O'Hallorans Window And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Binbrook ON L0R 1C0
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Binbrook  >  O'Hallorans Window And Doors

Reviews for O'Hallorans Window And Doors

1 review Hamilton, ON

Replacement Windows

Rick installed windows on the main floor of my home, approx 3 years ago, including a Bay window. I had issues with condensation and leakage from the start. The lock on two of the windows broke within 3 months. He did a terrible job of installing the Bay window. He left 1.5” gaps on each side of the cantilever resulting in a carpenter ant issue. When I called him about the issues, he had the nerve to give me a snide remark about my complaints.. His workmanship or lack thereof is reckless to say the least. It cost me $1200.00 to correct his shoddy installation. Stay far far away from this guy

Helen Melanson from Hamilton
Helen Melanson from Hamilton
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Window replacement

Rick and his son in law came to my home at the promised time and got right to work. Within 3 1/2 hrs they had replaced 4 windows, 2 of which were on the second story. They cleaned up after themselves and were very pleasant and courteous. The windows are gorgeous and of excellent quality. O'Hallorans are very knowledgeable and offer excellent quality and service. I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know. Thank you Rick and Kyle for a job well done. I am just waiting for the estimate to have the rest of my windows replaced.

Angie in Hamilton
Angie in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows and Door Installation

Rick was great at explaining all of the different options and choices that were available during the initial consult. When he estimated his time, he was bang on. The doors were done in inclement weather, and there was no issues with that. Rick also was respectful of our time and did not get sidetracked by other calls which we appreciated.

doug westdale
doug westdale
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof replacement

they were wonderful. They cleaned up as they went. They were kind to our young children who thought they were quite cool and manly. We have recommended them to friends. They were quick and efficient.

Lyle Gibson
Lyle Gibson
2 reviews Beamsville, ON

Windows and Doors

The products were carefully explained, with relevent brochures and written guarantees provided. Work was completed on schedule, and cleanup was thorough. A minor problem was addressed at our convience and in a very friendly and proffessinal manner. I highly recommend this company.