Doctorscreen CE Ontario

Reviews for Doctorscreen CE Ontario

Maria
Maria

Replace window screens

I need 2 window screens replaced & Dave was such a big help!
He came as planned & I did not even need to be at home, as he could work from the outside. He built the screen right on site!!
I just placed a check in the mailbox, based on the agreed amount ahead of time & he came by & replaced my screens beautifully.
Thanks again Dave for the work & if I need more screens replace, I will definitely phone him again.
Highly recommend this company to anyone!

Thanks Maria. Appreciate your business.

smcl
smcl
5 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Screen Door and Window Repair

Called Dave to have a sliding door screen and a window screen repaired due to holes. He answered the call right away and was here the next week. Dave worked around my schedule and was very considerate. Cost of the repairs was very affordable. Will definitely call again for any future needs.

Thanks Stef. Appreciate your business and review. All the best.

brad A.
brad A.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Screen door

Professional and knowledgable, was able to quickly fix my screen door and tried to fix my window (unable to because of its age) also took time to offer guidance in another project I was doing
Thanks Dave

Pleasure working with you Brad. Thanks for the business.

Barbara
Barbara
1 review Peterborough, ON

Replacement screens

Dave did an excellent job, very quickly, for a good price. I would definitely hire Doctorscreen again!

Thanks Barb. It was a pleasure serving you.

Virginia B.
Virginia B.
1 review Lindsay, ON

New screen for door

Dave was polite and professional. He showed up on time and answered my questions. When he replaced my door he adjusted it and now it runs smooth like I have a new door. Thanks Dave. I would recommend doctors reen and their services.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Whitby?