Over the top construction

Drywall Contractors
Brampton ON L6Z 1K6
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Brampton  >  Over the top construction

Reviews for Over the top construction

BATHROOM RENOVATION

Unprofessional ... I signed the contract Friday night and gave half of the deposit. the next day he gave a price for the materials $7993.00( I was so surprise because I 'v been shopping around for the cost,my washroom materials will only cost me $2500 to $3000.) I asked for break down and he keep on insisting to just give him the money. So I know right then and there that something is wrong. I asked to cancel my contract and take advantage of the cooling period(contract was signed at my residence). he finally agreed with the cancellation and promised to return my deposit on March 3. Until now March 29 , no money back giving all the excuses he can think of work ,family problem, etc. I've filed complaint with Ontario consumer protection, BBB, and small court claim.

moleyjoey from Brampton
moleyjoey from Brampton

Drywall patch and paint

This company is located in Brampton but will travel all over the GTA. Called them up to have 2 kitchen ceiling holes patched and painted. They scheduled me in right away after the weekend to my preference time. When they came they told me exactly what will be done and everything I needed to know. Very professional, courteous and reasonably priced. Fantastic job. They do drywall but are experts in kitchen, bathroom and basements any kind of work. I would definitely recommend. Ask for Greg, the owner.