Universal Deck&Rail

Reviews for Universal Deck&Rail

richie
richie

deck&railing

I had some work done on deck and railings installed, and I am extremely happy with the results. The team at Universal Deck and Rail were fantastic. From the intial consultation to work they were knowledgebale, helpful and executed it professionally.
I highly recommend Universal Deck & rail !

Thanks.

jackie
jackie

Deck

Good quality and service, reasonable price. They finished the project on time. Definitely the best choice for decking and railing! Max is awesome! Thanks!

Thanks Jackie. Like chatting with Kevin and you=)

Grace
Grace

Deck

I had a very positive experience working with Max, Rick and the team at Universal to re-do our brand new deck with composite boards. The guys made this really easy, they made suggestions and provided options for different ways of doing things and their work and final product is outstanding. We are very happy with the deck one month later and expect to be for years to come. Great job guys, I will definitely be recommending you to others.

Thanks Grace.

Shin I.
Shin I.

Deck Renovation

I got a 200 sqft deck to renovate, they did a great job. Price is reasonable and materials are excellent good quality.

Thanks for choosing us =) I'm glad you and your family love it.

eva.ou0314
eva.ou0314

glass railings

Universal deck & rail did a great job on my deck railings. The people working were professional and really pleasant to have around. Nice design, quality work and on time! If you’re looking for a good product and company, definitely give them a try!

Thanks Eva. It's our pleasure.

Gary
Gary

Back yard deck

Great quality product with detail oriented works, we like the deck so much. Universal deck even follow up with us after one week, and gave us a brand new BBQ, so we can enjoy the summer more. Thank you for all the hard work.

Thanks Gary.

Jannie D.
Jannie D.

Deck renovation

Absolutely loved working with Rick at Universal Deck and Rail. Very professional, excellent communication and organization and I would be quick to highly recommend!

Thanks Jannie. We're looking to attend your ceremony.

Fiona
Fiona

Composite decking, aluminum picket railings

A very professional team, and all employees are very knowledgeable.
I’m so glad that we hired you guys. Everything was well planned and finished on time! Now my kids can enjoy the sunshine and play on the deck =) Thanks again.

It's our pleasure to serve you Fiona. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

David Hugo in Calgary
David Hugo in Calgary

Brand New Composite Deck with Aluminum Railings

We called Universal Deck & Rail ltd. to give us a quote on building a deck at 12' x 16' with rails and Max shows up the same day after the call. He gave us a couple options with different materials and prices. Finally we decided to go with the composite decking since they last longer. Second day his crews show up to dig the holes for the piles and drop off materials. And when I got back from Work the deck was completed and was built nicely. Impressing!!! Even my neighbor was shocked and regretted that she should have had hiring those guys instead of building it themselves. Really nice people and good pricing. Strongly recommending.

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your good review, we are so glad that you like our product and service. Enjoy your new house and your new deck!!!

Max
Universal Deck & Rail Ltd.

Lawrence
Lawrence

new home conatruction

Max provided great railing stuff and excellent customer service.
the welded railing provided enhanced strength and protected deck better

Thank you very much for your review.

More about Universal Deck&Rail

Universal Deck and Rail Proudly serves Calgary since 2013: Our professional team specializes in providing a wide variety of "High Quality", "Maintenance Free", "Custom Design", and "Waterproof" Decks and Rails solutions to both residential and commercial customers based on Calgary and the surrounding area.

We offer a variety of services included but not limited to:

New construction or Renovation of Decks
Waterproof Vinyl Membrane or Composite Decking
Custom Design Aluminum Railing
Glass railings and Privacy Windwall
Spiral Staircase
and any other waterproof decking and custom made aluminum products to all of our customers