Paint Squires Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON Toronto

Reviews for Paint Squires Inc.

DIANE
DIANE

Most of our home

Very friendly. Very professional. Easy to have in our home. Shows up on time. Works through the day very efficiently.
Do not mind if small places or touch ups are added in.
Do a great job. Are very neat and clean up at the end of each day is appreciated.
Keeps in touch if they have to get supplies before starting the day at our home.
Highly recommend The Paint Squires.
I prefer not to say how much the job was so you will see $0.0

Thank you! We are pleased you were happy with our service. It was a pleasure working for you and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

lieberman
lieberman

Painted the entire house.

Couldn’t be happier. Total pros in every way. Exceptional painters. Responsible, timely, personable and reliable. Highly highly recommended.

Thank you! We are happy you enjoyed our work. Keeping our customers satisfied if very important to us. We look forward to helping you with any painting in the future.

Paint Job

Jonah and his team is exceptional and very accommodating. He always makes sure that clients needs are understood and met in the best way possible. We look forward to working with him in near future.

Thank you. We are very happy you had a great experience working with us. We look forward to helping again in the future.

Frank Lin from Old Toronto
Frank Lin from Old Toronto

Whole house in one week

Tyler was very engaged in the beginning; he was able to provide us with a detailed high level estimate quote based on pictures and descriptions. Once seen, the company was able to commit to a schedule. It was great to work with them as they understood our needs well and were flexible around our schedule and revolving requirements. We will recommend them to anyone else looking to get their house painted.

Thank you. We are pleased to hear how happy you are with our service. We strive to make things as smooth as possible for our customers and are proud when we hear your comments about us. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your family! We look forward to helping you in the future. Enjoy your new home!!

I highly recommend!! in York
I highly recommend!! in York

Painting

Jonah and Tyler were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They met the deadline that we had agreed upon. Every night they cleaned up and left our facility in perfect order. I would be happy to recommend them to others

Thank you! We take great pride in providing our customers with a complete and professional service. It is important to us that you were able to be comfortable in your space after we have finished each day. It was a pleasure working for you. We are ecstatic that you love the facility!

Jaime in Toronto
Jaime in Toronto

Whole house painting

The Paint Squires were fantastic. Tyler and Jonah were responsive, thorough, and reasonably-priced. When we noticed that a spot had been missed, they quickly came back to remedy the situation. Our house looks great, and thanks to them, is beginning to feel more like home. Thanks!

Bedroom

The Paint Squires are very professional, punctual, quiet, courteous, accommodating and they did a fabulous clean up job when they completed the job. They provided great service, and the painting was done quickly and beautifully. They were also very careful not to let my spoiled cats get outside. I highly recommend them and will use them again for sure!
I love the job they did!

Risa in Toronto
Risa in Toronto

Painting of hallways and rooms

The Paint Squires came to my home to quote for the job. I had their quote in writing the next day!
They were knowledgeable and very professional. I found them pleasant, On time, quiet, and courteous,
I love the job they did!

SJZ in Toronto
SJZ in Toronto

The Paint Squires deliver!

These guys make it easy. They do good work quickly and deliver top notch customer service. They are Friendly and reliable! Need a paint job done - I recommend the Paint Squires.

Thank you! We love to hear great feedback from our customers. It was a pleasure working for you and hare happy you are happy with your new home!

Great work

I've used them twice and both times they did a great job, and I have them coming back to paint my outdoor areas in the spring. The crew was professional and kept things very clean as they worked. They worked really well around my kids and dog as well. Would absolutely recommend to anyone.

Thank you! We really appreciate it when our hard work and dedication to detail gets noticed and that you took the time to leave us such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you and your family (and dog). We look forward to working with you again this Spring!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?