Nibia Movers

Reviews for Nibia Movers

Amira H
Amira H

Moving

I was moving last minute and had not packed a single thing hadn't even rented a truck or hired anyone to help me. I picked the first number I seen on www.kijiji.ca and thought to myself "they're all the same" but Nibia Movers' owner sure proved me wrong! He showed up on schedule and even brought extra boxes, bins and blankets to help me keep my mirrors and glass tables safe and put everything else in bins and boxes. After the truck was loaded I had no where to go and Andrey helped me every step of the way, I could not afford to pay the whole balance when they were finally done but Andrey cleared my debt of almost one hundred dollars and when the two weeks were up for the storage unit he moved my things yet AGAIN and took out a list I sent him of things I urgently needed in the time being and put the rest of my furniture in another storage unit that he paid for out of HIS own pocket. Andrey really went above and beyond what any other company would have and if it wasn't for his generosity I would have lost everything I worked so hard for.

Thank you just isn't enough! Andrey you are truly an amazing human being I wish you nothing but good luck and if anyone is looking for a moving company you will NOT regret YO r decision to hire Nibia Movers

THANK YOU, AMIRA!
ALL THE BEST TO YOU!

Belal in Calgary
Belal in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Awesome movers organized and clean work

I had called Nibia movers and they came in and gave me an estimate. They showed up on time and wrapped everything professionally and were very organized. Total cost of the job was $325 and it was well worth every penny. I would definitely recommend them to any one and would most definitely call them again.

Thank you, Belal! It was our privilege to help your family relocate to a new place! Thank you for your fantastic review! Wish you all the best!!!

Pablo in Calgary
Pablo in Calgary

Movers

Grate service and punctual, they care for my belongings like they owned them, when they saw how much furniture I had, they brought additional help which saved me money. Excellent.

Thank you so much!

Barbara B.
Barbara B.

Moving items

Efficient organized fair know what they are doing. Very unusual
For Calgary. If you want something done these are your men.

Thank you so much, Barbara! It was our pleasure to help you move. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

gagnon.cody
gagnon.cody

Moving television.

I was in a pinch. Just purchased a 65 inch tv but had no way of getting it home. It was a Sunday evening and within the hour someone attended and moved my tv home for a very cheap rate.

Thank you so much, Cody! It was our pleasure to help you with your TV. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

Dc in Calgary
Dc in Calgary

Pleasure to find

I needed to move a expensive sectional within Calgary and thought I'd rent a unable , round up some friends and do it but it's always such a hassle. Multiple trips with truck or to rent a cube van with usual ends up being 120 dollars with mileage. I found Nubia on kijij and hired them. They wrapped the piece in plastic, used runners on the carpet, were on time and even set up the furniture upon delivery. Worth every penny. Extremely professional.

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to help you move. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

cruben
cruben

Move

Ninja movers picked up a load of fragile equipment packed in boxes and deliveried them

Thank you so much, Connie! It was our pleasure to help you with that delivery. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

allisondavies
allisondavies

Moving services

Very efficient and professional service. I will use definitely use Nibia Movers again - highly recommended!

Thank you so much, Allison! It was our pleasure to help you move. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

toots2001ke
toots2001ke

Movers services

These guys are professionals of the highest quality. They answered all my questions and worked very quickly to help me move. They had every equipment and tools to move my stuff safely. Well done guys. I highly recommend them. They are better than hiring a self move van.

taylorcluett
taylorcluett

Move

Fantastic work. Clear communication, honest about their rates and estimates, signed a contract ahead of time. Wrapped all my furniture well. Moved in and out in a very timely fashion. Pleasant to talk to, no damage. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much, Taylor! It was our pleasure to help you move. Looking forward to helping you again in the future.

More about Nibia Movers

Nibia Movers www. nibiamovers. com nibiamovers@gmail. com www. facebook. com/ nibiamovers 403-455-0262 1-844-504-MOVE (6683) Nibia Movers is Calgary's own local and long distance moving and storage company. Nibia Movers is an agent for Great Canadian Van Lines. We are Homestars Best of the Year Award Winners for Alberta and British ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?