WOW 1 Day Painting - Hamilton/Burlington

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Hamilton ON L9B 1B7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Hamilton  >  WOW 1 Day Painting - Hamilton/Burlington

Reviews for WOW 1 Day Painting - Hamilton/Burlington

Luc in Etobicoke
Luc in Etobicoke

Terrible Planning and Execution

3 were scheduled for the job, one called in sick, one stayed to work for not even half the time because she needed to leave for a quote appointment. Result: They need to come back next week to finish the job. This greatly delays listing the property.

Hi Luc - we apologize for the inconvenience and thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately we have no record of a project fitting this description in our system. If you could please email toronto.admin@wow1day.com directly to identify yourself, we will most certainly make this right for you. Thank you.

Candice
Candice
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Interior and exterior painting

I wanted to take a moment to say a huge THANK YOU to “ WOW one day painting” for not only the fantastic work but also the beautiful flowers and card I came home to after the job was complete.

Although I was not present in the day, my fiancé and parents had very kind and complimentary things to say about the team. Their work ethic, demeanour and professionalism were highlighted in particular.

I personally was so impressed by how great our new house looks. It really feels more like our own now ( although lots of unpacking left to do, this is a great start!). The attention to detail, trim and precision is incredible and I really am left saying “ WOW, how did they do this all in one day?”.

Needless to say, I am very happy with the job, interactions with staff and ease of email discussion.

I absolutely recommend WOW services and will use them again in the future when we are ready to paint the basement.

YOU will not be disappointed by choosing WOW. Such a stress free positive experience.

Denise
Denise
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Living room/ dining room/ bedrooms and hall painting

John, Lynne and the whole crew were great to work with! The job took a day and a half and the paint job turned out amazing!

Thank you for the work Denise, it was a pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your new home! It looks awesome all white!

drego11
drego11

Whole house! 2 bedroom 2.5 bathrooms and a loft area! And my main floor

WOW 1 Day Painting - Hamilton/Burlington
1-888-969-1329
Hamilton
L9B 1B7

They where great to work with and very friendly! Great work for the price and very accommodating.

Thank you very much for the work! The crew enjoyed working with you very much!

Karen a.
Karen a.

Re-painting home

We bought a home and needed it to be painted as quickly and professionally so we can settle in to our new home. The job was done in a timely and professional manner and for a great cost. We would like to thank John for doing exactly what he said he would do; and the staff was awesome; always making sure we liked what they were doing. We would definitely recommend WOW 1 Day Painting to others.

Thanks John and staff

C.B. from Hamilton
C.B. from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Painting Office, Bathroom and Fruit Cellar

This is a wonderful company to deal with. The manager, John, came to the home and was very polite and professional. He is an excellent listener and communicator. The painters Alan and Roger brought their excellent skills to the job, along with their great attitudes. They were quick to finish the rooms and paid attention to the smallest details. They were accommodating, patient to answer questions, and most import left the job site spotless. Thank you WOW 1-Day Painting.
Disclaimer: I am not related to anyone on staff, nor do I know them personally. This is just a great company.

Lynn in Burlington
Lynn in Burlington

Painting of home

Wow one day painting! From the time I called, they were very accommodating, as I was limited to when I could show the home as I had not moved in yet. 11 days later a crew of six transformed my house. Dean lead the group and they all came in With smiles and ready to work. There were a few issues that made their job harder but they kept going and finished before the deadline. Every room looks f ulous and updated and now ready for me to move in the next day.
They are a great group and true to their word. If you need painting call WOW

More about WOW 1 Day Painting - Hamilton/Burlington

We are experienced painting professionals in residential and commercial painting, providing both interior and exterior painting services at reasonable prices. Other painters may take days or weeks to complete your painting job(s), but we will do it in just 1 DAY without charging you a premium to do it.

Just because we complete your house painting in 1 DAY does not mean it is not to the highest quality standards. Using a technique and system perfected over more than 20 years, along with the right number of professional painters, means you get the painting quality you expect backed by a written two-year warranty.

We are house painting experts with experience in painting stucco, brick, wood siding, vinyl siding, cedar shingles, wood trim and doors. Our eco-friendly painting service uses zero VOC and low VOC paint to minimize our impact on the environment and your family, pets and staff.