J Wilson Paving

Andrew in Ottawa
Andrew in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Professional Job and Great Price

Came by my door and offered a great price to get my driveway repaved. I couldn't be happier, the service was incredibly fast, the price was great, the guys were really good about addressing my concerns. Can't recommend them enough.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Paving

I highly recommend J. Wilson Paving who paved 22 - 33 year old driveways on our court. Jason, Tom and all the young men were punctual, professional, efficient, hard-working and actually cleaned up at the end of the project. They were all wonderful to work with.

The work was done carefully and with attention to detail. The driveways were given a new life and in turn make the homes look fresher and more up-to-date. It's amazing what a new driveway can do!

Jason and Tom answered all the questions we had, with patience and respect and issues that occurred were handled with grace and diplomacy.

Last but not least they have a terrific warranty! ... And, as their ad says "Paving Done Right"... Right it was!

You did us proud!

Thank you.
Angela .

Jeremy Cski
Jeremy Cski
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Double Car Driveway

Best asphalt contractor quote out of 30. I compared the price, proven history for quality, well maintained equipment, insured and professional including being on time. They have my seal of approval.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Ottawa?