Eco Star Insulation

Reviews for Eco Star Insulation

davis in Toronto
davis in Toronto

Attic Insulation

Great service , great crew. Clean, courteous , terrific job. I did a lot of research prior to using Ecostar Insulation. There are a lot of fly by night operators out there be careful! Do yourself a favour and just call Ecostar Insulation for all your insulation needs....

Basement Work

Amazing service! They did what they said they would do when they said they were going to do it!!! What more can you ask for? Customer Service was exceptional. Keep up the great work Ecostar. Couldn't have gotten a better team to come in.

Great project. Thank you

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

attic insulation

Enri was on time for the quote and very informative. They were able to finish the work very quickly and for a reasonable price. I can recommend them to anyone needing a quick work done with a cheap budget.

We try our best at everything.

kir in Toronto
kir in Toronto

Insulation for my Kitchen

I can't even describe the quality of work they have done because it was truly that amazing. I dont even remember paying them alot so I can definitely say that the work they had done was worth the money i had given Ecostar. Definitely will be calling them back if I need any more work done

The insulation work was very crucial for your renovation. Thank you

Mustafa in Toronto
Mustafa in Toronto

Attic Renovation

I recently hired them to do some insulation in my home. They did a great job and I am very happy that I hired them. They did a blown-in insulation and they did it properly. I have no regrets in hiring them and will probably hire them again if I need something else done.

Thank you Mustafa.

True in Mississauga
True in Mississauga

Kitchen Insulation

A fantastic service done by very reliable people. Couldn't have found a better insulation company if I ever tried. They finished insulating in my kitchen and they did an amazing job. They were also great people to talk to and I will definitely be calling them back if i ever need any insulation service done.

Thank you for the kind words and the dessert. :) enjoy your new kitchen

Epic in Toronto
Epic in Toronto

Atic Insulation

EcoStar is one of the best insulation companies out there. I had insulation problems in my atic because of mice, and now EcoStar cleared everything up and added new developed insulators that are better for the house and the people around. The workers were really nice through out their perfect work. Thank you EcoStar.

Not the easiest of project but got done successfully. Thank you

NBA2k in Mississauga
NBA2k in Mississauga

Basement Renovation

Ecostar insulation is the best. The workers are very communicative and polite. They are passionate about their work but mainly they are very punctual. I am happy to say i chose Ecostar for my basement renovators.

We are very happy your project came out beautiful. Thank you for your business

James  in Toronto
James in Toronto

Basement Renovation

I had many insulation company's come over to my place for fixture but EcoStar by far is my favourite company. Workers are very polite and passionate about their work. I recomend EcoStar to all you renovators out there.

James, beautiful project. Like your attention to detail. All the best and thank you for your business

Jerushan in Ottawa
Jerushan in Ottawa

Basement Renovations

I recently just got my basement done by EcoStar, and they were great. The service was amazing, they were always on time and everyone was really friendly and understanding. The prices were also extremely affordable. I would strongly recommend EcoStar to anyone that need insulation.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you

More about Eco Star Insulation

EcoStar Insulation is one of GTA’s largest full service insulation contractor. Canadian owned and operated from 2008, company has become the leader in the residential and commercial insulation and energy-saving service provider.

***

We stand firmly behind the workmanship of our crews and we are 100% committed to delivering a reliable, high quality service to all of our customers in a prominent efficient manner.

***

With a 99% possibility to satisfy your insulation requirements within 30 days of contacting our office, it is obvious that no project, no-matter how big or small is neglected or left behind during peak or slow seasons.