Mace Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Toronto  >  Mace Masonry  >  Great work, Excellent Experience all round.
Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Great work, Excellent Experience all round.

Mace Masonry
Toronto
M4J 3Z7

I got five quotes to fix the brick and pardging on my home.
Carl was the best in every aspect.

From the beginning, he was punctual, he was thorough in his quoting process. Where most just did a drive by while I wasn't home, Carl took the time to walk through the entire scope of the project with me. He even came into our basement to check our foundation to ensure he fully understood the extent of the project.

Carl came up with creative ways to straighten our 130+ year old brick column and worked hard to stay within our budget.

He removed old, damaged and broken bricks and replaced them.
He applied pardging along the bottom side and front of my house.
He and his team were polite, hard working and cleaned up after themselves. Even our neighbors remarked how nice they were!

Really happy with the work carl and his team did. Would 1000% recommend him and hope to use him again in the future on bigger projects.

Thank you Carl!

Hi Alex, thank you so much for such a great and detailed review. Really pleased you're satisfied with the work completed. Look forward to working with you both on the future. Kind regards, Carl & team at Mace Masonry.