I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

DAVID AVI [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North York  >  I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Reviews for I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Antonella from Toronto

Of all the appliance repair services I contacted, I-Fix Appliance Repair was the only team that serviced my area and Samsung and LG appliances. David was quick to commit to an appointment and was very straightforward about fees, which included an $85 consult that would be applied to the cost of a repair if one ensued. He and his colleague visited Sunday morning and were able to diagnose and correct the problem with an 18-month old Samsung dishwasher. I've used the appliance twice since the service call and it's in perfect working order! As they were about to leave I asked them if they serviced LG appliances and they confirmed that they are certified to do so! My LG washer has also been leaking and they confirmed that they appliance was well past the point where it's worth repairing. They did not charge me anything extra for checking the washer! David and his colleague were prompt, professional and proficient. Happily recommend them for any appliance repairs!

Hey Antonella... Sounds like you had the experience we strive for. appreciate you writing about it. Take care.

Eric

My dishwasher was delivered on the Saturday of the Labour Day weekend. I-FiX was able to come the very next day, installed the dishwasher very cleanly and efficiently. Great, professional guys! Very glad I came across them, and this was after spending hours fussing over Homestars trying to decide who seemed good. Would definitely call them up again if I needed repairs! Thanks guys!

Hi Eric... Our pleasure!. Thanks for this. The effort you speak of is all worth it when our clients feel as you do. Thanks again.

Inder

David and team were awesome for completing two dishwasher installs back to back. Very clean installations, speedy, and knowledgeable.I'd highly recommend and will definitely be using again.

Hello... Thanks for writing this. Glad we could help once you and We appreciate the business. Take care.

The IFix guys were very prompt and very professional, and they quoted me a fair price for the repair on my Maytag washer. During the assessment, they also mentioned that if the repair was going to be higher, that I should consider a new machine, which was honest of them.

The issue was the lid switch, and nothing more major, but thanks to them I was back to doing my laundry!

Highly recommended.

Hello... Happy to hear that you are happy. We try to provide an experience that is the one you'd hope to have. thanks for the recommendation. Cheers.

J. Jones from Toronto

My Samsung dryer lint was disappearing deep into the dryer causing a major fire hazard. David and his partner [I'm sorry I forget your name!] were there within 1 day of the call and back the next day with the part to fix the dryer. I am now able to catch up on my mountain of laundry and do not need to worry...I was very happy with the service. They were reasonable, friendly and arrived when they said they would. Would definitley use them again.

Hey J. Jones... Very nice review, thanks. Your experience is pretty much the one we'd like all of our clients to have. Very thoughtful, thanks again.

michael

Identified the problem and provided recommendations. It turned out that the issue was not the washer itself but the power outlet wiring.

Hi michael... Thanks for taking the time to post your review

marcellk72

Came over diagnosed the damage, ended it up I need A new fridge, honest guys call them in the morning came in the afternoon very happy with the service

Hi marcell... Thanks for the vote of confidence,Let us know if you need anything moving forward. Thanks again.

kwongan

David and brother were efficient and professional. Their timing was great too. I called in the morning, and they were done by lunch.

Hi kwongan... That's pretty much our aim. Glad we we're able to service you with our standard of high quality. And we'll be here if you need us again. Take care.

Robert

I called iFixAppliances to fix an old fridge that I had in my basement. I wasn't sure if it would even be worth fixing but my daughter is moving away into her own place and wanted to save money on a new fridge. David came in the same day and fixed my old fridge, this saved me a lot of money thanks David! Definetly going to recommend you to my friends and family

hi Robert..We appreciate the kind words and recommendations. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you moving forward. Take care.

Wil

They came on time. Did a thorough and efficient evaluation then finished the repair in a timely manner. Well done!

hi Will...Glad we could be of service. Here for you when you need us again. Thanks.

More about I-FiX APPLIANCE REPAIR

Specialties:all brand repair,same day service, low cost parts and labor charges.

WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES:

*Freezers
*Ovens
*Stoves
*Microwaves

Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service?

*Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge.
*We serve the entire Toronto and GTA area.
*full cover warranty on all repairs.
*We understand the economy and our prices reflect what you can afford.
*We handle all of your appliance needs with 100% customer attention.
*Appliance Tech Repair does appliance service, repair and installation.

OPERATING HOURS

Monday-Friday: 7:00 am-9:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am-8:00 pm

*Seniors! Save 15% on Appliance Repair Service

We've been serving the Toronto and GTA area for over 15 years. It's our city where we were brought-up to always be respectful to our elders. It has become a legacy and one way we want to show that respect back is to offer 15% discount on all repair services for senior citizens!

History

Established in 1996.

Appliance Tech repair serves all households in the Toronto & GTA area. We employ only the most skillful and professional factory trained technicians to ensure high quality service. We are just a phone call away. Appliance Tech knows that a satisfied customer is one who gets fast, efficient, and affordable appliance repair service

We provide appliance repair for all your major home appliances and our repair technicians are professionally trained to provide appliance service for the following brands:
whirlpool • Frigidaire • Maytag • GE • Electrolux • Kenmore • LG • Bosch • Kitchen Aid • Samsung • Amana • Blomberg • Dacore • Delongi • Asko • Fisher & Paykel • Haier • Hotpoint • Imperial • Jenn-Air • Magic Chef • Sub-Zero • Thermador • Admiral • Viking and more..