8168 Mountain Rd Niagara Falls ON L2H 0V2

Reviews for Construction Works

Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
13 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof repair (replacing missing shingles)

Following several bad wind storms, my daughter’s townhouse had 3 missing shingles. She called a long list of companies to get them replaced, but it’s been a busy summer for roofers and nobody wanted a small repair job.

Several people promised to fix the missing shingles, but then they didn’t show up. One person even came by and met with her, looked over the roof and then told her to go buy a bundle of shingles before he came back to fix them. He said he needed to get his tall ladder, but he never came back and finally stopped returning her texts.

While she was out-of-town, I stayed at her place and found Construction Works on another website. Matt was quick to respond. After so many no-shows, I was not sure the job would actually get done -- after all, my daughter lives in Hamilton and this company is located in Niagara Falls --- but Matt was true to his word and showed up the very next day.

He quickly and cheerfully replaced the missing shingles, and walked around the whole roof to check for any other problems and was assured me that it was good. (Both my daughter aned I appreciated that!)

Matt was personable, efficient, and affordable.

My daughter and I were happy that her roof was finally fixed – and without us having to make countless phone calls and texts and waiting for no-show contractors -- it was so easy! What a relief. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company.

Hi Stephanie

Thank you for the kind words. Repairs are repairs. Work is work. If we say we are going to show up we do. That's what separates us from all the others. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future thank you.

Matt Schmidt
2297 Highway 3 East N0A 1K0
Low-Banks Ontario Canada

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Professional service with high quality work

This company repaired/replaced a large section of our roof.

They were friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Their prices were competitive, the work of a very high quality and they cleaned and tidied up to a high standard. The final price was what they said it would be. No hassle, no stress.

I would highly recommend Matt and this company.

Hi , thank you for the great review ! We take so much pride knowing our customers are happy and satisfied with the workmanship / products . Again thank you.

Peter in Niagara Falls
Peter in Niagara Falls

Great Company

I only required the front half of my roof shingled and went out to six different companies. Construction Works was the only company that really submitted a realistic and attractive price.

The materials, workmanship and clean-up was excellent. I highly recommend this company.

Peter & Sharleen Hayward

Hi peter

Thank you for the review , small business like ours depends on customer reviews so we are super appreciative to receive high recommendations from our valued customers, we strive to only do the best workmanship that we can on all jobs , as we are also homeowners and appreciate a quality job ourselves, take care and have a great day!

Matt Schmidt

tscavo2
tscavo2

Roof repair

L2E 5K1

Very professional keep up the good work! They were honest and told me exactly what caused the problem and what they did to repaired.

Hi Tony , we are thrilled the patch is working for you , please feel free to contact us in the future for any of your roofing needs. Take care.

Roof repair work - Great Communication and Response Time

With all the high winds I though it would be a good idea to have my almost 20-year roof inspected... just in case!

Matt responded to my message and we set a time for Construction Works to come out. Turns out my shingles will have another 5 to 10 years, but needed to be resealed in some areas. Also, the caps installed were a much cheaper quality than the shingles and were wearing in several areas. Matt recommended replacing the caps. They also took care of a problem with drain pipes by adding two extensions so the water will find its way into the gutters, and not the roofs of the patio and garage.

Great team! Highly recommended!

Thank you for taking the time to review our workmanship !, we value the feedback and are thrilled that you are satisfied as one of our customers , please feel free to contact us in the future once the roof needs to be re-done , we provide our past customers with great discounts. Take care.

Ryan in Stoney Creek
Ryan in Stoney Creek
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great service, excellent communication and amazing people!

L2E 5K1

These guys are the best! My 3 month old roof was leaking, and I called them Sunday morning, and they were here first thing Monday morning (and I'm in Hamilton). They broke up the ice dams quickly and stopped it from leaking. They also took pictures of the mistakes the roofers made and sent me a detailed report outlining the problem areas, and what should have been done properly. Not to mention, I had a follow-up call the day after they did the work to ensure I still didn't have any problems. Their genuine concern for their customers, paired with great communication and flexibility, make these guys my new go-to for any other work in the future.

Hi Ryan.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our services we appreciate our customers and will continue to provide great service,

martin
martin

Replaced roof

The work was done at bad time of the year because the roof was leaking because the previous roofer failed to repair the damage they did installing a vent Construction Works did a good job under not the best weather conditions and I would certainly recommend them to anyone who needs their roof replaced.

Hi Martin

Thank you for taking the time to review our workmanship. Yes this time of year is not ideal but we do what we need to do to get the job done. I trust you will be very happy with your new roof and dry, thanks again.

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

New Roof

If you are considering having any roofing work done, I strongly recommend you look no further than Construction Works.
I had a new roof installed last week (September 2017) by Construction Works and the job done is simply AMAZING. The whole experience dealing with Constructions Works as explained below was totally satisfying.
I contacted Construction Works in July 2017 for an estimate. Within one day Matt came to my house. I could not be at home that day but nevertheless Matt went up my roof and he left in my porch a written estimate and various catalogues with all the information I needed to know. I also received the estimate in PDF format by e-mail the same day. I also got other estimates done and I had no hesitation in offering the job to Construction Works. Matt did not ask for any deposit or down payment and he booked me in for a new roof on September 18, 2017. Well, guess what. First thing on September 18, 2017 the Construction Works crews were at my house to carry out the project. A promise well kept.
I have a large roof as shown in the photos and the work was completed very quickly. This is my second new roof in this house and compared to my previous roof the quality of workmanship by Construction Works is far better and superior. Matt’s crew especially Chris were all very friendly and professional. They all communicated very well and they all did an excellent job and kept everything nice and tidy. Big Thank You to Matt, Construction Works & all its crews.

Thank you for the time spent on this wonderful review . We treat every job like it's our own home so the Quality is there every single job. Enjoy your new investment. Thank you.

Matt

Dmytro
Dmytro
0 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Roof renewal

Carefull and clean job, modern materals,polite team, fair price and long warranty. Thanks a lot

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding our workmanship , we are very pleased that you are happy with the job , enjoy the new roof.

zcole
zcole
0 reviews Fort Erie, ON

roof repair and re-shingling

L2E 5K1

Construction Works crew was very professional and competent. The job took a bit longer than estimated, but the company stuck to their quote. We are very pleased with the result and would use the company again.

Hi ,

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy that we could fix the roof for you on budget and on time .

More about Construction Works

Construction Works SERVICES INCLUDE

Residential, Commercial and Industrial
FREE Written Estimates
Asphalt and Fiberglass Shingles ( GAF , CertainTeed Landmark PRO )
15 year Labor Warranty
50 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Steel Roofing ( Vicwest Roofing Systems )
EPDM Rubber Roofing for Flat Roofs