this. We'll be here if you need us again. You can be assured of the same great service. Cheers!

Colin

Both brothers David and Joseph immediately diagnosed the washer deficiency and came back next day to repair.Both are honest,friendly,reliable and experienced.Saved us the cost of replacing with new washer!thank you Colin

Job Price

Hi... Thanks for taking the time to post your review

J Chan in Scarborough

David and Joseph were prompt and systematic in diagnosing the problem with the fridge. It turned out to be the timer and luckily, they had the part on hand. They also de-iced the coils before putting the unit back together. David was also very helpful in explaining what was happening and answered all of my questions. I was contemplating buying a new fridge since mine was about 15 years old but took a chance that repair would be a better decision. It turned out that the cost was reasonable and I believe I made the right choice. I would not hesitate to recommend this company as both David and Joseph acted in a professional manner and provided great customer service.

Job Price

J Chan….Thank you for kind words and recommendations! Putting a client at ease and gaining their trust is what we live for!

More about I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Specialties:all brand repair,same day service, low cost parts and labor charges.

WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES:

*Freezers
*Ovens
*Stoves
*Microwaves

Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service?

*Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge.
*We serve the entire Toronto and GTA area.
*full cover warranty on all repairs.
*We understand the economy and our prices reflect what you can afford.
*We handle all of your appliance needs with 100% customer attention.
*Appliance Tech Repair does appliance service, repair and installation.

OPERATING HOURS

Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-9:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-8:00 pm

*Seniors! Save 15% on Appliance Repair Service

We've been serving the Toronto and GTA area for over 15 years. It's our city where we were brought-up to always be respectful to our elders. It has become a legacy and one way we want to show that respect back is to offer 15% discount on all repair services for senior citizens!

History

Established in 1996.

Appliance Tech repair serves all households in the Toronto & GTA area. We employ only the most skillful and professional factory trained technicians to ensure high quality service. We are just a phone call away. Appliance Tech knows that a satisfied customer is one who gets fast, efficient, and affordable appliance repair service

We provide appliance repair for all your major home appliances and our repair technicians are professionally trained to provide appliance service for the following brands:
whirlpool • Frigidaire • Maytag • GE • Electrolux • Kenmore • LG • Bosch • Kitchen Aid • Samsung • Amana • Blomberg • Dacore • Delongi • Asko • Fisher & Paykel • Haier • Hotpoint • Imperial • Jenn-Air • Magic Chef • Sub-Zero • Thermador • Admiral • Viking and more..