Focus On Flooring

ON L4x2j1

Reviews for Focus On Flooring

eschieman
eschieman

Installation of floors on main floor

The project included a layer of plywood subfloor, followed by the installation, sanding and applying polyurethane to reclaimed elm hardwood floors (that we purchased separately). They also laid the slate tiles in a herringbone pattern in the front door foyer.

We are very happy with the work of Ralph and his team! They were always easy to reach and willing to help when we had questions or concerns. They were also flexible when our project got delayed. The floors turned out beautifully :)

Thank you Erin, you are great customer.

Matt from Oakville
Matt from Oakville

Hardwood installation and staircase refinishing

We chose Focus on Flooring based upon the reviews we found on HomeStars. We were not disappointed. Ralph was very courteous and provided a reasonable quote for the installation of hardwood throughout our house and the refinishing of our stairs to match. Ralph's crew was very polite, taking time to answer any questions we had. They showed great attention to detail and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the results. I will be sure to recommend Focus on Flooring to our friends and neighbours.

Amy S.
Amy S.

Full laminate floor installation and bathroom reno

Ralph and his team arrived on Monday morning on time and ready to go. I contracted them to install laminate flooring and re-tile one of the bathrooms in my 950 sqft condo downtown. They did an excellent job, with great attention to detail, keeping me in the loop when design detail decisions like tile pattern decisions and floor direction needed to be made. They were also compliant with my condo rules and very clean, vacuuming up after the work was completed. Very impressed by the work done by Ralph and his crew - this is my third condo renovation and it was by far the smoothest. On time, on budget! You guys rock! I will be using your team for any work in the future and my real estate agent wants to add you to her preferred contractors list.

Thank you very much Amy ,enjoy your new place

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

New hardwood floor, porcelan tiles and refinishing stairs

So far my best experience with construction company!
Very professional, clean and fast!
Everything was done as scheduled + 2 years warranty on labor.
I Recommend that company to anyone who is looking for professional crew.

Thank you Eugene looking forward to work for you in future projects

JL T.
JL T.

Laminate flooring replacement

I had laminate flooring replaced in one large room. The price was more than reasonable. Ralph's team of 2 was incredible! I expected they would take much longer but they worked so efficiently and were done in half the time. The floor looks great! It was done so much better than when I had it installed originally by another contractor. I would recommend Focus on Flooring to anyone.

thank you for your review it was my pleasure to work for you

jane99
jane99

Hardwood floor installation and stair refurnishing

Ralf and his team were extremely professional and delivered very high quality work. They took the time to do everything right and made sure it was perfect. What a way to make our new house our home! We would love to work with them again in the future.

Thank you for patience Jane great working for you

alex.adams
alex.adams

Subfloor and Wood Floor Install

We were having a very hard time finding a flooring professional willing to take on our unusual request - to lay an unfinished pine plank (with knots and bends) in order to achieve a rustic look in our 750 square foot condo. Not only did every installer have a different and contradictory solution to the last, but few were prepared to actually take on the job.

Ralph showed up exactly as scheduled to quote and accommodated our tight lead. He told us right up front the challenges with the product we had selected, and was careful to forewarn us that we might see small gaps given the nature of the product. It was obvious to us he was used to providing a very high standard of work, particularly when he asked to sign a quote confirming there would be 'imperfections' in the floor. He also texted me images as soon as the first runs were down, confirming the result was acceptable.

Ralph's team arrived 15 minutes prior to our start time, and were very careful bringing in their equipment - they were particularly careful with the hallway wallpaper .
They worked from 9AM-7PM and laid the entire 750 square feet in this time. I was amazed at their speed and the quality of their workmanship.

I was nervous to admit we were in such a jam with installers (for fear we would be gouged), but Ralph's pricing was very fair given the challenging nature of the product.
He only accepted payment once the job was done in full - but was constantly checking in to be sure we were satisfied - which we found very reassuring.

I would highly recommend Ralph's service not only because they are professional and fairly priced, but also because they were accommodating of our unusual request and solutions-oriented.

thank you Alex I'm happy that you like the floor, we love challenges. Ralph

New Hardwood Kitchen Floor

We would definitely recommend Ralph and his team. They removed old tile and put down new hardwood in our kitchen as part of a reno and we really wanted to match the existing older hardwood in the rest of the house. They did a great job mixing the stain and varnish until the floors matched.

They were prompt and worked really fast, getting everything done on time and within budget. A skilled and trustworthy team!

Erika
Erika

Stair refinish

Ralph and team are amazig. Very responsive, punctual and have done a great job refinishing our oak stairs/ railing.
They started work as promised and finished job within agreed timeline.

Thank you Erica it was great experience working for you.

Tammy a.
Tammy a.

Stairs renovation and upstairs full hardwood install

We had Ralph and his team come in to do a maple staircase and full hardwood on our top floor of the house including rod iron pickets and maple posts. We are absolutely delighted at the wonderful job that they did. They were extremely efficient and clean in their work. I never expected such an amazing outcome. The house has transformed into another level. And the hardwood has contributed to better sleeping and overall better air in the house. I truly am impressed with their work. Ralph is a very present person to deal with and his team are top notch !!! The speed in which they were able to get the job done was amazing. I only wish I had called them before !!! They are the best in their business. Highly recommended !! Keep up the great work. And thank you.

Thank you Tammy it was my pleasure to work for you

More about Focus On Flooring

If your hardwood floor is looking tired from being sanded one too many times or planks are buckling and nail heads are poking through, it's likely time for a replacement. Whether you prefer traditional woods, such as maple or oak, or exotic varieties, including teak and Tigerwood, you'll find the perfect look for your style and budget at Focus on Flooring.