Grinyer Interior Doors & Closets

Grinyer Interior Doors & Closets

Reviews for Grinyer Interior Doors & Closets

Allison
Allison

Closet and room entry doors

Grinyer came to my residence for the initial consultation and to view the job and take preliminary measurements of the doors that I wanted replaced and missing closet doors to be installed, I then had an appointment in the show room to pick out a door designs and hardware, all staff very helpful and very knowledgable. Within the next
couple of days a gentleman came back to the house to take final measurements of all the doors , The wait time for installation was a little bit long but understandably I was installing 15 doors, the day of installation they arrived on time they finished an hour ahead of schedule all the doors were installed and all the old doors removed, they left the place clean and I was super thrilled with my doors at the end of the day I would highly recommend these guys to anybody who’s looking to install new or renovate.

Thank you Allison! It was a pleasure meeting and working with you.

Ashish in Milton
Ashish in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Great service and product all around!

Alex and his team were absolutely fantastic. We went to the design studio after the measurements were done, the experience was easy and thoughtful. Alex walked us through all of the various design and finish choices we had and really helped keep us to our budget.

The gentlemen who came to install the closet were pleasant to deal with, plus they knocked the closet out in 2 hours (from ringing my doorbell to pulling out of the driveway)!

I would definitely recommend Grinyer Interior Doors & Closets for getting your closet made.

Thank you Ashish! It was a pleasure working with you.

Support Small Business
Support Small Business
1 review Shelburne, ON

Master closet

Truly custom closet, from design to installation. 3-D computer design, precise measurements, and professional installation. The use of space is remarkable and it looks beautiful. Highly recommend Grinyer Interior Doors & Closers.

Thank you very much!

Steve in Meadowvale
Steve in Meadowvale

Quality doors and installation

Found this business via Google. We decided to replace our interior doors and closet doors with more up to date look. Good products and very pleased with the installation. The crew was very professional and had the work completed in one day. Keen eye to detail which was very important.
While I am pleased with the doors, the price was higher than I was expecting and I'm on the fence in terms of value against the price. Didn't realize doors are manufactured in the US and shipped to Canada which may explain the slightly higher prices.
Overall, happy customer and would have given 10 if not for the price.

Thank you for your feedback.

Replacement of interior doors

As part of our home refresh, we decided to replace interior doors. After checking our options we felt Grinyer was the best Fit

Happy with our selection of doors and hardware

Timely and professional measurements and installation.

Thank you for your review!!

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto
1 review Nobleton, ON

Closets

Alex and the Team were amazing from design to install! Time lines and cost were as discussed and they were done in one day! I love my closets, the finishes are just perfect. I would highly recommend Grinyer Closets.

Thank you Rachel! It was a pleasure working with you.

Carobs in Toronto
Carobs in Toronto

Closet Sliding Door

We were very pleased with the work done by Grinyer.
It began with an excellent consultation with Alex, who knew exactly what we needed and explained our choices thoroughly.
The doors are high-quality and were installed quickly.
We did have one problem with the too-long valance not being cut very well, and the edge ended up a little damaged.
Grinyer was very apologetic and quickly replaced the valance.
We highly recommend Grinyer for your new doors!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Chris in Burlington
Chris in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Every door on two floors

Decided it was time to replace the builders grade doors in our 80’s house. We chose Grinyer Interior Doors from an insert that came in the mail. It was the 1st place we actually visited to investigate this work and you always wonder if you overpaid. Having the 10 doors replaced with hardware in one morning the house went from okay to spectacular. So happy with the fit and appearance of what Grinyer did. Fabulous!

Thank you Chris! It was a pleasure.

dubeclara
dubeclara
2 reviews Arkell, ON

The tech.team

I really needed someone to fix my God damn closet. A few days ago I realized that water leaks out on the floor. I called this company because I heard about them. The job was done really fast and professional. I'm satisfied!

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

joeyjoejoe in Vaughan
joeyjoejoe in Vaughan

Seven interior doors

Friendly service and communication throughout the project, doors are quality and installation went smoothly (one door did swing closed by itself, but I was able to fix that by bending one of the pins slightly). Price was reasonable given the quality of the work.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us!

More about Grinyer Interior Doors & Closets

Good news, homeowners: Replacing your interior doors, closet doors and closet organizers has never been easier or more affordable. One Day Doors & Closets' advanced 3D scanning technology makes it possible to replace your doors and closets for about 50% less than you'd pay using home improvement stores, handymen or contractors. Best of all, we're in and out in less than 4 hours. It's the best 'whole home improvement' you can make, for the cost, turnaround time, and the overall improvement throughout your home. No other project can update the look of your entire home as quickly and affordably without any messy, noisy or intrusive construction. We get in. We get out. You get a whole new look.