Focus On Flooring

Ground floor and Staircase

Focus On Flooring
Mississauga
L4X 2V6

We had hardwood installed across our ground floor and the staircase redone to match - it was a full week of work, everything from moving furniture, demolition, installation and cleanup. The staff are very professional, take a lot of pride in what they do, pay attention to detail and super accommodating. Couldn’t ask for more.

Thank you for your review Jitesh ,enjoy your new place.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replace hardwood on first and second floors and sand and restrain stairs and replace railings

Ralph Matt Chris and the crew were excellent and very hardworking. They completed the job in 7 days, always cleaned up at the end of each day and were true professionals. I couldn’t recommend them more.

Tom in Mississauga

Thank you for your review. Ralph

Dwayne
Dwayne

Floor refinishing

Focus on Flooring did an excellent job sanding and refinishing the hardwood floors in our house. In addition to the competitive pricing, Ralph was great to communicate with in preparing for the work, answering all of our questions in advance. As we have young kids and couldn’t relocate, they worked to coordinate the work to allow us to also go about our daily routine as best possible. The final product exceeded our expectations, and pleased to recommend the team!

Thank you Dwayne it was my pleasure to work for you.

christinemgalea
christinemgalea

Old Home, New Floors

Ralph and his team did a spectacular job replacing the hardwood flooring and tiling in my home. I am a first-time homebuyer and I really felt that Ralph took care of me throughout the process: from selecting the right wood, to troubleshooting some issues that arose with this older home from 1912, and even having his gas guy adjust the height of the stove for me when he reconnected the line after the project! My sense that Ralph was a perfectionist when we initially met was correct! The work was done professionally, efficiently (his team met the tight timeline before my furniture was moved in) and did it all within budget. He was also prompt in communicating with me throughout the project. I will be using Ralph again when it comes time to renovate my basement. Thank you again!

Thank you very much Christine it was my pleasure to work for you.

eschieman
eschieman

Installation of floors on main floor

The project included a layer of plywood subfloor, followed by the installation, sanding and applying polyurethane to reclaimed elm hardwood floors (that we purchased separately). They also laid the slate tiles in a herringbone pattern in the front door foyer.

We are very happy with the work of Ralph and his team! They were always easy to reach and willing to help when we had questions or concerns. They were also flexible when our project got delayed. The floors turned out beautifully :)

Thank you Erin, you are great customer.

Matt from Oakville
Matt from Oakville

Hardwood installation and staircase refinishing

We chose Focus on Flooring based upon the reviews we found on HomeStars. We were not disappointed. Ralph was very courteous and provided a reasonable quote for the installation of hardwood throughout our house and the refinishing of our stairs to match. Ralph's crew was very polite, taking time to answer any questions we had. They showed great attention to detail and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the results. I will be sure to recommend Focus on Flooring to our friends and neighbours.

Amy S.
Amy S.

Full laminate floor installation and bathroom reno

Ralph and his team arrived on Monday morning on time and ready to go. I contracted them to install laminate flooring and re-tile one of the bathrooms in my 950 sqft condo downtown. They did an excellent job, with great attention to detail, keeping me in the loop when design detail decisions like tile pattern decisions and floor direction needed to be made. They were also compliant with my condo rules and very clean, vacuuming up after the work was completed. Very impressed by the work done by Ralph and his crew - this is my third condo renovation and it was by far the smoothest. On time, on budget! You guys rock! I will be using your team for any work in the future and my real estate agent wants to add you to her preferred contractors list.

Thank you very much Amy ,enjoy your new place

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

New hardwood floor, porcelan tiles and refinishing stairs

So far my best experience with construction company!
Very professional, clean and fast!
Everything was done as scheduled + 2 years warranty on labor.
I Recommend that company to anyone who is looking for professional crew.

Thank you Eugene looking forward to work for you in future projects

JL T.
JL T.

Laminate flooring replacement

I had laminate flooring replaced in one large room. The price was more than reasonable. Ralph's team of 2 was incredible! I expected they would take much longer but they worked so efficiently and were done in half the time. The floor looks great! It was done so much better than when I had it installed originally by another contractor. I would recommend Focus on Flooring to anyone.

thank you for your review it was my pleasure to work for you

jane99
jane99

Hardwood floor installation and stair refurnishing

Ralf and his team were extremely professional and delivered very high quality work. They took the time to do everything right and made sure it was perfect. What a way to make our new house our home! We would love to work with them again in the future.

Thank you for patience Jane great working for you

More about Focus On Flooring

If your hardwood floor is looking tired from being sanded one too many times or planks are buckling and nail heads are poking through, it's likely time for a replacement. Whether you prefer traditional woods, such as maple or oak, or exotic varieties, including teak and Tigerwood, you'll find the perfect look for your style and budget at Focus on Flooring.