Nibia Movers

Reviews for Nibia Movers

Bn
Bn

Move Edmonton to Vancouver

Very friendly, efficient and hardworking crew. They arrived on schedule in Edmonton and wrapped up furniture in pads and carried it down four flight of steps. They were quick at unloading in Vancouver and helped us carry items from our car. Good communication from start to end. We will use them again for our next move.

Thank you, Bridget! It was our pleasure helping your family in this transition. We'll be always happy to help you again!

joslynn
joslynn
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving truck - Calgary to Vancouver

I was very impressed with the professionalism and punctuality of Nibia. They were very helpful with loading my items on and off the truck, and maintain clear and frequent communication during the haul.
I will definitely recommend Nibia Movers to family and friends.

Thank you, Joslynn, for your fantastic review. It is a best compensation for our services to have a happy client at the end. Will be looking forward to helping you again.

arvin.sharma
arvin.sharma
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Motorcycle

Great , really great they were giving us updates , really nice people to , on time prefect , pick up and drop off , will totally get more stuff moved to Abbotsford Bc .

Thank you, Arvin! We'll be always happy to help you again!

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moved whole home from Calgary to Vancouver

These guys were very professional. They came in and packed everything themselves at pick up. Their packing was much better than I'd be able to do on my own, they brought "cushion" to wrap around everything even the couch. Nothing was damaged. They also dropped everything off and even assembled all the furniture again before leaving without any extra charge. Highly recommended.

Thank you, Ali! It's our biggest reward to read such reviews from our happy customers. We'll be looking to helping you or your friends in the future.

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Local Move - Best Movers I've EVER worked with

I've had bad experiences with movers before so I had some hesitation and wondered what would get broken this time.
NOTHING!!!! Andrey and his crew were on time, fantastic, careful and kept us smiling all day long. All supplies were included and they did not skimp on anything. All of my belongings were handled with care and wrapped when necessary.
I had underestimated how much we had but Andrey was able to handle it without batting an eye. His pricing was on point and there were no hidden charges.
I highly recommend Nibia Movers and will definitely use them again!!

Thank you SO much, Cindy! It was a very comfortable and friendly move. One of a kind. Will definitely meet you again for your next move.

Chris in Calgary
Chris in Calgary
1 review Cochrane, AB

moving to BC

I would highly recommend this company due to their professionalism and reasonable rate(no hidden cost). I used them to move my townhouse items from AB to BC and arrived on time without any issue. Well communicated with Andrey through the moving process and very friendly person.

Thank You, Chris! Appreciate your nice words very much! We'll be in touch for future business for sure.

Karlygia3 in Calgary
Karlygia3 in Calgary

Biggest move with the best experience of my life!

Absolutely incredible moving company! I just made the biggest move of my life (from Calgary to Vancouver) and it was a breeze with Andrey and his skilled and equally enthusiastic movers. I reserved a U-Haul in Calgary and U-Haul unexpectedly gave away my reserved vehicle not once but twice, I contacted Andrey hoping he could help and thankfully he took the time out of his busy schedule and got me moved out completely before I had to do my walk through that morning. I am now in Vancouver, I have all my items and they are all in perfect condition. I've never in my life experienced a smoother move, and I have moved 20+ times and never had an easier time than with Nibia Movers. Strongly and highly recommend this company!! The very best of the best. Thanks again guys! Couldn't be happier. :)

Thank you for your kind words! It was a great move. looking forward to helping you again in the future!

Private user in Calgary
Private user in Calgary

Moving in Calgary

Andrey is a great guy. He was professional and did a great job with our move. We moved from a 2 bedroom apartment into a house. We had 3 movers in total. All of them were great and active. Didn't waste much time and packed everything properly. I would definitely recommendbthem to anyone.

Thank You, Keith! It was our pleasure helping you move. Call us again anytime!

krista in Calgary
krista in Calgary

I have already recommended Nibia to a friend

I had a lot of heavy, difficult stuff and had grossly underestimated the scope of work. Andrey arrived on time and quickly saw how big the job was; he was able to call in two additional helpers to support.
Everything was handled with absolute care and although I was grumpy the team was cheery and professional throughout the day. Hard working and trustworthy.

Thank you, Krista! It was our pleasure. We'll be glad to help you and your friends anytime in the future.

Andrey

Private User reviews Qualicum Beach, BC

Residential move Calgary to Vancouver Island

Excellent service provided in our recent move to Vancouver Island. Audrey and crew provided timely service, keeping us well informed of plans and any adjustments needed. We moved in early August when traffic was congested and delays frequent due to fires, construction and high volumes on ferries. Moving crew at both ends were very experienced and capable, taking care to avoid our freshly painted walls at the new home. My heavy piano (850 lbs) came through without a scratch. My husband's hobby streetrods and associated garage gear were a challenge that Audrey successfully handled. Accurate estimate and good pricing. Hard working and honest crew a would definitely use again. Thanks very much for taking such great care of our belongings!

Thank you, Irene! It was our pleasure to help the family with your life transition. It is absolutely fulfilling to leave a happy client behind after a good move. Have a wonderful life in a gorgeous place!

Andrey

More about Nibia Movers

Nibia Movers
www.nibiamovers.com
nibiamovers@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/nibiamovers
403-455-0262
1-844-504-MOVE (6683)

Nibia Movers is Calgary's own local and long distance moving and storage company. Nibia Movers is an agent for Great Canadian Van Lines. We are Homestars Best of the Year Award Winners for Alberta and British Columbia!

We’re committed to customer satisfaction and we strive every day in every way to provide the highest level of service for every customer. We treat every customer honestly, fairly and professionally. We have a professionally experienced sales staff and highly competent and skilled employees.

All members of our team strive every day in every way to ensure customer satisfaction. We have been in business for a long time and are known in the community and among the industry as being among the best of the best in the industry. These crews utilize state-of-the-art trucks and material handling equipment to safely transport and deliver items as diverse as furniture, machinery, fine art objects and pianos. And to make your moving experience as comfortable as possible Nibia Movers maintains a separate department offering boxes, wardrobes and moving supplies.

Large or small, our moving specialists at Nibia Movers understand that every home, client and move is different. We will meet with you and tailor your moving plan to meet your specific requirements and concerns. You can count on receiving an all-inclusive binding estimate and comprehensive moving plan that is carefully chosen, competitively priced and delivered as promised. We offer a complete range of residential and commercial moving services. We handle local and long-distance moves.