Knight Carpentry Inc

1.833.8.KNIGHT
Calgary
AB
T2W 3N6

Hired them to finish my basement trim in pine. Their attention to detail clearly seen in the workmanship.

Always on time in the morning to start and left the site clean when done for the day.

Great communication during the process.

Would highly recommend for any work you need done in and around your house or business.

cf105rl in Cochrane
cf105rl in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Backyard Fence

Jeremy and Knight Carpentry did a great job of building our fence for my neighbour and myself.
My neighbours on my one side had contracted Knight Carpentry to build our fence and my other neighbours on the other side liked it so much they wanted Knight Carpentry to build ours as well.

Also they were the best quote that we received.

Thanks Jeremy

Thanks for the kind words!! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope your enjoying your backyard this summer.

Meg in
Meg in

New deck

We hired Knight Carpentry to remove our old deck and build a new cedar one. Jeremy kept in touch throughout the process and was very informative about materials--explaining pros and cons of each. We really didn't know much about deck-building and he answered all our questions quickly and addressed all our concerns. He even attached our old deck stairs to the back door (until the new ones were built) so we wouldn't be inconvenienced during the construction process. The new deck looks fantastic and the craftsmanship is lovely.

Thanks for the kind words Meg! We enjoyed working with you and appreciate your business.

New Deck

-Jeremy is a very easy person to deal with
-delivered exactly what was agreed to and promised
-very reasonable cost
- Removed horrendous eyesore, and finished new deck in just over a week.....even with 4 days of terrible weather.
-No surprises whatsoever
all in all...it was a very good experience and I would strongly recommend Knight for carpentry projects.

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you. Hope you guys have a great summer.

Sean from Calgary
Sean from Calgary

Basement finishing project

We did have a few hiccups and delays but they always answerwd phone calls and texts. They got the job done right and it looks fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to call Jeremy back for future projects.

I even had a few minor cuts that needed to be done and he did them for me without hesitation.

Thanks guys

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks for the kind words Sean! We look forward to working with you again.

Robert in Milton
Robert in Milton
1 review Chestermere, AB

Great Repair Work

Great service and quick turn-around for a project. Cost was as quoted with no surprises at invoicing. Jeremy was friendly and responsive to emails and questions. Great overall service and I'd recommend Knight Carpentry to anyone.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Rob, Thanks for the feedback! Glad we could help you out!

Patrick
Patrick

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Complete kitchen and main floor bathroom reno. Jeremy was very professional, great to deal with and attentive to detail. Highly recommended!

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your business and for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you guys on your renovations. I hope your family has a great 2017!!

Best Regards,

Josh in Calgary
Josh in Calgary

Basement finishing carpentry

I hired Jeremy to complete the finishing carpentry in my basement. Communication was great, he delivered as committed and on time. We are very happy with the final product; the basement looks great!

Hi Josh!
Thanks so much for your business, and for the feedback on our services! Glad the basement turned out well and with lots of time to spare before Christmas. I hope your family enjoys the newly finished space!

Deck, Patio Stairs

Knight Carpentry built a deck, a patio, stairs, fence and fence doors on my property. Owner/Head Carpenter Jeremy communicated with me throughout this project and made sure that the work that he and his employee did was what I asked for, and the workmanship itself is of solid quality. As a paying customer you can't ask for more than what Knight Carpentry delivered in this project. I would recommend this company's work to the Pope himself.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had a great time working with you.. and we are looking forward to that referral from the Pope in the near future :p. Thank you for you business, we greatly appreciate it.

Linda C.
Linda C.

New home build finishing

Finding Knight Carpentry Inc. on Homestars was like winning the lottery because I couldn't have been any happier with the magic that Jeremy and his crew performed in our home.

Our Lux windows have fir casings, and we have a lot of them. Jeremy trimmed all the windows and our baseboards in fir with exceptional skill. He also selected fir interior doors and hung them with a perfect fit. He designed our fir fireplace mantel to achieve the "Banff" look we wanted which also complimented the window design. We have an arts and crafts bungalow and so the special attention and artisanship that Knight Carpentry took was one of the best parts of our home build. The framers made a mess of our back mudroom area and we didn't know how we would recover but Jeremy saved what would have been a disaster. He covered over the mistakes and created a "wow" factor so beautiful that only we know the mess that is behind it. There really is an art to finishing carpentry and we are so grateful for this company taking our wishes and making it happen perfectly.

I highly recommend this Knight for any carpentry work. You will not be disappointed. They show up on time, do what they say they will do and leave the area clean and tidy. They are also really nice people who I totally trusted in my house without me being there. I will be hiring Knight Carpentry again for our basement renovation and future exterior work. Jeremy really is a Knight who came to our house rescue!

Hi Linda, Thanks for trusting us with your project! We are glad we could help right some of the wrongs and deliver a great finished product. In a world of MDF it was a pleasure working with all the solid Fir on your house! We are truly blessed to have clients like you. Thanks again! We look forward to working with you in the future. Regards,

More about Knight Carpentry Inc

Building with excellence and integrity! Knight Carpentry provides Calgary and Winnipeg with professional, passionate, and creative carpentry services. Red Seal Journeyman certified, we are capable of taking on any carpentry job from structural to finishing/millwork. Please contact for free consultation and quote for all your carpentry needs!