The Paint Squires

Reviews for The Paint Squires

Jaime in Toronto
Jaime in Toronto

Whole house painting

The Paint Squires were fantastic. Tyler and Jonah were responsive, thorough, and reasonably-priced. When we noticed that a spot had been missed, they quickly came back to remedy the situation. Our house looks great, and thanks to them, is beginning to feel more like home. Thanks!

Bedroom

The Paint Squires are very professional, punctual, quiet, courteous, accommodating and they did a fabulous clean up job when they completed the job. They provided great service, and the painting was done quickly and beautifully. They were also very careful not to let my spoiled cats get outside. I highly recommend them and will use them again for sure!
I love the job they did!

Risa in Toronto
Risa in Toronto

Painting of hallways and rooms

The Paint Squires
Toronto
Toronto

The Paint Squires came to my home to quote for the job. I had their quote in writing the next day!
They were knowledgeable and very professional. I found them pleasant, On time, quiet, and courteous,
I love the job they did!

SJZ in Toronto
SJZ in Toronto

The Paint Squires deliver!

These guys make it easy. They do good work quickly and deliver top notch customer service. They are Friendly and reliable! Need a paint job done - I recommend the Paint Squires.

Thank you! We love to hear great feedback from our customers. It was a pleasure working for you and hare happy you are happy with your new home!

Great work

I've used them twice and both times they did a great job, and I have them coming back to paint my outdoor areas in the spring. The crew was professional and kept things very clean as they worked. They worked really well around my kids and dog as well. Would absolutely recommend to anyone.

Thank you! We really appreciate it when our hard work and dedication to detail gets noticed and that you took the time to leave us such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you and your family (and dog). We look forward to working with you again this Spring!

NStein in Toronto
NStein in Toronto

Entire House Painting

We hired The Paint Squires to paint our new home.

The crew was incredibly professional, personable and paid much attention to detail.

We love the work they did and would gladly recommend them to paint your home.

Thank you so much! We strive to provide a great experience that goes along with a professional service, that results in smiles for our customers. We are ecstatic to hear how satisfied you were with our service and are excited for your family as you can now enjoy the new colors in your new home for years to come. We look forward to helping you with any paint needs in the future!

Dina at Dundas and University
Dina at Dundas and University

Home painting

Tyler is professional, kind, punctual and accommodating. They provided great service, and the painting was done quickly and beautifully. I highly recommend them and will use them again for sure!

Thank you for the great review! We strive to provide our customers with the best all around experience. We are delighted that you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you with any painting needs in the future!

Happy Customer in North York
Happy Customer in North York

painting deck, balcony

First time using them. Was very pleased with careful level of service and excellent work. Punctual, completion on time. Price was reasonable, all around was happy with them. Highly reccomend!

Thank you very much for the great review! We pride ourselves on attention to detail while providing excellent customer service, so we are very happy to see that reflected in your review. We hope to work with you again in the future.