Mgh Renovations

Reviews for Mgh Renovations

Dru in Toronto
Dru in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Best Flooring job and very professional contracting company

Mario at MGH Renovations was INCREDIBLE. We worked with him and his team on installation of new flooring and a couple of other projects like installation of range hood, which was extremely complicated but Mario handled it very well. We looked at A LOT (A LOT) of options in the GTA and by far I was most impressed with Mario's knowledge and expertise, along with his down-to-earth friendly personality that I felt that I could trust 100%.

They installed hardwood floor diagonally, which involves a lot of cutting and customization of wood planks. But they did it very well. Very little wastage and great installation.

To finish the job he has to come a multiple times from Toronto to Burlington. But he didn't shy away from finishing it. Exceptional skills and great attitude. I'll surely hire Mario again for our next projects in a few months for our bathroom renos and the basement project.

Renovation

I am very very pleased with Mario and his crew. The project was to remove 2 kitchens, drywall parts of the home, install an entire new kitchen including wiring and plumbing, install new light fixtures throughout. The work started on time and finished ahead of schedule and on budget. Mario and his crew were courteous, professional, had very good suggestions, and worked everyday until the project was finished. The house was swept everyday and all the garbage was removed from the house everyday. I highly recommend this company.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Basement Renovation

We couldn't be happier with the work Mario and his team did on our basement renovation. Mario is smart, creative and very honest. He was able to take our drawings and make suggestions that made the basement better. Mario is very collaborative and he really knows his stuff.

The people who work with Mario are lovely, professional and tidy. We have already recommended Mario to others and wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Thank you for taking time sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your positive review. We are glad you are enjoying your new bathroom! Thank you so much for all your recommendations, we are looking forward to help you again on futures projects, Mario and MGH Renovations team.

Bathroom renovation

Mario and his team completed total renovation of our bathroom in two weeks. Job was very well done. Me and my wife are very happy, bathroom looks great. I will recommend Mario to all my friends.
Thank you Mario!

Fireplace renovation

Very satisfied with the work Mario did with the whole refacing of the fire place. We wanted no joints around the fireplace and he managed to do it perfectly.

Thank so much guys for your kind word!! We count ourself lucky to have clients like you! We are happy you like the fireplace, the changed looks Beautiful! Enjoy it! Thanks again Mario and team.

Kitchen reno

It was a wonderful experience working with MGH during my kitchen reno. I had a deadline and Mario was able to stick to it. He gave me ideas and suggestions during the design and construction process. The renovation was done on budget and communication throughout was excellent. Would not hesitate to hire Mario again for my next reno.

Thanks you so much, We are really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. It was our pleasure working with you both, you guys were well prepared and that made everything easier. Thanks again, we are looking forward for the next project, Mario and MGH Renovations team.

Raymelvf78
Raymelvf78

Basement Renovations

I can Thanks enough Mario and MGH Renovations team for the Wonderful job in our basement. After looking for a contractor for many months , we finally decided to work with MGH Renovations. At first we were a bit worried in how things will work, but honestly have to say that We got Super Lucky! Mario the project manager is very honest, trustworthy person, very Experienced and Perfectionist on what he does. He helped and advised us all the way. He always answered our calls, explained the process and gave us many great ideas. The team also were very professionals, respectful and always kept the work area clean. Thank you MGH Renovations team We Love our new Basement!

Hi Ray & Mary Thanks you so much for taking time sharing you experience with us. The team will be so happy to know you had such a wonderful experience. It's was a pleasure working with you both, we are looking forward for the next project. Thanks again and have a Wonderful Christmas and all the Best in the New year from Mario & MGH Renovations team.

0 reviews Caledon, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I am totally satisfied with the renovation of my kitchen (quality, price and service) by MGH. Mario and his boys took care of my project from start to finish, always on time and being respectful. The floor, cabinets, trims work and lights were replaced by a beautiful, modern and bright design. I recommend this company not only for the final work but also for the level of professionalism.

Thank you so much Sergio for the positive feedback. We appreciate you taking time to write this positive review. We had a great experience working for you, We appreciate you guys were always prepared, and very hospitable! Thank you again, We are wishing you all the best on the new year from Mario and MGH Renovations team.

Farooq in Oakville
Farooq in Oakville

Completely New Finished Basement

If you need to get your basement finished or renovated... Mario is the guy!
We are so happy that we hired Mario for our 1600 sq ft unfinished basement which Mario and his team transformed into a dream basement apartment. Mario is an easy going guy, very friendly, professional and honest. He will do his best to go beyond your expectations, that what me and my wife have seen working with him during our basement construction. He is also flexible doing changes or even some extra work.

I highly recommend Mario, you hire him and trust him, he will do his best. To me he is Mr. Perfectionist, goes into deep detailing of the work.

He finished my basement with one bedroom, one gym/office, rec area, full kitchen, walk in closets, two full washrooms, closets, storage area. Also he extended two exiting windows perfectly in addition to a new egress window and many more items.

Dear Farooq,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share with us this amazing review. It's was our pleasure working with both of you. We are very pleased with the final results. We couldn't be more agreed with you on how Mario and team are very perfectionist, always trying to give their best, going extra mile to delivery the Best work. Thanks again, looking forward to working with you again! Mario and MGH Renovations team.

Carl in Milton
Carl in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Bathroom renovation

We had Mario and his team redo our ensuite bathroom and we couldnt be happier. Our new bathroom looks great. From beginning to end the process was seamless. On schedule, on budget and professionally done. Mario was easy to work with, communicated effectively, and everything was done with attention to detail. Special shout out to Sergio and Iverson part of the MGH team. We have already recommended MGH to family and friends, and have had Mario give us an estimate for our second bathroom. A job well done and much appreciated.

Thank you so much Carl for kind words! It's was a pleasure working with you, hope we can work together again on the near future. Thanks for recommending us, MGH Renovations team.

More about Mgh Renovations

MGH Renovations offers primarily general contracting services. Our expertise is new homes and extensive renovations but we will look at any project that is within the parameters of our experience.

MGH Renovations is the only contractor you’ll need for your home and commercial renovations projects today and tomorrow. Home Additions, Tile Installation, Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Basement Renovations, and Whole House Renovations.