EcoStar Insulation

Insulation
Toronto ON M4B 3N4
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Vaughan  >  EcoStar Insulation
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for EcoStar Insulation

Desmond

So I was working on renovating my kitchen and my wife and I discussed re-insulating the kitchen due to cold areas in the cupboards we have noticed. After exposing behind the walls and finding yellow insulation turned black in several spots we decided to go with spray foam. The team at EcoStar were prompt in responding to my request and able to give a quote over the phone. Upon arrival the team was very polite and confirmed the estimate would be what was charged. They protected the areas around where the install was happening and and cleaned up the mess afterwards. They asked me to check and make sure I was happy with the work prior to shutting down, which I was.

I would be glad to recommend them to anybody thinking of spray foam install. Additionally I will be calling them when I finish the basement at a later date.