Plumbing

cmshome
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Sink Replummed/Bathtub Faucet Replaced

V3A 2A1

Great work. Quick and efficient. Arrived on time and provided an estimate before proceeding with work. Removal of broken garburator required the double sink to be replummed and the shower switch on the bathtub faucet needed replacing. He even took away the old garburator and broken tub spout. Will be calling again to have my gas fireplace cleaned and tested, and have already passed his business information on to a friend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We look forward to hearing from you and help with any other plumbing and heating needs in the future.

steveston c.
steveston c.
1 review Richmond, BC

Furnace Repair

Doug came to check out our furnace that mysteriously stopped working after we had work done by another plumber on our hot water tank. This plumber then tried to upsell us to a new high efficiency model. Doug had done work for us before but was unavailable when we needed to replace our hot water tank. Long story short. Doug easily found the offending part and also service the furnace

Thank you for the review glad I was able to help and that it was a inexpensive fix,we are only a phone call away if you encounter anymore issues

rop
rop
1 review Surrey, BC

Blocked drain

Professional, personable and responded to our emergency within the hour. Left area clean and tidy

Never fun to have to deal with that sort of issue but glad we could get there and deal with it in a timely fashion and that your home was left nice and clean

Nathan.pink
Nathan.pink
1 review Surrey, BC

Fire place repair

Doug did a great job working around schedules and informing me about the issues on our fire place. He went the extra mile and spoke about the various options we had and tailored our fix to our timeline and budget.

I would recommend him to anyone and will be using him going forward.

Thank you Doug!

Hi Nathan, glad we were able to sort out your fireplace issue. Thank you for choosing DMC Plumbing and Heating and glad we will be your Company of choice.

Michael D.
Michael D.
1 review Delta, BC

New gas hot water tank install.

V3A 2A1

Upon renewal, my insurance company notified me that I would no longer be covered for water damage resulting from a failing hot water tank because mine was 12 years old. I wasn't thrilled with the news but it was "new hot water tank" time and I needed help.

A friend referred me to DMC Plumbing and Heating. Initial contact was a breeze. An estimate was provided and an appointment was set to complete the work all within a very satisfactory timeframe.

Work day came and work began right on schedule. A malfunctioning city water shut-off valve, however, stopped progress immediately. The delay was handled with grace. In addition to having to wait for the city crew to fix their side, additional time and effort was required to fit the new (much larger) tank into the existing space. Still, the budget remained intact and the work was invoiced exactly as promised.

I appreciated the quality of the work, the punctuality, the respect shown to me and my home and the surprisingly intact budget despite the challenges.

The unexpected extras were a nice touch too. A new shut-off valve was installed and my old tank was taken away! I would highly recommend DMC Plumbing and Heating.

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad we were able to provide efficient and budget friendly service. Look forward to assisting you in the future.

Happy c.
Happy c.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Leak in washroom

V3A 2A1

Very quick, accommodating, friendly, took time to explore the possible causes and solutions. Respectful and professional. Fair and competitive when it comes to cost. A business owner who cares about accountability and reputation. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your very kind review we appreciate you choosing us to help solve your plumbing issues

mmcg
mmcg
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Hot water tank install, garburator removal, fireplace check

V3A 2A1

Excellent service and great advice on how and when to deal with several different repairs that are needed.

Thank you for your review glad to hear that we provided great service and when the time is right we would be more than happy to deal with the other repairs

Julia M.
Julia M.
1 review Langley, BC

Gas fireplace repair/maintenance

V3A 2A1

When I contacted DMC my gas fireplace was not functioning properly. I was concerned that I was going to have the expense of completely replacing the unit.
I fully trusted Doug's assessment of what needed to be done. I never felt pressured into needing to spend unnecessary money. Doug was able to have our existing fireplace running effectively and safely. I was very happy with the work that DMC did and I would confidently recommend DMC to any of my friends or family.

Hi Julia I'm glad you had a great experience. We believe here at DMC Plumbing and Heating Solutions that every customer deserves a fair and reasonable price done by trained professionals. We look forward to helping you and anyone and future clients.

rob
rob
1 review Langley, BC

Fireplace/furnace repair

I called dmc to come and repair my furnace and fireplace. He arrived on time and was very knowledgable. I would recommend Doug to anyone that needs work done.

Hi Rob thank you for the review I'm glad we provided quality service for you don't hesitate to call us any time

Daniel
Daniel
2 reviews Langley, BC

Commercial heater.....

V3A 2A1

Furnace noisy, had Doug come out & have a look & install a replacement thermostat while here. Pleasant & easy going was very comfortable dealing with him. All good. Cheers

Thank your for your review! It was a pleasure to meet you and provide great service!

More about Dmc Plumbing & Heating Solutions

DMC Plumbing & Heating Solutions is a local family owned and operated company, providing services to the Lower Mainland. We at DMC Plumbing & Heating strive to meet all your plumbing and heating needs, with competitive prices and guaranteed service putting a emphasis on customer service. Whether you are in need for new installation, renovation, regular repair, or encounter an emergency, our experienced, licensed plumbers and licensed gas fitters at DMC Plumbing & Heating can answer all of your residential and commercial needs.
WE DO SERVICE REPAIR AND INSTALLATIONS FOR: