J Wilson Paving

Ottawa ON K1A 0B1

Reviews for J Wilson Paving

Private User reviews Arnprior, ON

Driveway paving

The Wilson paving crew did a great job under brutal heat conditions! My husband is pleased with the end result and likes the fact they have a 5 yr warranty!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New driveway

It is a pleasure dealing with such a professional company right from the quote to the finished product. Customer service is second to none. Good prices and attention to detail. I like the fact that they have a 5 year warranty and followed up with me after the install. Good job, team!

Donny in Ottawa
Donny in Ottawa

Exceeds expectations

Met with Tom, Great customer service and commitment from the company. I would recommend for any and all paving needs. Great company and very professional. I would be happy to use j Wilson paving in the future.

Sandi in Corner Brook
Sandi in Corner Brook

Driveway paving

I got a great quote from Tom and decided to go with this company. They showed up on time, did the work on time and did an excellent professional job. I happily recommend this great team !

Andrew in Ottawa
Andrew in Ottawa

Professional Job and Great Price

Came by my door and offered a great price to get my driveway repaved. I couldn't be happier, the service was incredibly fast, the price was great, the guys were really good about addressing my concerns. Can't recommend them enough.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Paving

I highly recommend J. Wilson Paving who paved 22 - 33 year old driveways on our court. Jason, Tom and all the young men were punctual, professional, efficient, hard-working and actually cleaned up at the end of the project. They were all wonderful to work with.

The work was done carefully and with attention to detail. The driveways were given a new life and in turn make the homes look fresher and more up-to-date. It's amazing what a new driveway can do!

Jason and Tom answered all the questions we had, with patience and respect and issues that occurred were handled with grace and diplomacy.

Last but not least they have a terrific warranty! ... And, as their ad says "Paving Done Right"... Right it was!

You did us proud!

Thank you.
Angela .

Jeremy Cski
Jeremy Cski
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Double Car Driveway

Best asphalt contractor quote out of 30. I compared the price, proven history for quality, well maintained equipment, insured and professional including being on time. They have my seal of approval.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Ottawa?