Darlene Janeiro Design Group Inc.

Oakville ON L6K 3A8
Interior Decorators
Darlene Janeiro Design Group Inc.

Reviews for Darlene Janeiro Design Group Inc.

Fran W.
Fran W.

Design and build a Product Customer Solutions Centre (CSC) in our Corporate Office.

Darlene Janeiro and her team were responsible for sourcing, ordering, overseeing install and total completion of a Product CSC room in our Corporate Canadian Head Office. Her eye for design, colour, layout and all details big or small was impeccable. All timelines were met, quality was outstanding and Darlene was an absolute delight to work with. I am engaging the firm to do several other upgrades to our facility in the next 6 months. Her partners / contractors all had the same attention to perfection that Darlene displayed. No matter the job, big or small Darlene will give her all!!!

Thank you! Looking forward to the changes.

Anne
Anne

Exterior trim paint

Darlene was most helpful in the selection of new colours for the exterior trim of my home. She doesn't just suggest colours that will look nice but she goes beyond and finds colours that are me.

Thank you! Glad you're happy with your colours.

anne.herbertgrouchy
anne.herbertgrouchy

Updating living room and master bedroom. This included painting, new furniture and artwork.

Darlene helped us update our home. She helped us select new living furniture and paint colours, window coverings and artwork. Also updated our main floor powder room. We liked that she sourced all these items with her trusted suppliers. We are extremely pleased with the services Darlene provided. She listened to us and kept within our budgets.

Thank you Anne!

Kathleen
Kathleen

Selecting colours for the walls of our house.

We have used Darlene's services for about three years. She has a keen, decorative eye and we've always been happy with her suggestions. She's also very accommodating to our budget and timeline. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her services to others.

nebal.h
nebal.h

design consult

basement layout , design and paint color selection and built-ins designs , main floor color schemes ,fireplace , laundry room and entertainment unit design , selection of tiles , stone , Selection of new light fixtures ,and definitely much more details that I can't remember exactly still in the process and very happy about all the advise , selections and recommendations that I got

maryanne
maryanne

staging my home to sell and packing

I was putting my home for sale and everyone told me I needed to stage the home.I thought I would be able to do it on my own but I was so very lost. I didn't know where to start and what to do.she came, I told her what was happening and she knew exactly what to do. her and her staff were so professional and so understanding. I was very nervous about the whole situation.it was wonderful, she knew exactly what I wanted, it was so beautiful I didn't want to sell anymore. the home sold within 2 months

lvngedge
lvngedge
1 review Burlington, ON

Biok shelf consult

Darleen was very helpfull and offered great suggestions for colour schemes Was very professional amd organize.

sharon777
sharon777
1 review Halton Hills, ON

staging for my house.

Darlene came in and made my house look like a million dollar home. I sold in 4 days and I really believe the staging sealed the deal. My house looked amazing.

TJabbour
TJabbour

Redecorating

Darlene helped me pick a colour scheme, fabrics, lighting and furniture styles for my living room, hallway, kitchen, powder room and family room. She gave me the freedom to choose according to my tastes while steering me in the right direction. She provided expertise but she did not ever force anything.

Thank you very much!

More about Darlene Janeiro Design Group Inc.

Darlene Janeiro Design Group Inc. is a full-service interior design firm providing custom design, residential/commercial renovations, and home staging. With innovative ideas and fresh style, we respectfully enhance our client’s vision for their space to be as unique and extraordinary as they are.