Gutters & Eavestroughs
923 - 42 St SW Calgary AB T3C 1Y9
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Arkitakt Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Arkitakt Roofing Ltd.

Amy in Calgary
Amy in Calgary

New roof

Needed a new roof desperately! This company had an awesome price point and were done in 1 day! They even did it on a Sunday!! My husband and I are very impressed and would definitely recommend them to everyone!!!

J Bell
J Bell

New Roof

We needed a new roof, I shopped around and chose Arkitakt. They were fast, and very professional. They took much less time than I had expected, they did a much better cleanup than other contractors we used in the past. That was about 5 years ago and the roof still looks great.

Al in Calgary
Al in Calgary

New Roof

My neighbour had his roof done by Arkitakt roofing and when their estimateor came back to see how they liked the job he asked him to contact me. He came over right away and the next dfay gave me an estimate. The following week the roofers arived and installed my new roof. They were very efficient and through. I also found them to be very pleasnt. They did not have a loud radio blasting as they worked. When they were finished the did a very through job cleaning up my yard and the neighbours yards. It was a very good experience.

Thanks Al. While we explain to every customer exactly how and why we do what we do, it's special when an experienced and knowledgeable contractor appreciates the work we did.

Brian Besler in Airdrie
Brian Besler in Airdrie
4 reviews Airdrie, AB

Replace Roofing

403 816-7635
Calgary
AB
T3C 1Y9

When they arrived to do the roof they completed it within two days. They provided good service and excellent quality. Cleaned up yard very good. There were some delays to start date due to weather but when they did start they were very fast.

Mary in Calgary
Mary in Calgary

new roof

No loud music! They worked like dogs and did an amazing job. They were right on time (a day and a hlf to complete) and right on budget. We were refered by family and very satisfied with a job well done and excellent service. Good job guys!

More about Arkitakt Roofing Ltd.

Arkitakt Roofing Ltd. is skilled in completing residential, commercial, and insurance work for the property owner, the condo board, or the property manager. Our portfolio includes residences, villas, townhomes, churches, and motels. The owners have been roofing in Calgary since 2004, as sub-contractors until 2010 when they started Arkitakt Roofing ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Calgary?