Nibia Movers

Reviews for Nibia Movers

Pablo in Calgary
Pablo in Calgary

Movers

Grate service and punctual, they care for my belongings like they owned them, when they saw how much furniture I had, they brought additional help which saved me money. Excellent.

Thank you so much!

Barbara B.
Barbara B.

Moving items

Efficient organized fair know what they are doing. Very unusual
For Calgary. If you want something done these are your men.

Thank you so much, Barbara! It was our pleasure to help you move. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

gagnon.cody
gagnon.cody

Moving television.

I was in a pinch. Just purchased a 65 inch tv but had no way of getting it home. It was a Sunday evening and within the hour someone attended and moved my tv home for a very cheap rate.

Thank you so much, Cody! It was our pleasure to help you with your TV. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

Dc in Calgary
Dc in Calgary

Pleasure to find

I needed to move a expensive sectional within Calgary and thought I'd rent a unable , round up some friends and do it but it's always such a hassle. Multiple trips with truck or to rent a cube van with usual ends up being 120 dollars with mileage. I found Nubia on kijij and hired them. They wrapped the piece in plastic, used runners on the carpet, were on time and even set up the furniture upon delivery. Worth every penny. Extremely professional.

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to help you move. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

cruben
cruben

Move

Ninja movers picked up a load of fragile equipment packed in boxes and deliveried them

Thank you so much, Connie! It was our pleasure to help you with that delivery. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

allisondavies
allisondavies

Moving services

Very efficient and professional service. I will use definitely use Nibia Movers again - highly recommended!

Thank you so much, Allison! It was our pleasure to help you move. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

toots2001ke
toots2001ke

Movers services

These guys are professionals of the highest quality. They answered all my questions and worked very quickly to help me move. They had every equipment and tools to move my stuff safely. Well done guys. I highly recommend them. They are better than hiring a self move van.

taylorcluett
taylorcluett

Move

Fantastic work. Clear communication, honest about their rates and estimates, signed a contract ahead of time. Wrapped all my furniture well. Moved in and out in a very timely fashion. Pleasant to talk to, no damage. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much, Taylor! It was our pleasure to help you move. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

More about Nibia Movers

Nibia Movers
www.nibiamovers.com
nibiamovers@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/nibiamovers
403-455-0262
1-844-504-MOVE (6683)

Nibia Movers is Calgary's own local and long distance moving and storage company. Nibia Movers is an agent for Great Canadian Van Lines. We are Homestars Best of the Year Award Winners for Alberta and British Columbia!

We’re committed to customer satisfaction and we strive every day in every way to provide the highest level of service for every customer. We treat every customer honestly, fairly and professionally. We have a professionally experienced sales staff and highly competent and skilled employees.

All members of our team strive every day in every way to ensure customer satisfaction. We have been in business for a long time and are known in the community and among the industry as being among the best of the best in the industry. These crews utilize state-of-the-art trucks and material handling equipment to safely transport and deliver items as diverse as furniture, machinery, fine art objects and pianos. And to make your moving experience as comfortable as possible Nibia Movers maintains a separate department offering boxes, wardrobes and moving supplies.

Large or small, our moving specialists at Nibia Movers understand that every home, client and move is different. We will meet with you and tailor your moving plan to meet your specific requirements and concerns. You can count on receiving an all-inclusive binding estimate and comprehensive moving plan that is carefully chosen, competitively priced and delivered as promised. We offer a complete range of residential and commercial moving services. We handle local and long-distance moves.

Moving & Storage
moving and storage, warehouse storage, storage vaults, storage lockers, secured lockers, packing, loading, long distance and local moving, relocations, office moving, storage, emergency and distress moving, employment relocations
moving and storage, packing, loading, long distance and local moving, relocations, office moving, storage, emergency and distress moving, employment relocations
moving and storage, storage vaults, packing, loading, long distance and local moving, relocations, office moving, storage, emergency and distress moving, employment relocations
2010
credit cards, debit, e-transfer, cash