Accutemp Gta Inc

Reviews for Accutemp Gta Inc

Gerard S.
Gerard S.

Humidifier supply and install

Very professional, knowledgeable and punctual team.

Upon receiving a quote and booking a time everything went like clockwork.

Even went through the whole installation to ensure I understood what and why things were placed where.

Will be my go to guys moving forward.

Thank you very much for the review Gerard .

chuck
chuck

furnace

furnace was making noise, then stopped, and i called and he showed up as early as he could schedule.

Thank your for the review . Cheers

Natalie
Natalie

Fixed gas fireplace

Accutemp Gta Inc
647.202.8325
Brampton
L6P 3L4

Accutemp came to my house to fix a gas fireplace that had stopped working. The gentleman who came was pleasant, kept his work area neat and sorted out the problem quickly. Once he had fixed the problem, the then cleaned the entire fireplace including the glass and took out old debris. The quality of work done was excellent and I have since called them back for to take a look at another fireplace in the house that needs a clean. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Natalie for taking ur time for this positive feedback
Regards

Hilda
Hilda

install humidifier

The representative of Accutemp GTA Inc. arrived on time as scheduled. He did the work efficiently and was neat and cleaned up after the work was completed. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant. I would recommend this company, definitely.

Thank you Hilda . Cheers

J. I.
J. I.

Furnace repair

the furnace in my home stopped working this morning, I called accutemp gta inc., Vresh was very cooperative and showed up exactly on time he gave me, not only that but he came up with the right part and replaced it after I described what's happening with furnace.

Vresh seems to be very knowledgeable in HVAC and I'm very satisfied for his service and recommended.

Thank you for the great review . Cheers

Inspair h.
Inspair h.

Firnec

At first very friendly and most important very professional and clean job. It's my second time getting service . At first was complete firnec change back in 2012 . Nooooo problems at all . And now moved to new house and he installed a new one again very much happy with it.... thanks I wild definitely recommend he's service to any one . 100%

Thank you very much for this great feedback

dscinocco
dscinocco
1 review Caledon, ON

Gas Line Installed

Great Job and took the time to explain everything. Also accommodated us the day before Christmas

Thank you for the review .

Furnance installation

I contacted Vresh after reading all the reviews for AccutempGTA. Vresh is knowledgeable about HVAC and was truly concerned about ensuring our furnance did not fail before the the new one was installed. The installation was fast and clean. I would recommend his services to my friends.

Thanks for your help Vresh.

Thank you very much for such a great feed back .
Cheers

Peter k.
Peter k.

Gas fire place and furnace

Furnace and fire place clean up. The service was amazing and price was very fair.

Sam M.
Sam M.

Humidifier and Gas Line

We needed an install of a much needed humidifier. They gave us many different options and researched the best one to fit the sq footage of our home with good energy and water efficiency. Also helped hook up and connect our BBQ. Great price and good clean work.

thank so much for this review .CHEERS

More about Accutemp Gta Inc

ACCUTEMP GTA INC , here for all your needs in heating . cooling. plumbing -gas piping needs serving toronto and the Greater areas sales - service - installations -maintenance Services: Heating Air conditioning Gas lines Plumbing Fireplaces water heaters Boilers Air quality systems thermostats humidifiers much more