Capricorn Contracting

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Toronto  >  Capricorn Contracting

Reviews for Capricorn Contracting

abdullahrafi
abdullahrafi

Deck

The work was done in a very efficient time and done very well. Capricorn works around your time to make sure your home life isnt disturbed and that the job is done in a proffesional and efficient manner.

Also very friendly group of guys who have plenty of knowledge and experience with home renovations and they do an amazing job with guiding their client to reach the best outcome possible for each job done.

Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear that we met all your expectations.

Sky in Saskatoon
Sky in Saskatoon
0 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Deck and fence

Great team great work definitely recommended Capricorncontracting is a amazing team especially they're on time and fantastic job.
for me the most important thing is they listen to their customers and gives a great advice about the project.

thanks you

tg in Oshawa
tg in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen & living room renovation

Excellent work. Very pleased with their service and professionalism. I would recommend Capricorn Contracting: Sadar, William & Omar, to anyone interested in renovating their place. They can be trusted and do very good work.

thank you for review and trust.it was pleasure working for you.

Deeju s.
Deeju s.

Basement renovation

Luckily I found them. They can make impossible and very difficult project possible.They understood my need and transform my basement into a beautiful living space.I recommend they to everyone who is looking for a quality work and affordable price.

Ali
Ali

Kitchen, basement and painting.

I'm very satisfied with the renovation of my house what Capricorn team performed. Very friendly people who explained everything in details. All renovations were done in a reasonable time frame and prompt customer service after the job was done. I know I can count on Capricorn team for any future renovation in my house. Very reliable team that get the job done with reasonable prices. I strongly recommend Capricorn for any kind of renovation.

thank you so much for doing the review it was pleasure working for you

Rana
Rana

Condo renovation

What can I say…the Capricorn Team is "AWESOME". Sardar was able to picture what I wanted to do, made it very simple and he gave me other suggestions to make it perfect. I agreed on his suggestions, and I'm very happy with the work and have received a TON of compliments from my friends and family. The Capricorn Team was friendly, courteous and they treated our condo like it was their own. I'm extremely happy with our renovated kitchen, washroom and floor, and the wall painting was a piece of art. I would absolutely recommend them to our friends. The quality of the work is excellent and there is great attention to all details of the project including minimizing disruption in the apartment, and daily cleanup to minimize the mess. The workers are courteous and take great pride in their work. Calling them for renovation was the best decision I could have made and did not look back.

Thank you for your comments and trust it was pleasure working for you.thank you

SS from Toronto
SS from Toronto

Fence Building

Thank you Capricorn for building an awesome fence and exceeding expectations. I had started looking for a contractor since July 2016 to build a fence, but nothing was working out and almost gave up hope of doing it this year. I got the contact of Capricorn and decided to try out one last time. They promptly came over to give an estimate within the next day. They walked me through the options and gave me a rough estimate. After getting an agreement with the neighbors on the cost, we decided to go ahead. They said they could start the project in 2 weeks, as they had a project underway. To my surprise, they started the preliminary fence work like digging, removing old fence before time as we were getting too close to winters and finished it in record time too with no compromise on quality. I am very happy with the end product. I would not hesitate to use their services in the future and would also recommend their name to other people.

Eric in Saskatoon
Eric in Saskatoon

full basment.

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. the contractor is kind and honest, they did what I really desired. also they finished the project at the exact given time. I would prefer anyone who would like to reach their dreams meet Capricorn.

Muhammad in Mississauga
Muhammad in Mississauga

Bathroom Renovation

We are very happy with the final result. The work was exceptionally completed. Any problems along the way were efficiently dealt with. They were approachable, professional and cooperative. They accommodated our ideas and remarks throughout the process and made sure that we were happy with the product. Thank you very much!

Raza in Stouffville
Raza in Stouffville

Basement renovation

Thank you Capricorn for delivering results beyond expectations.
It's been a pleasure dealing with Sardar. Your uncompromising attitude towards perfection enables you to deliver outstanding quality of work.
Definitely recommend Capricorn to all our family and friends and who ever desires problem free and smooth renovations at very competitive rates.
This was our second project together and we are looking forward to many more.

it was really pleasure working for you and thanks for your time and trust thanks

More about Capricorn Contracting

Basement Renovation Its Time to bring your dream to reality let's make use of extra space and add value to your home. We show you full 3D design of your basement before we start your project Call us today for free consultation Capricorn Contracting