I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

cadenabrianbrett
cadenabrianbrett

Washing Machine

David & Co. provided the honest service that I was looking for. Primarily they did not over speculate what the issue would likely be. When other service contractors were quick to recommend & replace a major component $$$ - David rather, made sure to first diagnose the simple less expensive fix. Which is exactly what the problem was. Do not overload the washing machines that cause major shaking leading to loose hardware within the Machine.
Lesson Learned!

Highly Reccomend David & co.

Hello... Happy to hear that you are happy. We try to provide an experience that is the one you'd hope to have. thanks for the recommendation. Cheers.

Appliance Repair

I would not recommend this company to anybody. I called to repair my dryer and they got aggressive and angry when I asked to explain the quote. Furthermore after doing my own research I found out the part that was included my quote I was charged double for.

Hey Private User, I believe that you got us mixed up with a another company, we do not provide quotes over the phone simply because we cannot know what needs to be done before we take a look at the broken appliance and diagnose the problem. I (David) answer all the phone calls that come in and I would never get aggressive with one of our customers.

I just want to address what you mentioned regarding parts sold online. Customers sometimes want to make sure that they are paying the right price for the necessary part so they go online to look it up. We do not get our parts online, we get them directly from the manufacturer so we can provide good quality parts with a manufacture's warranty. Sometimes you can find the part online for less, but it is not going to be the same quality as the original part.

ak in Toronto
ak in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

After getting taken by theappliancerepairguys.ca (check out their homestars page if you want a laugh), I called the I-FiX Appliance repair.

I was told by the last technician (after being charge $300) that i would need a second visit and a $300-500 part.

I found the part online for $30. I asked the I-FiX guys what they charge for it and they told me $25!

In 20 minutes I-FiX found the problem, fixed it... no part needed. The literally drained the system, ran tests and it was done.

It seems any honest technician could fix this quickly.

I found these guys to be honest, friendly, and clear (no mess left behind). Would highly recommend them.

Hi AK... Thanks for taking the time to post your review

Karen G.
Karen G.

Dishwasher repair

My dishwasher stopped working… And with five kids, we have a lot of dishes to wash! Within half an hour, instead of replacing the electronic board, the team was able to problem solve and get the dishwasher back up and running! Very polite and absolutely professional… Thanks so much!

Hey Karen... Glad we could provide the right services for you. Thanks for this. Take care.

service

The dryer stopped working. Called I-Fix appliances. Their charge for the first visit is very reasonable. They found the problem in few minutes, ordered a part and fixed problem next day.
Boris, North York

Hey Boris…Thanks for the kind words! We’re always here should anything come up in the future. Thanks!

Derrick
Derrick

Dishwasher repair

Called for repair. They showed up next day. Quick repair and explained the problem. Honest and upfront about pricing. I was very happy. Will use again.

Hey Derrick… thanks for the positive review.

Narita
Narita

Refrigerator not cooling

I-Fix sent two young men to look at my fridge which was not cooling anything.
They fixed the problem by:
performing a correct diagnosis
purchasing of necessary relay part
cleaning behind the fridge
vacuuming chunks of dirt from inside the fridge
instructing us to clean the front at least once a year

They were professional and kind. They explained everything and no question was too silly to ask them.

Hi Narita... Thanks for taking the time to post your review.

balewis82 in Toronto
balewis82 in Toronto

Washing Machine Probelm Solvers!

We live in an older semi-detached house in the Hillcrest/Humewood area in Toronto. Recently, our washing machine broke and needed to be replaced. We did not want to be a small condo size washer. We wanted a full-szied unit. However, we were unable to find a full-size unit to fit down our basement stairs, until iFix located a discontinued GE model - the only type that can be disassembled and then reassembled. They searched the whole GTA for the unit, and eventually found it Mississauga. They picked up the unit, brought it over, took out the old broken unit and then disassembled and reassembled the new one. We were so thankful we didn't have to buy a smaller condo-sized unit, as they just don't wash enough. All in all - a creative solution with excellent friendly customer service. Job well done.

Hey …The experience you have outlined is exactly the one we aim for with all of our clients. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Barbara  in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

dishwasher repair

We were SO happy with this company! Our 4 year old Kenmore dishwasher was leaving food particles on the dishes after every washing. The gents, who were polite, personable, good humoured and efficient, thoroughly explained to us what was going on and showed us our clogged chopper once it was removed from the machine (yuck - where did all that come from?). They cleaned all parts while they were at it and now we finally have a working dishwasher once again! Will be using them in the future for any and all appliance repairs - without hesitation! The whole procedure was painless - great work guys!

hi Barbara..We appreciate the kind words and recommendations. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving forward. Take care.

More about I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Specialties:all brand repair,same day service, low cost parts and labor charges.

WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES:

*Freezers
*Ovens
*Stoves
*Microwaves

Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service?

*Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge.
*We serve the entire Toronto and GTA area.
*warranty on all repairs.
*We understand the economy and our prices reflect what you can afford.
*We handle all of your appliance repair needs with 100% customer attention.
*I-fix appliance Repair does appliance service, repair and installation.

OPERATING HOURS

Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-9:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-8:00 pm

*Seniors! Save 15% on Appliance Repair Service

We've been serving the Toronto and GTA area for over 15 years. It's our city where we were brought-up to always be respectful to our elders. It has become a legacy and one way we want to show that respect back is to offer 15% discount on all repair services for senior citizens!

History

Established in 1996.

I-fix appliance repair serves all households in the Toronto & GTA area. We employ only the most skillful and professional factory trained technicians to ensure high quality service. We are just a phone call away. we know that a satisfied customer is one who gets fast, efficient, and affordable appliance repair service

We provide appliance repair for all your major home appliances and our repair technicians are professionally trained to provide appliance service for the following brands:
whirlpool • Frigidaire • Maytag • GE • Electrolux • Kenmore • LG • Bosch • Kitchen Aid • Samsung • Amana • Blomberg • Dacore • Delongi • Asko • Fisher & Paykel • Haier • Hotpoint • Imperial • Jenn-Air • Magic Chef • Sub-Zero • Thermador • Admiral • Viking and more..