EcoStar Insulation

Reviews for EcoStar Insulation

James  in Toronto
James in Toronto

Basement Renovation

I had many insulation company's come over to my place for fixture but EcoStar by far is my favourite company. Workers are very polite and passionate about their work. I recomend EcoStar to all you renovators out there.

James, beautiful project. Like your attention to detail. All the best and thank you for your business

Jerushan in Ottawa
Jerushan in Ottawa

Basement Renovations

I recently just got my basement done by EcoStar, and they were great. The service was amazing, they were always on time and everyone was really friendly and understanding. The prices were also extremely affordable. I would strongly recommend EcoStar to anyone that need insulation.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you

kirushna in Toronto
kirushna in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Amazing service for a very apporpriate price. Couldnt have had a better experience with Ecostar. Very kind employees who were very open to what I had suggested. Will definitely be coming to Ecostar if I ever need to.

We are glad you feel this way. The project went smooth. Thank you

beckrose in Toronto
beckrose in Toronto

Spray foam in room above porch and under back hallway/niche

EcoStar insulation made the process easy and efficient to get the area that we had requested spray-foamed. They arrived on time and completed the job quickly. There were a few preparations that we should have done before the spray foam was installed that I wish would have been pointed out to us beforehand but all in all, we were pleased with the work done and we will most likely call them when we renovate our basement!

FRANK AMANDA in Toronto
FRANK AMANDA in Toronto

Kitchen wall

I was having a little problem with my kitchen stove and needed it moved out from the wall. EcoStars Insulation replied on time and finished the job very fast . Great service! Would highly recommend!

Insulating that wall was very critical for the condensing pipes. Thank you for choosing us

Vincent
Vincent

New home built

Great quality work, Professionalism and excellent job. The job was done well, their friendly and very responsive. Overall I would definitely use Ecostar on my future sites and would recommend to ours. Baycrest Homes

Thank you Guys. Fun to work with you

Jeremy Tabarrok from Toronto
Jeremy Tabarrok from Toronto

Top Quality from Office to Technician

After meeting with 3 competitors I choose EcoStar Insulation, and so glad I did. They arrived as promised, and when I requested something else be added they came back and finished the job. Professional and helpful. I will definitely foam insulate my next house and it will be EcoStar who does the work.

Thank You Jeremy. It was a pleasure

Holly from Toronto
Holly from Toronto

Home Extension Insulation

Recently renovated a small extension on the back of my house with a cathedral ceiling. Due to the type of ceiling, I decided to go with closed cell spray foam to avoid any ventilation issues.

I called a few different places. Enri was very quick to get back to me and discuss the project and pricing structure, giving me a rough idea of price based on my room measurements. He then quickly booked a time that was the following week. The team showed up on time, as they said they would and quickly got to work. Enri was there to ensure that everything was set up properly with his team and go over final measurements with me to confirm the price.

When they were finished spraying, they came and got me to inspect the installation. There were a few areas that I thought were a little light on coverage (i.e. needed a bit more thickness). However, there were no arguments whatsoever and the guys immediately got back at it to fill in some of the gaps. They came and got me again for another inspection, which looked good. They then proceeded to clean up the site and left it in good, clean, order.

All in all, very professional and good quality work. I gave a 4/5 on the general job simply due to the initial lack of coverage (my opinion is that they should not have needed me to point this out?). However, they were quick to correct it with no hesitation. The job was done well and they were easy to deal with. Overall, I would definitely use the company again and would recommend them - so 5/5 on that.

Hi Molly. Thank you for the feedback.

Emil V.
Emil V.

Complete house insulation

Quality and speed of work from EcoStar are phenomenal. They went beyond their scope of work to satisfy last minute changes from the city. They were professional, and ethical beyond what you usually see from trades.

As a homeowner, I don't think you can afford not to spray foam your house. In the long run it works out to be significantly cheaper than bat insulation. I Highly recommend this company to get the job done right.

Well done guys!

I am very happy you value foam as it is the best product out there. Enjoy your new home

Himanshu B.
Himanshu B.

Design build home

These guys are number one in the City. There work ethics are excellent, what ever they say that what they deliver. Excellent job, on time professional and most importantly buck value. I will be recommending them as endorsing them.

Thank you sir. Beautiful project. Best of luck in the future

More about EcoStar Insulation

EcoStar Insulation is one of GTA’s largest full service insulation contractor. Canadian owned and operated from 2008, company has become the leader in the residential and commercial insulation and energy-saving service provider.

***

We stand firmly behind the workmanship of our crews and we are 100% committed to delivering a reliable, high quality service to all of our customers in a prominent efficient manner.

***

With a 99% possibility to satisfy your insulation requirements within 30 days of contacting our office, it is obvious that no project, no-matter how big or small is neglected or left behind during peak or slow seasons.