Mega Snow Removal - No Longer In Business

Toronto ON M1S 3S4
Mega Snow Removal - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Mega Snow Removal - No Longer In Business

Horrible and disrespectful using bad unacceptable language in response to requests to come remove the snow

David took $400 and only came 2 times or do to remove the snow, wat after the snow fall, after many many times asking him through text and voice messages and getting no response, or saying he is BUSY, or that he ll be there later, or next day, or in his way etc ... I had to remove the snow myself most of the times and when I told him he needs to respect his contract he stated yelling at me using offending words calling me things that never ever called me in my life and the sane he did through texts. msg. I stopped contacting him or expecting anything from him at that time, but he should have been sued for not honouring his contract and personal verbal abuse. In my opinion David should never be allowed to treat anybody else like this. I see he put signs all over with his services again without any company or person name. ASK what’s the company name and RUN away from MEGA Snow removal and from David - and this number 647 629 281 on posters on neighbourhood. He does use other companies to help him advertise/call. Ask for the name of the snow removal company and stay away from Mega Snow and David. All people that made crevice here should go to the court and truly stop this guy from disrespecting so many people and the city we are living in.

a07101962 in Richmond Hill
a07101962 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stay Away!!!

Worse experience ever!
Driveway full of snow! Since we signed the contract on December 26,2017 and paid $395.76 for full service he came only ones, after i sent him several messages.
David Never responding to phone calls and text messages.
Check reviews before you pay and sign contract with this company.

RubyandGus
RubyandGus

Stay away!

Complete con. Seems like a really nice and honest guy when you’re signing up. Took $400 up front. Only shown up twice to clean the snow and that’s after many messages. Now not responding any more and the snow is piling up. Saw his sign while driving in the neighborhood. No company name just a number. Called to set up the snow service. Feel stupid and ripped off.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Mega Snow

DO NOT USE. David talks a great talk. Waited 3 DAYS after the first snowfall. Not sure he knows what 5cms of snow looks like! Every area is different. Voice mail always full. Emails not answered. STAY AWAY. When I saw the story on CTV new last night, it just confirmed what I thought. Cancelled my second payment; so I lost just $200.

Snow Removal

Stay away!! Dave from Mega Snow was quite prompt to pick up his cheque but failed miserably when it comes to service. In fact, there is no service. His idea of customer service is a message stating that he is busy and can't pick up the phone because he is driving. He follows up with a comment that he will get to all customers today or tomorrow and this is already one day after a snowfall. Which means he arrives to remove the snow 2-3 days after a snowfall. Essentially the only way our drive way is cleared is if we do it ourselves. Mega Snow is what you will have in your driveway. Highly dissatisfied!! I highly recommend you choose a different service provider.

Snow removal

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! A total nightmare never calls back never shows up, it's a complete waste of money. Do not use them!! Won't call back or reply to text messages.

Snow removal

I hired Danny for snow removal this year as my previous service moved. Disappointed. The contract says they plough at 5cm more. In Vaughan, we have had at least 4 snowfalls with an accumulation of more than 5cm. He’s cleared my driveway once and not very well either. I have a double driveway and he cleared only up the middle, leaving room for only one car. Now, I’ve been waiting for him to clear snow since Dec 22nd. Texted him numerous times. He indicated he was coming on the 25th. No show. He said he was on his way on the 8th. I am still waiting for him to show. When I called to speak to him about why he said his crew was on the way and then didn’t show, he hung up on me. He is definitely not a man of his word and doesn’t appear to be honouring his contract. DO NOT HIRE!!!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Terrible

I had hired this company and paid $300 for a single garage home.

They only came 1 times from the 1st snow storm.

2nd snow storm after Christmas 2017 didn’t come

3rd snow storm on dec 28 didn’t come.

The contract says snow operation will happen after more than 2 inches of snow. I have more than 5 inches of snow accumulated.

Texted the guy and asked when the truck will arrive. Told me he is not sure and told me stop texting him.

Terrible.

Liliana in Toronto
Liliana in Toronto

Buyer Beware!

My mother in law hired him for snow removal this year and HE never comes. Conveniently he took payments in full and does not deliver what he promised. He never answers his phone and there is no vaoicemail. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Snow removal

Not very good service no one pick up phone or reply messages not recommended waste of money. Only came once for collecting check after that once an old man with small kid came and did half the work.
For sure will not hire them for next season
I hope people realize that people hire service because they need them but some people take advantage of needy people so sad