Rymill Mechanical Ltd

Reviews for Rymill Mechanical Ltd

Dan
Dan
1 review Chestermere, AB

Service the hot water tank

Our water tank was running short of hot water, Ryan from Rymill Mechanical LTD show up on time and found the problem in 10 minutes. 50 minutes later the job was completed and the fee was very reasonable. Thanks to Rymill mechanical LTD. PS we was recommend to Rymill from our neighbor. Strongly recommend to everyone. Thanks

much for your kind words.

mike
mike

Kitchen repair

I had Ryan come out to repair my kitchen sink in a house I had just moved into. He was polite on the phone, punctual to arrive and able to make the repairs at a fair price and quickly. While he was there I asked him for some advice on a larger project to build a new bathroom in the basement. He gave me some great advice and definitely knows what he's doing. I have no doubt I'll be having him back in to plumb my new bathroom.

Thank you Mike,glad you are happy.Cant wait to do the Basement bathroom.

gpberard
gpberard

Water supply cut off

Water softener issue resulting no water to taps. Problem quickly dealt with. Response within one hour on Sunday morning. Very courteous service.

I'm glad we were able to help you out,and get you up and going on a Sunday

cutenursek
cutenursek
1 review Chestermere, AB

Installation of a back flow valve to my sump pump tubing

Ryan was very friendly and professional. He knew what size of valve was required based on a picture and short video - not requiring a estimate visit prior to installation. He was very quick to return my message re: estimate for a back flow valve and able to install it sooner than I thought (so thankful for the same based on the ongoing rain and my basement being flooded last year. I appreciated that he also confirmed the valve worked properly through testing it post installation. Side note - he was amazing with my dogs and them "supervising" his work. :-)

Thank you,so much for the review.Your dogs were so cute!

Eapen, C.
Eapen, C.

Replacing two Toilets

Excellent job well delivered within time committed. Very professional. Their's was the best quote I received. Fully satisfied. Happy to recommend their work.

Thank you sir,it was a pleasure!!

shawn
shawn

kitchen plumbing

added a water line for my client did a great job and was super fast

Glad you are happy Shawn!!

jimmys53
jimmys53

Hot water heater replacement

Had my water heater replaced by RyMill recently, excellent service from start to finish. Loving my hot water and pressure is better than ever.
Would definitely recommend RyMill Mechanical.

J

Thank you sir!!it was a pleasure!glad you are happy!!

Siroccos S.
Siroccos S.

Installation of pedicure chair

Ryan was very efficient and knowledgeable while installing our pedicure chair. He came on time and finished quickly. Also, said he would be more than happy to come back to the salon if anything were to happen. We would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a plumber.

Thank you,would be happy to help you at anytime!!

Hzaleschuk
Hzaleschuk

Water heater/ natural gas line installation

Work was done efficiently and exactly how we had discussed in quote. The gas lines were routed in a minimally invasive way- the plumber did not alter any part of our home that did not require it. Our gas cooktop was ready to go after the inspection and everything was set up/ arranged very professionally, being on time and on budget. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing trustworthy, quality, reasonably priced services!

Thanks so much for the review.We are so glad you are happy.

More about Rymill Mechanical Ltd

Rymill Mechanical is a full-service plumbing and drain cleaning company serving home owners and businesses the Calgary area. We know that when your plumbing stops working you don’t have time to wait, which is why we provide our customers with the best quality service in a prompt and timely manner!

At Rymill Mechanical we are committed to the highest standards of ethical business practices, promptness, fair pricing, quality craftsmanship, care for your home and an above and beyond approach when servicing your home plumbing needs. No matter what your plumbing issue is, our expert technicians will be there for you!