Wood Buffalo Construction Group

General Contractors
Edmonton AB T5L 0X6
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Edmonton  >  Wood Buffalo Construction Group

Reviews for Wood Buffalo Construction Group

Bartosz
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen counter top replacement as well as cutting down a pony wall. Added tile backsplash and the end result is fantastic. Months later we love our kitchen.

Hi Bart,
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. We are glad you enjoy your new kitchen.

Vidya
1 review Edmonton, AB

Fred and the crew did an awesome job with my renos. I’m looking into using them( atleast get a quote) for my future projects.

Hi Dr Vidya,

It was our pleasure to work with you, thank you for the opportunity.
Fred

Krista a.
1 review Edmonton, AB

We had a wall removed to open up our kitchen, electrical upgraded, new cabinets put in, undercabinet lighting installed and new backsplash put in. Our concern with removing the wall was that the portion remaining would not be stable, we had spoken with another contractor about how it could be done and he presented​ us with an answer. When we had Fred come in and we asked him the same question he quickly gave us a better and much more aesthetic solution. It turns out that Fred has his civil engineering degree so it gave me confidence in him and I was not disappointed. Fred hired only good trades who did quality work. His price was reasonable and he was very approachable when we had questions (we did some work ourselves).
The cabinet maker Jochen made the most amazing cabinets, top quality and completely Alberta made. I have already recommended these services to others.

Thank you for the opportunity krista, we are glad you and Ben are happy with our work.

Sharon  in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Wood Buffalo construction was amazing. A complete home renovation was done under the management of Fred Baghee. The crew was so reliable and work undertaken was of high quality. I would recommend Wood Buffalo Construction Group to any of my family and friends given the workmanship and timely manner in which the project was completed. The honesty and integrity that Fred believes in is to held with utmost esteem.

Thank you so much Sharon, It was our pleasure to work with you.

rumdmc26
1 review Edmonton, AB

I'm very happy with the work that was done my house is beautiful but most of all I'm very very happy with how myself and my family where treated I've dealt with lots of contractors in previous renos and one thing about a lot of them is once they get paid the forget about you and the work they have done for I did not have that problem I was very surprise how even 7 months later there still coming for very minor touch ups I would recommend this company to any and everyone who asks me

Johan C. in Calgary

Shortly after I sent the introductory email, I was contacted pretty quickly, and I had a meeting set up with Wood Buffalo consultants within days of our initial contact. After the first visit by the company representatives, the company was to provide 2 designs for a kitchen renovation. WB gave two deigns: option one was to remodel the existing cabinets, option two was replacing the cabinets with the new ones. We decided to go ahead with the second design and we are so very happy that we did!
The level of craftsmanship that was completed by the trades was phenomenal. The Project Consultant and Project Manager, both of whom were very polite and professional. Fred oversaw the project from start to finish and kept us informed of the progress being made. I highly recommend Wood Buffalo Construction to anyone who is thinking of renovations and kitchen remodeling. Thank you WB. Appreciate all of your efforts in making our place more beautiful and elegant.

Our kitchen looks gorgeous now!

Thank you so much for your review. We are proud that another customer is happy with our service. We would like to improve the quality of our services contentiously, so we are interested to hear from you about your experience with us. We would love to receive your comments if you see any point of improvement in our services. Our goal is to get 10 stars from you, the next time we offer any service to you.

More about Wood Buffalo Construction Group

WBCG is an award winning company, specialized in design, construction and renovation of Homes, New build, Commercial, Healthcare Facilities, Basement Development, Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation.

We are offering a full spectrum of services. From planning, design, through all phases of construction, we provide the expertise and trades required to make your next construction/renovation project a successful one.

Our core services:

Construction : Desing & Build | Custom homes |Comercial Including Dental, Medical, Optical, Pharmacy & Veterinary

Renovations : Addition | Kitchen | Bathroom | Windows & Doors | Basement | Large Projects

HandyMan PRO : A professional right in your Home.