Mega Snow Removal

Snow Removal
Mega Snow Removal

Reviews for Mega Snow Removal

snow removal

David came Nov.29 with his daughter to take my cheques. Didn't come 1st snow fall after Christmas, said he was out of town at funeral. Next snow took 2 days to get her after many promises & has never shown up again until today Feb.18. I asked for my money back after not coming for last big snow falls & he never retuned my text. Today he sent some employees who said they were just hired at last snow fall which again they did not come and plow. I called David to ask what is going on because I've hired someone else. He answered & I said "David" told him who was calling and he said "your welcome for us coming out on family day" & I said I wasn't thanking him & he told me "ok I won't come back again".
Why would I thank him when he hasn't shown up, left me without snow
removal while taking my money & not providing a service. This guy is the worst kind of person that has no issue taking money and running, even screwing over senior citizens. He needs to be stopped. Please never hire David Nugent & his supposedly closed company Mega Snow & Mega Loc.

Snowbird in Scarborough
Snowbird in Scarborough

mega-snow

He came talk the talk. Took the money then he walked. Only showed up once to clear the driveway. Did lousy job. Never returned texts. I had to hand shovel
Still no Dave. He promised to return our money

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Pls help to stop this guy taking money from people & not giving the service as agreed

Dave came in with kind words to sign the contract and got $450.00 for snow removal from 01 Nov 2018- Mar 2019. When the first snow came in November he texted us saying all truck are broken down and will come as soon as they are fixed. NEVER CAME. Sine then we had few snowfall and well over 5CM, so far he came only once. Yesterday/13 Feb 2019 snowstorm we had to make several calls & what we heard in return is yelling with abusive language. This morning he came and did nothing & the excuse was that his truck was broken in our driveway. Now he said he is canceling the contract &will not refunding our money. Further threatening us not to contact him & blocked our numbers.
THINK WISE BEFORE HIRING HIM OR PAY & GO THROUGH NIGHTMARE .

We should inform this to police & media immediately for him to stop this to others. If you can Pls seek legal advice as I am doing it.

Sue in Vaughan
Sue in Vaughan

Snow Removal - Stay Away from David

Never experienced such terrible service after paying in full. Never answers the phone. Only replies via text. For every snowfall you have to keep calling him to ask when he’s coming & His messages are very disrespectful & unacceptable. Always says he’s busy and can’t answer the phone. Never showed up for the 1st snowfall in November saying the brakes from all 3 vehicles were broken & will come after fixing & never came. Didn’t show up for the January 27th snowfall saying his guys will be too exhausted for the upcoming snowfall. For the January 12th snowfall, he only cleaned 25% of the driveway & said the Plow is broken and no mention of cleaning the rest of the driveway. When I asked why he didn’t clean the driveway Dave told me that he’s voiding my contract as I am acting like a cry baby & refused to return any money. I have to clean the driveway after I reached home. It is unacceptable how he treats his customers after getting the money and signing a contract. He was very punctual in getting the business, but failed miserably in keeping the terms of the contract. Please Please stay away from him and you’ll be doing you a favor by saving your valuable time ad money. It’s not worth going through this much of agony by him. I’m attaching the pictures of my driveway after he’s done the cleaning (as per him) I am ready to take legal action against him and I strongly believe the others too.

Pls take legal action aginst him/Dave

I saw all the reviews are terrible and customers are terrified. Pls let us all get together to take the necessary legal action against this guy. It's not good for ordinary citizens and seniors to get to this keep doing this.

Homestars in Scarborough
Homestars in Scarborough

Snow removal

TERRIBLE! Dave from Mega snow does not provide the service he takes money to do! Our driveway is full of snow. He claims he is coming tomorrow every day and never arrives. Lots of excuses and doesn’t fulfill his end of the contract. Not even close to an attempt. He took full payment from a senior and has yet to plow the driveway! This business is a frued ... he will take your hard earned money and provide zero services.

This company is worst and do not pay before finish work

This company put many sign for remove snow.in Vaughan 2018
.But. But. Before last payment, he receive calling. But, after he receive payment full, he didn't come to remove snow even today snow warning and over 20 cm. I called and send message . But not receive call .I regret to call him to ask about snow this year. I waste money. This guy is too bad Guy!! We need report to police .
Do not . Do not. hire this company. Never ~~ .

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Did not provide service

I paid for service in 2018-2019. Never showed up. When i called, "he was busy". Stay away. All i want is my money back. Ripping off 82 year old woman.

Terrible service

Terrible service. Did not come to shovel snow once so far. Did not return phone calls. Only replied by text a couple times, promising to come and shovel but did not show up. I will not use him ever again.

Horrible and disrespectful using bad unacceptable language in response to requests to come remove the snow

David took $400 and only came 2 times or do to remove the snow, wat after the snow fall, after many many times asking him through text and voice messages and getting no response, or saying he is BUSY, or that he ll be there later, or next day, or in his way etc ... I had to remove the snow myself most of the times and when I told him he needs to respect his contract he stated yelling at me using offending words calling me things that never ever called me in my life and the sane he did through texts. msg. I stopped contacting him or expecting anything from him at that time, but he should have been sued for not honouring his contract and personal verbal abuse. In my opinion David should never be allowed to treat anybody else like this. I see he put signs all over with his services again without any company or person name. ASK what’s the company name and RUN away from MEGA Snow removal and from David - and this number 647 629 281 on posters on neighbourhood. He does use other companies to help him advertise/call. Ask for the name of the snow removal company and stay away from Mega Snow and David. All people that made crevice here should go to the court and truly stop this guy from disrespecting so many people and the city we are living in.