Mgh Renovations

Reviews for Mgh Renovations

Sharon in Scarborough
Sharon in Scarborough

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

I had the popcorn ceiling removed in my condo. The team did a fantastic job. I am so happy with the results. The ceilings look amazing. It looked as if they had painted the ceilings but it was the great plastering job that made it look that way.

Hi Sharon,
Thank you and nice to heard that you are happy with the work results. Looking forward to work together again on the future. Thanks again and it was a pleasure to meet you, Mario.

Victor from Mississauga
Victor from Mississauga

Main Floor Renovation

Mario had the ability to understand our vision right from the beginning. From the constant communication, coordinating of trades, providing effective recommendations, the professional workmanship to the project close out. We have no hesitation in recommending MGH to anyone who requires a home renovation professional.

Thank you very much Victor for taking the time and write us such kind words. We really appreciate all clients feedback. We are happy to heard that your satisfied with our work, it was our pleasure working for you and family, thank you for your trust. We are looking forward to work together in near future. Thanks again Mario.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Mario and his crew were very organized and extremely tidy, they laid drop cloths down on stairs, vacuumed up drywall dust. They were very courteous. Mario was able to give excellent suggestions and was very concerned that we were satisfied with the job.
The workmanship was excellent and I have already recommended his company to others.
Thank you Mario !

Many thanks Michelle! It was our pleasure to work for you, Thank you for the opportunity and the trust. Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you need any help in future projects. Thank you for the recommendations, Mario.

Melissa from Toronto
Melissa from Toronto

Kitchen & Washroom Remodel/Renovation & Flooring

As soon as we met with Mario last year to complete our renovation I had faith and trust in him that we would get exactly what we wanted. He did not try to up-sell and pressure us to do more than we were comfortable with and he provided great suggestions for the scope of the work we wanted to complete.
His team was professional, polite & very great when completing their work.
The quality of the work was definitely great, and we will definitely be contacting Mario for our next home job later this year.
I will continue to confidently recommend him and his company to friends, family and colleagues.

Thank you very Much Melissa! for taking time and write such a kind review. It truly was a pleasure working with you and Dwayne. I look forward to start with your basement project soon. Thanks again for all the recommendations. Mario

Alicia
Alicia

Basement Renovation

This a sencond time that we hired MGH Renovations. Mario and his crew have become a very important part on all our Renovations, not only for us also for friends and family. They are profecional, efficient, always answering all questions , keeping us inform all throughout the project, advising us, keeping on budget, very clean, polite. We can't say enough how pleased we always are every time that we work together. Thank you guys once again and I will always recomend you to everyone outhere. Thanks Ali.

Thank very much Alicia!Thanks for taking time to write such a positive review. We are happy to heard that you are please with the final result. As always we really enjoy working for you and your family. Please do not hesitate to contact me in case that you need me. Thanks again for all the recommendations. Mario

fazizov in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
fazizov in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Basement renovation

Mario and his team has renovated my unfinished basement.
They started in time,finished before their estimated time and remained within budget. The work has been done professionally and I'm very happy with the results.I'd recommend him to anyone who wants to do similar job.
Thanks!

Thank you very much Fikrat!We really appreciate all client reviews and feedback. It was our pleasure to meet you, and have the opportunity of working on your basement project. We are looking forward to work together on futures projects, thank you again for the recommendations,and Enjoy your basement!All the best on the new year, Mario.

cesar
cesar

Basement/Main floor Renovation

Im pleased to inform that my overall experience with MGH Renovations was a great one. I had a few things that needed to upgraded in my basement, Mario and his team were very helpful in helping me and giving me different options, as to what would work best. Once there they did my main floor and what can i say i turn out as i expected. Amazing!! Thank You,
MGH RENOVATIONS for your amazing work and loving what you do as it shows up in your great work?

Thank you Cesar! to take time and write us a positive review. It is our pleasure to work with such nice people and hear from them how satisfied they are with our work. Thank you for all the recommendation and all the best on the new year.Mario

Danny from Mississauga
Danny from Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Reflooring, Laundry Room, and Plumbing

We had Mario and his team from MGH do a full-house reno over the summer.

We completely renovated a kitchen, 4 bathrooms, the laundry room, and we retiled the entire first floor. There were also many smaller jobs completed around the house.

The entire process from start to finish was phenomenal. I had a lot of confidence in the team throughout the entire renovation, Mario was very good at making suggestions and easing the stress of the project.

We had a very unique challenge because 7 people are living at the house, and the team at MGH was able to manage the renovation with everyone being able to live comfortably, and the project came in well on budget.

I would certainly recommend MGH to my friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors – and I already have. I liked that the team has been fully committed to the 1-year warranty. Just recently a member of the team came in to touch-up everything that we wanted looked at with no questions or problems - I really appreciate that.

Mario and his team made our vision for the house into a reality, the experience was great, and I feel incredibly confident in the workmanship.

Thank you Mario!

We Wish You the Best for 2017.

Before & After pics attached.

Thank you very much Danny for taking time to write such nice words. We really appreciate all clients feedback. Thank you for the trust and to give us the opportunity of working on your project. It was our pleasure to meet you and we are looking forward to work together again on future projects. Thanks again for the all the recommendations and all the Best for you and all family there!Best Regards Mario.

Fitness Studio and kitchen renos

I was looking for a company to help me renovate my kitchen and fitness studio and found MGH Renovations through Homestars, I hired the company and I can honestly say it's was the best decision I made, the results were great, I'm very happy and will definitely recommend MGH Renovations to anybody that's looking for a good and reliable company to renovate their home.

Thank you very much for the feedback!We really appreciate that you took some time to write us such positive words. Thank you for the recommendations and we are looking forward working together again on your next project.Thanks again Mario.

Basement Reno

I decide to review the work done by Mgh because usually people focus on bad things but I want others to know about his excellent work. Great workmanship and I definitely will recomend it. Our basement was transformed in a cozy family room and everything was in a budget even with some changes from the initial plan. Thank you again

Thank you Yely!for your kind words and for taking the time to write such a positive review. We appreciate your wonderful comments and please feel free to contact me for your future projects. Thanks again Mario.

More about Mgh Renovations

MGH Renovations offers primarily general contracting services. Our expertise is new homes and extensive renovations but we will look at any project that is within the parameters of our experience.

MGH Renovations is the only contractor you’ll need for your home and commercial renovations projects today and tomorrow. Home Additions, Tile Installation, Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Basement Renovations, and Whole House Renovations.