Eavestroughs And More

Reviews for Eavestroughs And More

teuts_94
teuts_94
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tree took out power line

Stack came in and took great care of my family. Very professional and work was done exceptionally quick, especially as it happened on a Sunday. Hire them ASAP, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you for your kind words and your hospitality. It was our pleasure to work on your home . We are glad you are satisfied with our services. From the entire team at Eavestroughs & More thank you.
Warm Regards

Klaus Schmidsrauter from Hamilton
Klaus Schmidsrauter from Hamilton
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great quality work - eavestroughs & aluminum cladding

Eavestroughs and More were the subcontractor for a work I had contracted with another company and I was happy with every aspect of the arrangement, but I thought Dusko and his team deserved a direct review. The crew came at the appointed time and replaced our eavestroughs, the facia on the front gable and replaced the aluminum cladding around our bay window. The original cladding was poorly done and a lot of the wood frame had rotted. Dusko's crew cut away as much of the rotten material as they could and covered everything with new aluminum. They caulked all the seams and the final results look absolutely great. Thanks guys for an excellent job!!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your hospitality and kindness is very pleasing. We all thank you from our entire crew a big THANKS.
Warm regards

Tisha in Binbrook
Tisha in Binbrook

Eavestrough

Everyone that did our eavestrough was great to deal with. We picked black and it looks great! They did a really good job and even swept the driveway up when they were done. I would highly recommend them.

Pat

Thank you Pat for your hospitality. It was our pleasure to work on your home. We thank you for giving our company Eavestroughs & More a chance to work on your home. We also thank you for taking your time to give us a review we truly appreciate it. We do have an amazing team. Once again big Thank You from Eavestroughs & More team.
Warm Regards,

Dragana in Toronto
Dragana in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing work and service!! Highly Recommend!!

The service this company provided was truly excellent! I would highly recommend them to everyone. From first contact to when the installer came to my home to when the job was completed, I was very impressed and satisfied with the work done. Next time I need something, I will go back to this company. Great customer service and trustworthy company!

Thank you for taking your time to write us a rivew it is much appreciated. We truly value your feedback. It was our pleasure to work on your home. Wishing you a wonderful summer.
Warm Regards,
www.eavestroughsandmore.ca

Steve in The Hammer
Steve in The Hammer
1 review Burlington, ON

buyer beware

Tried to send me a bill for a "free" estimate. Thanks but no thanks, too shady for my liking. I hope they don't pull this regularly and I really hope people don't fall for it. No work done but they try tried to get money for nothing.

Thank you for the review. I made an honest mistake it was a Steve but I did input a wrong email. I am truly sorry and I hope you got my email and my apology. Steve honestly it was an error on my part in the office not the Company's .
Warm Regards
Maya

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

eaves troughs soffits fascia

Eavestroughs and More is a fantastic company. Dusko came to our home and gave my wife and I an estimate after being referred from a friend of ours.
The job they did was awesome. I am a perfectionist and was so happy with the pride in their workmanship and attention to detail.
I wanted a few things a certain way and Dusko explained to me why it would be better to do them in even a nicer looking way.

One thing I look for with small business is where the salesman is also
the installer and owner. This is the case with this company. You deal with
the guy who sold you the job so you truly know, they know ,what you want.

Thank you Dusko for your awesome work . Also thanks to your crew.
They also know exactly what they are doing and are very professional
at what they do

Nick from Oakville

Thank you Nick for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to work on your home. Eavestroughs & More values your feedback. We wish you and your family all the best. Once again Eavestroughs & More thanks you. Cheers.

Helen in Hamilton
Helen in Hamilton

eavestrough replacement

I spoke with Mya after receiving the quote to set up an appointment and found her to be extremely courteous and friendly answering all my questions with a thorough knowledge regarding the job and product. I met the contractor who I found to be extremely courteous and friendly as well as his crew answering any questions or concerns. He was nearing completion of the job and I found the work to be excellent and learned that he did some extra work which was required but not in the quote as it was not noted until work began. He did not charge me but went on to explain the reason in doing so. It was refreshing to find someone so honest and extremely genuine and doing his job with pride and integrity. I would highly recommend this company.

Helen, you truly are a very kind and heart warming lady. It was our pleasure to work on your home. The team loved working with you and I enjoyed our coversations on the phone. Our company Eavestroughs and More is truly lucky to have worked with you. We thank you for your trust in us.

Jennifer Wilson-Bridgman in Hamilton
Jennifer Wilson-Bridgman in Hamilton

Eavestrough replacement

The owner came to give me a quote and was very knowledgable and professional. He listened to my concerns about not wanting to disturb the ivy growing up the side of the house when replacing downspouts. When installing, he and the crew found a very suitable approach to dealing with this issue. When the colour I'd chosen was unavailable, they made an extra trip here to work with me to find a good colour match. In the end, I was happier with what they suggested.

Thank you Jennifer for your kind words. You are very kind and talented lady. It was our pleasure working on your beautiful home. Eavestroughs & More Thanks you!

D&R in Hamilton
D&R in Hamilton

Eavestroughs

Great Company to deal with, they returned my call right away and was able to book my project within a workable time frame. The install looks great and We are 100% happy with the Job.

With Thanks
David Plourde
D&R Home Improvements

Thank you David. It was our pleasure to be working on your project. We are happy that you like the work we did. Hope to do business again. Eavestroughs & More Thanks you.

Zimfam in Hamilton
Zimfam in Hamilton

Eastrough Replacement

We recently had our eastroughs replaced by Dusko and his team and we would like to say that we are exceptionally pleased with the work that was completed. Dusko was a pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend him and his team to anyone.

Very kind of you. We at Eavestroughs & More thank you for the wonderful and kind words. You are wonderful people and it was our pleasure to be working on your beautiful home. Wishing your family all the best. Cheers!

More about Eavestroughs And More

At Eavestroughs & More, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and always stand by our work. We are proud of our reputation which we have earned with our clients since we've been in business.
- A fair price that will save you money without compromising quality
- We offer our clients the highest grade material to suit your needs
- Our skilled technicians take every preventative measure to ensure that the job is done right and your home receives the best protection possible
- We will complete the job in a timely manner to avoid inconvenience and are known for meeting deadlines

Our services include:

- Copper/Aluminum Eavestrough Installation
- Leafguard Installation
- Premium Siding Installation
- Soffit Installation
- Fascia Installation

We service the areas of Grimsby, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Brantford, Burlington, Oakville, Mississuaga, Etobicoke and Brampton regions. We guarantee our work each and every job that we do!