Maki Construction

Reviews for Maki Construction

Mariana in Mississauga
Mariana in Mississauga

Bathroom Reno

Thank you everyone at Maki Construction for all your hard work and dedication to our project, we could not be more happy! We recently completed a bathroom renovation on our home and the experience was amazing. Not only was the Maki team there with us every step of the way but the end result definitely was amazing! I have and will keep recommending them to everyone I know.

Thank you Mariana! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!

Kevin in Oakville
Kevin in Oakville

Beyond expectation

Everyone at Maki was very professional and they did an excellent job renovating my house. Everything from the hardwood, to the ceiling light, to the paint, to the bathroom vanity was done beyond my expectation. I highly recommend their professionalism and quality of work and will definitely consider Maki again for my future renovation work.

Thank you Kevin, it was great working with you!

More about Maki Construction

We specialize in custom homes, residential additions, interior and exterior Home renovation, commercial projects and building restoration.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?