EcoStar Insulation

Reviews for EcoStar Insulation

Deborah L.
Deborah L.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Insulating areas of the house

We had a great experience working with this company. I would recommend them because of their efficiency and communication. For the size of our house the work was done within the timeline we hoped. The supervisor kept constant communication with us as the work progressed, they explained the process in detail and answered any questions we had.

This was a lot of foam and I am happy you went the extra step to insulate the whole property. Dream Home

Dan Toner in Toronto
Dan Toner in Toronto

Kitchen wall

Moved into a 60 year old bungalow with no exterior wall insulation. I was unsure of how to proceed and Enri at Ecostars was very helpful in advising me to stud it and add spray foam, complete with a price I was surprised was so reasonable. They showed up on time, finished the job quickly but made absolutely sure I was completely happy with all aspects of the job. I priced big box store prices for both spray foam and rigid foam panels and Ecostars price was competitive with both. I will recommend them to anyone who asks.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure

Maria P.
Maria P.

Insulation

When a friend of mine recommended EcoStar to me, he used the words "professional", "efficient", and "affordable" to describe the team and their work. Needless to say, I had high expectations for them but wow, it's really astounding how much they were able to exceed these expectations!

Let me begin with the initial contact. I left a message with them inquiring about their services and received a call back from Enri within hours. Fast forward to their first visit to my home. They arrived punctually and did their assessments swiftly, making sure to not be disruptive to us.

Following the visit, we came to a mutual agreement on the precise nature of the work as well as a reasonable price. During the actual spray foam work, they maintained a professional demeanor when interacting with us. Additionally, they placed effort in ensuring that they tidy up after themselves. My husband and I couldn't believe how clean they left our home.

Based on my notable experience with this team, I would recommend EcoStar to friends, families, and simply anyone looking for a high quality insulation job at a reasonable price!

bernardo.xhaferaj
bernardo.xhaferaj

Apple Self Storage insulation , commercial job

The work EcoStar did for me was better than I expected which is great because it doesn't usually happen. They did the job fast and right. Will definitely use them again and would recommend them.

This was a fairly large project for us also, Everything went smooth and another great relationship created. Thank you for the opportunity

gentian.zhuleku
gentian.zhuleku

Bathroom Addition Insulation

The guys where great, and went out of their way to deal with problems we didn't expect. I'd use their services again without hesitation. I wish we could've done the work way back, as the difference it makes is like day and night. Thank you EcoStar.

Gentian, unforseen problems are part of the trades industry and we try to be ready for anything. I am very happy we were able to help

jv.homeimprovements
jv.homeimprovements

Garage And Addition Spray Foam insulation

the service was on time and the estimated time was short time, the area in which the work was made ​​clean after work done. I am very pleased with the results. Thank you

John It was a pleasure working with you.

b-rmk
b-rmk

Full Cottage Country House

I was quoted and told that this project would take 1 week and 30% was required upfront for startup. Having had a bad experience previously with money upfront decided to shop around more. Once I met Enri from eco star I was convinced they were the right guys. They did the job in 3 days and didn't ask for any money till completion and inspection time. Keep up the good work guys

More about EcoStar Insulation

EcoStar Insulation is one of GTA’s largest full service insulation contractor. Canadian owned and operated from 2008, company has become the leader in the residential and commercial insulation and energy-saving service provider.

***

We stand firmly behind the workmanship of our crews and we are 100% committed to delivering a reliable, high quality service to all of our customers in a prominent efficient manner.

***

With a 99% possibility to satisfy your insulation requirements within 30 days of contacting our office, it is obvious that no project, no-matter how big or small is neglected or left behind during peak or slow seasons.