Dr. Fix Computers LTD

Patricia in Mission
Patricia in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

My Laptop Stopped Working

My laptop wouldn't work after many years of problems as was an open box purchase. Keegan identified what needed to be done from the start. Gave costs for it & very reasonable. I'm so happy & will highly recommend him.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

so happy

I am happy to say I was very impressed with Keegan's fix job. I walked into his store with low hopes for my phone and walked out with the biggest smile on my face knowing that it was back running better than ever. It took no time at all and prices were very reasonable. Will be back for sure!!

Private User reviews Mission, BC

Inquiry

This is by far the best most welcoming place i have been to in a long time. I truly enjoy keegan's friendly attitude as well as his great one on one service. His work is of true excellence and professionalism and takes no time at all! I will continue to recommend Mr. Fix mission, for they are truly the best at what they do and how they do it!