Jewel Electric Ltd

Reviews for Jewel Electric Ltd

Craig C in Calgary
Craig C in Calgary

In-fill Basement Development

We recently developed the basement with a bedroom, bathroom, large family/study area and a storage room. Robb was recommended to us, and after meeting with several electricians we decided to go with Robb as well. His quote was very fair, and he was able to offer some suggestions on lighting placement given a couple of funky bulkheads that we had to include.

We were more than happy with the final result, from the quality of work/products to the service he and his team provided. I wouldn't hesitate a second to recommend him to friends or family.

Thanks Craig!

I hope you get years of enjoyment out of your new office and media room

Rita in Calgary
Rita in Calgary

Home renovation

This was a difficult job. I had another electrical contractor look at it and he declined. Robb was great and said "This is what we do." It involved working partially in my sloped attic. I was not home but gave Robb and his apprentice access to my home. They did the work and called me to reassure me all done. Up arrival home you would not know they had been to home as totally cleaned up except that now there was 'light' in our bedroom. Robb even put another switch allowing us to turn off overhead pot lights without getting out of bed. This has been a wonderful feature and thrilled with the work.

Hi Rita
Thanks for the review
What you want done IS what we do :-)

Also thank you for your referral to Garry. I look forward to connecting with him soon

callan in Calgary
callan in Calgary

Brand New Legal Basement Suite

Robb is an excellent electrician, professional businessman and exemplary at customer service. He did what he said he was going to do, he arrived on time every day and he went above and beyond, thinking of creative solutions without us having to ask him to. It was such a relief to know he was working on the best way to get the job done, not just the fastest (though he is very efficient as well!)

Hey guys

Thanks for the pleasant review. I'm happy to be of service to you

Amy in Calgary
Amy in Calgary

Robb fixed the outdoor lights on our condo building, replaced bulbs, added motion sensors

Robb is a wonderful professional. He fixed the outdoor lights on our condo building. A couple needed new bulbs and the rest Robb replaced with motion sensors. Robb is friendly confident, and a trustworthy professional. He is easy to communicate with, reliable and does great work. I would highly recommend him for whatever job you need done. Thanks Robb!

I look forward to working with you more in the near future :-)

locngo in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2
locngo in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2

Electrical contractor

Jewel Electric has been our company main electrical contractor for the last three Years. Since this is a small Owner/Operator thus the service is top notch, they works with us to find the best solution: from Security lighting, LED interior retrofit and all of the everyday electrical issues from ourshop...always done to our satisfaction. Highly recommend.

Thanks Loc!
Remind me sometime, I have some great photos of the warehouse and street sign lighting
How are the cameras working out?

Basement electrical issues

We contacted Robert due to electrical issues in our basement. We had several outlets that were not working as well as a breaker that kept tripping. Robert was very pleasant to deal with, showned up on time, and he made every effort to accommodate out busy work schedules. He addressed the issues with our outlets, and our problem breaker in no time. He treated us more like friends than clients, and gave us a very reasonable price. We would recommend Rob from Jewel electric to anyone looking for a friendly, knowledgeable and professional electrician.

Thanks Private User! It's always a pleasure to work with you

Kris in Calgary
Kris in Calgary

Commercial Business Electrical

Robb was an excellent member of the construction crew that helped my business get up and running. He thoroughly explained to me exactly what was going to be done, how long it would take and how much it would cost so there were no surprises. He did an excellent job and the inspection passed with no problems.

It was fun! Learned a lot and got to watch a play center come to life :-)

Enjoy, Kris!

Karla in Calgary
Karla in Calgary

Set up electrical for our new hot tub

I needed an electricial to hook up our hot tub and found Jewel Electric on Kijii. Excellent service from start to finish. Very professional!! Would definitely use again and recommend.

Hi Karla
Thanks for reviewing us :-)
I hope your family was able to spend many a night in the hottub this summer. I'm sure you'll enjoy it in the winter
Have a nice week!

Jon in Calgary
Jon in Calgary

Basement Electrics

After contacting and meeting a number of Electricians, Robb came across as the most knowledgeable and competent.
This was certainly borne out in the stellar work that he produced.

On occasion his insightful suggestions reduced our costs while elevating the overall aesthetics of our finished project. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jewel Electric to my friends as I know that they would receive just as stellar service as we are now enjoying.
Thanks for the hard work, excellent product and more than fair price Robb and we all, (including KoKo and Dexter) look forward to working with you on our next project very soon.

Hi Jon
Thanks fot your kind words
I hope the new orientation of your basement will streamline and propel both your and Nikki's businesses forward

Cheers

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Home entertainment wiring

An incredible company that is very human in the sense they were easy to talk to made the job a fun experience while being professional and a reasonable price. Would recommend to anyone.

Hi Jim
Thanks for the review
How is your family enjoying the projector?

More about Jewel Electric Ltd

Jewel Electric Ltd Reidential and commercial electricians. Peace of mind.