EcoStar Insulation

Insulation
Toronto ON M4B 3N4
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Vaughan  >  EcoStar Insulation

Reviews for EcoStar Insulation

I had a small basement reno and decided to try spray foam insulation rather than batting. Checked out a few companies and decided to give EcoStar the job. They were very easy to work with, pleasant, and considerate of my project timing. They did a great job. I was so impressed on the first phase that I just recently used them again for the second phase of the reno. To top it off, they knew I was on a deadline and fit the job in to their busy schedule.

Thank you for kind word. It was a pleasure

CM88 in Toronto

I was renovating a small master bathroom in my home and called EcoStars for a quote. This bathroom is on the second floor and part of the bathroom was on an overhang. Both the floor and walls were previously insulated with fibreglass batting. Enri was very helpful during the call and gave some good advice on how to proceed as well as a ballpark estimate.

I decided to pull all the old insulation and go with spray-foam. The advantages in my situation were three-fold: better R-value than fibreglass, better sealing, and no need for a vapour barrier. Bernard came and did an on-site estimate, and confirmed that spray-foam was the way to go.

The crew that came did a very neat job and did things like line the stairs and everywhere the hoses would touch with paper and plastic to protect. They were finished in about 3 hours. On-time and no surprises.

Note: Photo is flipped on its side - should be rotated 90 degrees clockwise but no option to do this in review.

Thank you for taking the time with this review. Makes us happy to hear good words

Desmond

So I was working on renovating my kitchen and my wife and I discussed re-insulating the kitchen due to cold areas in the cupboards we have noticed. After exposing behind the walls and finding yellow insulation turned black in several spots we decided to go with spray foam. The team at EcoStar were prompt in responding to my request and able to give a quote over the phone. Upon arrival the team was very polite and confirmed the estimate would be what was charged. They protected the areas around where the install was happening and and cleaned up the mess afterwards. They asked me to check and make sure I was happy with the work prior to shutting down, which I was.

I would be glad to recommend them to anybody thinking of spray foam install. Additionally I will be calling them when I finish the basement at a later date.

Happy to Hear Desmond. Enjoy your new kitchen

Jake from Lawson Contracting

We have used eco star on a couple of our jobs in toronto. We are a general contracting company ( Lawson Contracting) From complete house jobs to smaller one wall jobs. They have always been good with coordinating to get the job done in our time frame, and do a good job to communicating. Would highly recommend and will keep using them.

Thank you Jake. Lets continue to do good work in the future

Prompt and professional service. Enri provided me with all information - he explained about the material used for the insulation. His team had also cleaned the house after they were done. I am very satisfied with his service.

It was a pleasure.

Carmelo in Toronto

Best experience ever from Homestars and will strongly recommend their services! Ecostar Insulation provided us professional advice on what needs to be done and explained us why. They did is without charging us which is something you don't see from every insulation company.

Thank You Carmelo.

davis in Toronto

Great service , great crew. Clean, courteous , terrific job. I did a lot of research prior to using Ecostar Insulation. There are a lot of fly by night operators out there be careful! Do yourself a favour and just call Ecostar Insulation for all your insulation needs....

Amazing service! They did what they said they would do when they said they were going to do it!!! What more can you ask for? Customer Service was exceptional. Keep up the great work Ecostar. Couldn't have gotten a better team to come in.

Great project. Thank you

1 review Richmond, BC

Enri was on time for the quote and very informative. They were able to finish the work very quickly and for a reasonable price. I can recommend them to anyone needing a quick work done with a cheap budget.

We try our best at everything.

kir in Toronto

I can't even describe the quality of work they have done because it was truly that amazing. I dont even remember paying them alot so I can definitely say that the work they had done was worth the money i had given Ecostar. Definitely will be calling them back if I need any more work done

The insulation work was very crucial for your renovation. Thank you

More about EcoStar Insulation

EcoStar Insulation is one of GTA’s largest full service insulation contractor. Canadian owned and operated from 2008, company has become the leader in the residential and commercial insulation and energy-saving service provider.

We stand firmly behind the workmanship of our crews and we are 100% committed to delivering a reliable, high quality service to all of our customers in a prominent efficient manner.

With a 99% possibility to satisfy your insulation requirements within 30 days of contacting our office, it is obvious that no project, no-matter how big or small is neglected or left behind during peak or slow seasons.