Paint Squires Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON Toronto

Reviews for Paint Squires Inc.

Paint Job

Jonah and his team is exceptional and very accommodating. He always makes sure that clients needs are understood and met in the best way possible. We look forward to working with him in near future.

Thank you. We are very happy you had a great experience working with us. We look forward to helping again in the future.

Frank Lin from Old Toronto
Frank Lin from Old Toronto

Whole house in one week

Tyler was very engaged in the beginning; he was able to provide us with a detailed high level estimate quote based on pictures and descriptions. Once seen, the company was able to commit to a schedule. It was great to work with them as they understood our needs well and were flexible around our schedule and revolving requirements. We will recommend them to anyone else looking to get their house painted.

Thank you. We are pleased to hear how happy you are with our service. We strive to make things as smooth as possible for our customers and are proud when we hear your comments about us. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your family! We look forward to helping you in the future. Enjoy your new home!!

I highly recommend!! in York
I highly recommend!! in York

Painting

Jonah and Tyler were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They met the deadline that we had agreed upon. Every night they cleaned up and left our facility in perfect order. I would be happy to recommend them to others

Thank you! We take great pride in providing our customers with a complete and professional service. It is important to us that you were able to be comfortable in your space after we have finished each day. It was a pleasure working for you. We are ecstatic that you love the facility!

Jaime in Toronto
Jaime in Toronto

Whole house painting

The Paint Squires were fantastic. Tyler and Jonah were responsive, thorough, and reasonably-priced. When we noticed that a spot had been missed, they quickly came back to remedy the situation. Our house looks great, and thanks to them, is beginning to feel more like home. Thanks!

Bedroom

The Paint Squires are very professional, punctual, quiet, courteous, accommodating and they did a fabulous clean up job when they completed the job. They provided great service, and the painting was done quickly and beautifully. They were also very careful not to let my spoiled cats get outside. I highly recommend them and will use them again for sure!
I love the job they did!

Risa in Toronto
Risa in Toronto

Painting of hallways and rooms

The Paint Squires came to my home to quote for the job. I had their quote in writing the next day!
They were knowledgeable and very professional. I found them pleasant, On time, quiet, and courteous,
I love the job they did!

SJZ in Toronto
SJZ in Toronto

The Paint Squires deliver!

These guys make it easy. They do good work quickly and deliver top notch customer service. They are Friendly and reliable! Need a paint job done - I recommend the Paint Squires.

Thank you! We love to hear great feedback from our customers. It was a pleasure working for you and hare happy you are happy with your new home!

Great work

I've used them twice and both times they did a great job, and I have them coming back to paint my outdoor areas in the spring. The crew was professional and kept things very clean as they worked. They worked really well around my kids and dog as well. Would absolutely recommend to anyone.

Thank you! We really appreciate it when our hard work and dedication to detail gets noticed and that you took the time to leave us such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you and your family (and dog). We look forward to working with you again this Spring!

NStein in Toronto
NStein in Toronto

Entire House Painting

We hired The Paint Squires to paint our new home.

The crew was incredibly professional, personable and paid much attention to detail.

We love the work they did and would gladly recommend them to paint your home.

Thank you so much! We strive to provide a great experience that goes along with a professional service, that results in smiles for our customers. We are ecstatic to hear how satisfied you were with our service and are excited for your family as you can now enjoy the new colors in your new home for years to come. We look forward to helping you with any paint needs in the future!

Dina at Dundas and University
Dina at Dundas and University

Home painting

Tyler is professional, kind, punctual and accommodating. They provided great service, and the painting was done quickly and beautifully. I highly recommend them and will use them again for sure!

Thank you for the great review! We strive to provide our customers with the best all around experience. We are delighted that you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you with any painting needs in the future!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?