- project took 5 months, not 3-4 weeks.
- Newly refinished floors upstairs were scratched and damaged, ceiling upstairs was gouged.
- doors were not sealed off and debris was all over the house.
- entire ceiling and bathroom had to be ripped out and redone by another contractor at the 'end' of this project. The ceiling framing wasnt done or strapped in properly and was sagging/cracking before he even left.
- main walls were not insulated properly. - glued back together broken quarter round along baseboard, for final finishes before we called him back, livid.
This is just a FEW of our issues. We feel like we flushed 38k down the drain and have no confidence in the quality of work in our basement. Extremely disappointed and I would warn anyone against hiring this company.