Grinyer Interior Doors & Closets

Closet & Storage Solutions
2225 Dundas St East Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Mississauga  >  Grinyer Interior Doors & Closets

Reviews for Grinyer Interior Doors & Closets

Dan W from Toronto
Dan W from Toronto

They look like they've always been there.

We had 9 doors replaced, including 5 closets: 1 bi-fold, 1 mirrored double sliding door, and 3 double panels. The front hall closet also needed an organizer.

Alex came to assess the job and made some helpful suggestions, and then we visited the showroom to work out the details (knobs, colour, style). During the second in-home appointment, each frame / hinge / knob height was precision-measured, and then the doors were custom-cut to match the existing setup, which minimized the amount of re-drilling and framework. (This final cutting/painting process took about eight weeks to complete -- summer is a busy time, apparently.)

Our home is over 60 years old and has settled a bit, so none of the door frames are exactly at right angles anymore. Cutting and hanging off-the-shelf doors ourselves would have been a nightmare.

I'd say that the price was at the high end of my expected range, but the one-day installation and clean-up was worth it. Nine doors and a 5'x8' closet organizer (seven shelves and two coat racks) took about 5 hours to install. They took away all of the old doors for us, too.

We were very pleased with the whole experience. Also, I believe that the kids enjoyed every moment of their visit to the showroom, which allowed the grown-ups to talk. It was a small showroom, as showrooms go, but "there are doors and doors behind these doors! ooh a giant walk-in closet with a CHANDELIER! Can I have this? Why are all these doors on the wall?"

Only one is the way out. The rest have tigers.

We love hearing from our happy customers!! Glad the kids had fun as well ;)

Richard in North York
Richard in North York

Utility room and mulitiple doors in hallway

Grinyer installed in our condo 2 bi-fold doors on laundry room , 2 hall doors and new shelving plus a wallboard with hooks etc. for our utility room .
From the owners (Ashley & Andrew) , to the sales person (Alex), to the installers (Kevin & Brian) , everyone was very professional , helpful, courteous and polite. We are very pleased with the materials used and the final result after installation. The installers did great work & were very thorough with the cleanup afterward.
The materials were delivered and installed within the time period promised at the time we signed the contract.
As you can tell we are Very Happy Customers.

Thank you Richard! It was a pleasure working with you.

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

My new doors

I am super happy with my all new doors! It definitely brings the beauty of my home up a level. They were friendly and professional - highly recommended! Happy customer.

Thanks Sarah!! It was a pleasure working with you.

Interior Doors

Very pleased with the entire experience. From meeting the owners, to the politeness of the two installers. Mike and Rob. I plan one using them again for upstairs. Great Company!!

We love hearing from our happy customers!!
Happy Holidays :)

Kimberley
Kimberley

Interior doors and closets

Outstanding. Professional. Fabulous quality
Great price
Great response time and installation was on time as promised

Thanks Kimberley!! It was truly a pleasure working with you.

cd in Toronto
cd in Toronto
2 reviews Lincoln, ON

Amazing and professional work

I am amazed by the work done on my interior doors and closets . From the quote, measurements and to the install everyone was so friendly polite and professional . My entire house has gone from 50 yr old ugly damaged wooden doors to immaculate modern. All the work was done in 4 hours and not a piece of wood or dust was left behind . I couldn't be happier and highly recommend this company if you are looking to update your interior doors! Thanks!

Thank you for reviewing us. We love hearing from our happy customers!

Ohmythishouse
Ohmythishouse

Replacement of interior doors and hardware. Closet organizers.

Grinyer Interior Doors & Closets
647-799-3144
Arkell
N0B 1C0

Beautiful doors, immaculately installed. Highly professional, personable staff from sales to installers who went beyond what was necessary in service.

Thank you very much! We love to hear from our happy customers.

Stephanie N. in Toronto
Stephanie N. in Toronto

Outstanding product and installation

I needed to replace interior doors (and closet doors) . Grinyer doors had a wide selection and competitive pricing. The installers were exceptional - professional, pleasant and efficient. My doors are beautiful and have refreshed and updated my home more than anticipated. The attention to detail and finishing during installation is superb. So happy with the product and service!!

Thank you Stephanie! We appreciate your business and you have a beautiful home.

Green, v.
Green, v.

Interior doors

From the get-go it is obvious that you are dealing with professionals who are committed to good quality and service.

The doors fit beautifully and were installed in less than a day. No fuss, no mess! Friendly, qualified installers (Kevin. Mike.) who made sure I was involved, respected, and satisfied every step of the way.

I am very happy with Grinyer ( Ashley and Andrew ) and my doors.

Thank you Valerie, it was a pleasure working with you!

novakshirley569
novakshirley569
1 review Milton, ON

closet org

several contractors took pic of the work.. and the invoice.. to pass onto their house building customers. good reviews all around.

Thank you very much. We are glad we had the opportunity to work with you and we appreciate the business. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

More about Grinyer Interior Doors & Closets

Good news, homeowners: Replacing your interior doors, closet doors and closet organizers has never been easier or more affordable. One Day Doors & Closets' advanced 3D scanning technology makes it possible to replace your doors and closets for about 50% less than you'd pay using home improvement stores, handymen or contractors. Best of all, we're in and out in less than 4 hours. It's the best 'whole home improvement' you can make, for the cost, turnaround time, and the overall improvement throughout your home. No other project can update the look of your entire home as quickly and affordably without any messy, noisy or intrusive construction. We get in. We get out. You get a whole new look.