Mgh Renovations

Reviews for Mgh Renovations

Tony in Mississauga
Tony in Mississauga

Basement Reno

I am thankful for the superb work done in my basement by MGH renovations. Mario and team turned my unfinished basement into a beautiful and cozy open-concept family room with washroom and office space. High quality and professionalism, always listening and answering our questions, being punctual, friendly and careful. We are very pleased! Thank so much for this! I will recommend these guys to our family and friends!

Thank you Tony!it is so nice to heard that you guys are enjoying the new place. Thank you for the opportunity, the trust and all the recommendations. All the best Mario.

Osman
Osman

Bathroom renovation

We had a bad experience with a previous contractor who abandoned my bathroom renovation job half-way through. I heard about Mario from a friend and decided to contact him for help. I am very pleased with the work he performed. He certainly exceeded my expectations. He always showed up on time and completed work faster than I anticipated. Mario and his co-worker are pleasant to talk to and very understanding. Without any hesitation, I highly recommend Mario for any sized job as he is very capable of meeting high expectations. Thank you for everything Mario!

Thank you Osman! Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with the work done. Thank you for the trust and for all the recommendations, Mario.

Camilo C.
Camilo C.

Basement Renovation

At the end of last year we called MGH Renovations to have a quote to finish our basement. Mario exceptional craftsmanship, attention to detail, and ingenuity turned my little basement apartment into a beautiful home that I absolutely love! Mario helped me pick good quality materials while staying within my budget. His work ethic, vision, and wonderful personality set him far apart from other contractors. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Thank you Camilo!It was our pleasure to meet you and to have the opportunity of working on your project. Can't wait to work together in future. Thanks again Mario.

Christine
Christine

Basement Renovation

I have nothing but good things to say about MGH Renovations. They transformed our basement.
They were pleasant and hardworking and understood what we wanted to do from day one.
From beginning to end, the whole process was flawless. I blindly recommend them.
Great job guys.... We can't thank you enough!!!!!

Thank you Christine to take time and write such nice words. We always try our best to make clients happy. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to meet you and to work on your project.Thanks for the recommendation!Mario

Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.

Upgrade Bathroom, Hardwood Floor, Powder Room and Electrical Fixtures

I recommend MGH Renovations to everybody for small or big projects. Our first experience with this company was a bathroom makeover when we were selling our first home. We had a great experience, everything was done with high quality, on time and better than expected. That is why, when we bought the new house we called them again to do our hardwood floor , upgrade powder room and electrical fixtures. Mario's (the owner) great sense of style and advice took our home to the next level with just a few touches. We are extremely HAPPY with the results! Thank you very much Mario and team! We are looking forward to do our basement with you on the future.

Thank you very much Vanessa for the kind words. We always appreciate customers feedback and repeat business. We work hard to make clients happy and fulfill their expectations. We hope you enjoy new place!Mario.

YANE
YANE

kitchen and Bathroom renovation

We bought our first home less than 2 years ago and it needed a substantial amount of work. Being first-time home owners, we didn't know where to start. MGH renovation was our first and last call. Mario workmanship is top notch. They did quite a lot of work from electrical pot light, smoothing ceiling,upgrading kitchen and bathroom, painting and others. Everything was done with quality and professionalism, no only that, we were living in the house during the renovations and they managed to leave everything clean and organize every day after work. They also finish the job within a reasonable time, and keeping budget in mind. My husband and I can't say enough good things about this guys. We'll be sure to hire MGH Renovations for our next project!

Thank you Yane to take time to write such nice words. We always try our best to please and make our customers happy. Thank you and your husband for the opportunity and we can't wait to work together again in future projects. Thanks Mario and Best Regards Mario.

Cespedesernesto
Cespedesernesto

kitchen renovation and bathroom

It is not always a nightmare to find a reliable and amazing contractor ! My husband and I were looking for a reliable company and we saw renovations MGH website and decided to call a free quote . Since the beginning Mario made our life easy , presenting excellent ideas and suggestions to create a beautiful , modern and comfortable living space for my family. He and his crew were very professional, who kept in touch with us throughout the work. Everything was completed on time and within agreed budget. They were always very careful to make sure we were happy with what they were doing. Thank you Mario and team Excellent Job ! We highly recommend this company to everybody!

Thank you Cespedes!We appreciate that you are taking time to write such a nice and positive words. It's was our pleasure working for you and your family. My crew and I are so happy and satisfied with the final results, we love the way that your basement looks. Enjoy it! Thanks again and best Regards, Mario.

Compalinares
Compalinares

Basement renovation

This is the 2nd time that we have hired MGH Renovations. Mario helped us took our unfinished basement from raw cement and he created four beautiful rooms including a 3 piece bathroom, recreation room, office and a bedroom. Mario is very meticulous and knowledgeable about his work and it shows in his final product. I would strongly recommend MGH Renovations to anyone !

Thank you for repeat business Linares!It was our pleasure to meet you, we appreciate that you trust us your basement project!Mario

More about Mgh Renovations

MGH Renovations offers primarily general contracting services. Our expertise is new homes and extensive renovations but we will look at any project that is within the parameters of our experience.

MGH Renovations is the only contractor you’ll need for your home and commercial renovations projects today and tomorrow. Home Additions, Tile Installation, Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Basement Renovations, and Whole House Renovations.