EcoStar Insulation

Reviews for EcoStar Insulation

Charlie in East York
Charlie in East York

Spray foam

I was interested in GreenOn's rebate program. EcoStar's reviews didn't disappoint. Enri walked me through the process and I immediately impressed with his professionalism and knowledge of his product. I was quickly contacted for a on site quote and after meeting with Miri, I knew I was in good hands. Ecostar installers felt like family, I didn't hesitate to leave my home in their hands. I showed them some areas that needed extra attention and they were very accommodating and did an exceptional job. In addition, they trimmed and cleaned as if it was their own house. I was quickly contacted for a follow up from Enri. I really appreciated how Enri got my GreenOn rebate rolling, he contacted me the following business day and walked me through the process. I would highly recommend EcoStar and look forward to my attic insulation install. As a homeowner, I truely appreciate EcoStar's honesty, professionalism, and standards. Thank you Enri, Miri, and the EcoStar Team!

Thank you Charlie. Loved how you paid attention to detail. Taking advantage of GreenOn Rebate program is smart this year. Lets get you that money :)

Duncan Boyce in Toronto
Duncan Boyce in Toronto

Attic Insulation

When I heard about the Ontario Green Fund incentive for home insulation I jumped at the offer. My second story was added about 25 years ago and the attic insulation was very uneven and thin in many spots and not nearly up to today's standards. I contacted 4 local companies for quotes.
The service offered by the 4 companies was very comparable but I was most impressed by Ecostar. There were very knowledgeable and their quote was less than half the price of the most expensive quote.
Now I don't choose contractors by price alone. There are many other factors to consider.
The service was quick. They were able to complete the job within 10 days of signing the contract.
The installers were very courteous. They took the time to explain what they were doing and to make sure to treat my home with respect. They were ultimate pros and made sure that they left the job site as clean as it was when they arrived.
After they finished I inspected the work and was very happy with the finished product. I'm hoping to save $$$ on electricity bills for years to come.
I would highly recommend Ecostar Insulation and now is a great time to use the Green Ontario Fund incentive to help subsidize the job.

Hi Duncan. So happy to read the nice comments. Enjoy the $$$ savings and lets get you the rebate quick

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Amended

There was an issue regarding my quote appointment. Initially I was disappointed by the situation. Enri was very apologetic and he made every effort to rectify the situation. I am satisfied with the outcome, and I would consider him for future business.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Adam. We did get off on a disappointing start, and I hope I did my best to quickly fix it. Hope to work together in the future

Peggy D in Toronto
Peggy D in Toronto

Fair, Quick, Professional Service

Enri was able to fit me in to give a quote very quickly. We received 3 quotes and chose EcoStar Insulation. We weren’t disappointed by our choice! Enri and his crew were on time, professional, thorough and quick. We had them do a 2 visit job. The first, was to spray foam our flat roof and to spray the HVAC ducts in our attic. The next visit was to install blown insulation in the attic. The process was sooooo smooth with no issues whatsoever. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words Peggy. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new reno :)

Basement reno

I had a small basement reno and decided to try spray foam insulation rather than batting. Checked out a few companies and decided to give EcoStar the job. They were very easy to work with, pleasant, and considerate of my project timing. They did a great job. I was so impressed on the first phase that I just recently used them again for the second phase of the reno. To top it off, they knew I was on a deadline and fit the job in to their busy schedule.

Thank you for kind word. It was a pleasure

CM88 in Toronto
CM88 in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I was renovating a small master bathroom in my home and called EcoStars for a quote. This bathroom is on the second floor and part of the bathroom was on an overhang. Both the floor and walls were previously insulated with fibreglass batting. Enri was very helpful during the call and gave some good advice on how to proceed as well as a ballpark estimate.

I decided to pull all the old insulation and go with spray-foam. The advantages in my situation were three-fold: better R-value than fibreglass, better sealing, and no need for a vapour barrier. Bernard came and did an on-site estimate, and confirmed that spray-foam was the way to go.

The crew that came did a very neat job and did things like line the stairs and everywhere the hoses would touch with paper and plastic to protect. They were finished in about 3 hours. On-time and no surprises.

Note: Photo is flipped on its side - should be rotated 90 degrees clockwise but no option to do this in review.

Thank you for taking the time with this review. Makes us happy to hear good words

Desmond
Desmond

Kitchen renovation re-insulation

So I was working on renovating my kitchen and my wife and I discussed re-insulating the kitchen due to cold areas in the cupboards we have noticed. After exposing behind the walls and finding yellow insulation turned black in several spots we decided to go with spray foam. The team at EcoStar were prompt in responding to my request and able to give a quote over the phone. Upon arrival the team was very polite and confirmed the estimate would be what was charged. They protected the areas around where the install was happening and and cleaned up the mess afterwards. They asked me to check and make sure I was happy with the work prior to shutting down, which I was.

I would be glad to recommend them to anybody thinking of spray foam install. Additionally I will be calling them when I finish the basement at a later date.

Happy to Hear Desmond. Enjoy your new kitchen

Jake from Lawson Contracting
Jake from Lawson Contracting

Spray foam insulation of complete Renos.

We have used eco star on a couple of our jobs in toronto. We are a general contracting company ( Lawson Contracting) From complete house jobs to smaller one wall jobs. They have always been good with coordinating to get the job done in our time frame, and do a good job to communicating. Would highly recommend and will keep using them.

Thank you Jake. Lets continue to do good work in the future

Attic Insulation

Prompt and professional service. Enri provided me with all information - he explained about the material used for the insulation. His team had also cleaned the house after they were done. I am very satisfied with his service.

It was a pleasure.

Carmelo in Toronto
Carmelo in Toronto

Awesome Customer Service

Best experience ever from Homestars and will strongly recommend their services! Ecostar Insulation provided us professional advice on what needs to be done and explained us why. They did is without charging us which is something you don't see from every insulation company.

Thank You Carmelo.

More about EcoStar Insulation

EcoStar Insulation is one of GTA’s largest full service insulation contractor. Canadian owned and operated from 2008, company has become the leader in the residential and commercial insulation and energy-saving service provider.

We stand firmly behind the workmanship of our crews and we are 100% committed to delivering a reliable, high quality service to all of our customers in a prominent efficient manner.

With a 99% possibility to satisfy your insulation requirements within 30 days of contacting our office, it is obvious that no project, no-matter how big or small is neglected or left behind during peak or slow seasons.